Live! with Kelly and Michael Forums

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABCIn Season

Is Live With Kelly gonna be cancelled?

Antique22

[1]Dec 21, 2011
    • level: 11

Today I heard a rumor that Mom told me that Live With Kelly might end up being cancelled due to the absence of Regis and they also claim that that the show's ratings have gone downhill since Regis left and many people might think that the end of Live With Kelly is soon near if they don't find a replacement host for Regis,

What's the story behind this rumor?,

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

drudager

[2]Feb 13, 2012
    • level: 13
    Oooooo! That would interesting. I find Kelly completely insufferable. But knowing them, they're milking the replacement thing for all it's worth and the show will not end anytime soon.

AprilFox

[3]Feb 25, 2012
    • level: 109

Ratings have dropped by 35% since Regis has left. LIVE! With Kelly has partnered up with Facebook to promote a new turn in the shows future. The show has been very good but it's just not the same without Reege. Kelly needs to find that replacement co-host fast.

Cago1957

[4]Feb 28, 2012
    • level: 1
    I think she is doing a terrible job she is so absorbed with herself and the gushing and fawning over the guests is disgusting. Everyone is her or her kids "favorite" doesn't the fool think that people don't see through her.
    She is so annoying can't carry an interview with out humm and umm. Her interviews with the stars was laughable.
    Meryl Streep did not even know what show Kelly was on. Dump the ditz she isn't worth the money she makes.

FabulousRobert

[6]Apr 10, 2012
    You should disregard rumors especially ones from unreliable sources. It is now April and Kelly is humming along. And we are blessed with not having to listen to Regis! Yay team!

JoeBlow69

[7]Apr 21, 2012
    Hahahaha. You heard a rumor from where????? Let me straighten you out - NO CANCELLATION TODAY. Another thing - NOBODY MISSES Regis.

Cago1957

[8]May 1, 2012
    Only idiots with the same mentality as skin and bones Ripa enjoy the show.

LuluNY

[9]May 15, 2012

You ain't kidding! Wow, you couldn't pay me to sit and watch her imitations of tacky reality shows and drunks-self-centered unfunny/unentertaining queen of interruption. She will probably end up in a reality show herself. The King (Regis) left his thrown and the jester is trying her best ( trips, new set,endless co-hosts...desperate much?lol) to overcome. What they all should know (Gelman) is that We (show's audience) the kingdom determines who stays and who goes and we don't want it.

Edited on 05/15/2012 7:02am
    Edited 6 total times.

drudager

[10]Jul 3, 2012
    • level: 13
    JoeBlow69 wrote:
    Hahahaha. You heard a rumor from where????? Let me straighten you out - NO CANCELLATION TODAY. Another thing - NOBODY MISSES Regis.

Regis was a pimp. He was the blood & essential core of the show & was always interesting. I miss him. Ripa on the other hand, is conceited & insufferable whom obviously spends way too much time in the gym.

Chickie4

[11]Jul 11, 2012
    • level: 2

I hope so! I can not take Kelly scratching, and wiping her nose with out a kleenex. She scratches her head and arms. I can not believe that after 11 yrs she can not communicate. Can not read, and she is making all that money. I would be embarrassed if I were her, fake laughing, making up stories that are not true, to try and make people laugh! She is NOT funny. Stop stop stop the hands and arms going all over the place when she is talking! Lets say if she is going to make all the money, she should go to Communication class, learn somethingand get a degree! Get her teeth fixed, For her husband to call hr his little man, is discusting. She thinks it is funny, NOT!!!! The Emmy was for Regis and all the years and not Kelly and Gilman they do that when people are retiring. You could of called him or had him on the show, as it was HIS! No you both pat each other on the back and it is NOT YOURS!

Chickie4

[12]Jul 24, 2012
    • level: 2

After today's show, it should be cancelled~! That was the worst x rated show and stupid show I have ever seen. Doesn't Disney ever review this show. I will make sure that they do as I am going to write a letter to them! This is a daytime show and kids watch it!

FabulousRobert

[13]Aug 27, 2012
    This website should be renamed kellybashing.com. That's all it seems to be good for.

Cago1957

[14]Jan 15, 2013

God I hope so.