Live! with Kelly and Michael Forums

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABCIn Season

Discusting for a morning show

Chickie4

[1]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 2

I am so sick of Kelly acting like a piggy mouth in the morning! I am having my coffee and she talks about crap they do not talk about at night! Marty told her it is a morning show and she kept it up! Stop touching the men! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee stop trying to dance you might hurt yourself again. What a phoney! she is not funny! she does not let anyone else talk and her ahum yes ahum, cause she does not know what to say! PlEASE read your papers ahead of time, do not try to know what is going on then read! That shows alot about you! The video today with your daughter was terrible not funny! What a brat, did not even thank her father or kiss him, acted like a two year old! I would of NEVER showed that at any time! The money Kelly gets is discusting, and I am not jealous, Bonnie hunt got kicked off tv and rickie lake and they were nice shows! Get rid of Kelly and her potty mouth! All she is doing is copying everyone else and she should of never acted like she did with Miss America! Shame on her! the game twister last week was almost xrated! Gilmen enough is enough! I will be watching something else! DISCUSTING!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

justathought2

[2]Jun 6, 2012
    • level: 1

The co-host search for LIVE has gone on too long and the show is getting boring since too many of the "fill ins" are not worth watching And Kelly is increasingly dominating the show and formate. Neil Patrick Harris was on again with Kelly this morning and was his usual delightful self. He would be a perfect co-host pick. He has a young family and an interesting life he doesn't mind sharing, is personable, and he handles Kelly deftly. Kelly has a "mean girl" side, and is ego driven to dominate those around her.

Kellyis cute in small doses but the show should NOT revolve around her. How many times must we see her old Prom picture or see her show off her "model walk" as she prances around the stage?

Her high energy persona needs to be balanced with a low energy co-host who is smart enough and experienced enough to "manage" her. Clay Akin ran afoul when he put a hand over her mouth, jokingly trying to get a word in edgewise. Kelly objected, saying she, "did not know where that hand had been". Clay was dumbstruck. Someone like N P Harris or Martin Short would have had a quick comeback to settle her down.

Speaking of Martin Short....he was on a week or so ago and was brilliant! Not good co-host material though, unless ABC wouldn't mind hosting "The Martin Short Show".

The male executives and producers of LIVE may be sports fans, but this is largely a women's audience. What were they thinking with that parade of tired, boring football players and sports talking heads?

Also on my top ten co-host list with Nick Lachey and Dana Carvey, are Seth Myers and Josh Groban.Most are the strong silent type and Seth and Dana are blessed with a comic's irreverent, funny mindset. Josh has promise but he is young and might let Kelly rule the roost which would not be good for the show dynamic. However, like N. P. Harris,most of the best co-host candidateshave heavy professional commitments and may not be available for a long run. But maybe ABC is no longer thinking of a "long run" future for LIVE?

With the bit between her teeth, it may not be possible to pair Kelly up withthekind ofstrong, charismatic co-host with star power that the show needs. Especially if rumors that the show will be canceled continue to swirl. Even Regis eventually found it hard to host withKelly as she increasingly made fun of his memory lapses. Maybe Gillman should just bite the bullet and select the strongest co-host candidate possible with present and future potential, and if Kelly starts back-bitting him, just replace Kelly!!

In the meantime, I no longer watch LIVE on a daily basis.

AprilFox

[3]Jun 13, 2012
    • level: 108

Even though I am the editor for the show, I do agree with you about Kelly's poor hosting and constant potty topics. Everyday it's all about her and frankly I'm sick of it. I loved the show but Kelly is systematically killing it with her disgusting self indulgent behavior. I don't think a new co-host can save the show. Gelman should be putting a leash on her when she opens her mouth. NOT FUNNY!!!! He who must not be named etc. alright already stop and give the guest a chance to speak, poor Ben Stiller, just sat thru her yammering and postering ugh, it's absolutely sickening. She does need to read up about her guests more, and not be so self important all the time. Get out the duct tape already!!

Kelly Jabbermouth Ripa

espgirl

[4]Jun 22, 2012

well i personally love the show!!!

espgirl

[5]Jun 22, 2012
    well i like the idea of looking for a co host .. it keeps it fun and interesting.... i like the way they are looking beyond stars now.. ;looking at regular folks.. very cool .. maybe i will try out! lol

drudager

[7]Jul 3, 2012
    • level: 13
    espgirl wrote:
    keep your comments to yourself ..

That's not how message boards work. If nobody comments, then there's no point to having a board in the first place. Also there is no rule that opinions have to be positive. Life is all about people with differing opinions.

Chickie4

[8]Jul 24, 2012

Why isn't Disney stepping in, it is discusting more and more! Please remove her off the show after today. There is kids watching and she was playing with that and making it a sex thing! IT IS DAYTIME and even night shows whould not do thaT

Chickie4

[9]Jul 24, 2012
    Kelly is no where like Lucy Lucy was very classy lady not a tramp!

Chickie4

[10]Aug 1, 2012

WHAT Is wrong with Disney does not see this! This is a morning show and discusting! Kids are in the audience and

also watching, the other morning with Chris from Batchlor she put the show down so much, he said that is my money that is supporting me and

it was to say SHUT UP! Gelmen I know you read these and Kelly too as she tries to sit up straight but not working and her scratching what does she have bugs! The emmy was for regis not for he! It should not be announced as it is hers Regis is gone and no mention of him winning all pats on each other back, Regis made the show not the trash that is on now!

drudager

[11]Aug 25, 2012
    • level: 13
    I see they named the ex-NFL player Michael Strahan as Ripa's new co-host. Granted he still won't be able to bench press as nearly as much as she can. I sense a lot of arm wrestling & feats of strength coming up on the show. Ripa the Gnatty Gym Rat IS disgusting.

Cago1957

[12]Nov 14, 2012

She is so disgusting and immature, get her off the air.

Cago1957

[13]Nov 16, 2012

it sure is disgusting. Kelly is disgusting. She talks about bathrooms and poop because she has nothing else to talk about.

She has to be the dumbest TV host .

Cago1957

[14]Nov 27, 2012

She sure does have a filthy mouth. I think she does it because she is so desperate for attention and I think very insecure. Is it because she is and knows that she is the worst talk show host on TV

CathyKaufmann

[15]Dec 1, 2012

Is Kelly dating Michael? She is all over him all the time, she never did it with Mark!

Mark is not even mentioned anymore!

CathyKaufmann

[16]Dec 1, 2012

Kelly and Michael is going to for some sort of award, and Michael for one by himself. I hope Michael gets it and not Kelly

Cago1957

[17]Mar 12, 2013

This show should be taken off the air. Kelly and Michael are a disgrace.l

CathyKaufmann

[18]Oct 24, 2013

I noticed Kelly is making all kind of faces now. Her face is caving in, it looks terrible.

I can not believe she makes that much money to be rude, and childish! Grow up, and wear grown up clothes

Michael is taken and if I was Nichole I would tell you to keep your hands off Michael. Tell Mark to take care of you!

When Kelly hims and haws she is telling fibs! What a story teller she is! We know it is not true!

CathyKaufmann

[19]Oct 24, 2013
    Please do me a favor, and tell the woman that does your hair now, to put the curling iron, away, it fries your hair brushes they use now, and your hair looks good all straight. Please throw out the wand. Send her back to school as my hairdresser does not use curling irons any more!

Cago1957

[20]Jan 3, 2014

Kelly Ripa is disgusting and a phoney and not aging well.