Live! with Kelly and Michael

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews page 5 of 22

7.1
  • Really!!

People are so rude. If you do not like the show or Kelly's antics and "swooning" over Michael, turn it off. I have always been a Kelly Ripa fan and now, a Michael Strahan fan for sure,. Get over it people. I enjoy the show every morning I get the opportunity to watch it! Keep up the good work!
  • rossana and gregg

i now watch rosanna and gregg on the fox network they are great and you can tell that they really love each other they are always teasing and just having fun together kelly and michael could take a lesson from them kelly is just too much i used to like her with regis but not so much now they never even mention regis without him she would not have a job anyway i love rosanna and gregg
  • Kelly's dress

Looks like the dress Kelly is wearing today is the female version of the costume that Will Ferrell wore in the movie Elf! Not a good look :/
  • Love Love Love Your show :)

You make me have a smile everyday, you both are so great with each other.
  • Michael just not interesting

Kelly and Michael just don't have the right chemistry. I used to love Kelly when she was with Regis but now I just find her annoying. But in her defense, what's with all the people complaining about how she talks about her vacations, kids, and nights out with celebrities? She's on TV every morning, she has to talk about something! This is actually the only content I find remotely interesting on the show. As for Michael, unless you're a sports fan (which most of us stay-at-home moms and seniors watching morning TV are NOT) then I just don't get the appeal. He's a nice guy I'm sure but is not even remotely interesting to watch.
  • Kelly Interrupts

4.5
    Kelly, I love you on this show. I tape it everyday to watch when I get home from work. However, lately I noticed how much you interrupt Michael when he is talking. Last week he was talking about Rafa Nadel's OCD act before every shot. It was so funny because it was precisely what he does. Everyone who plays tennis talks about it. Michael was so accurate with his discriptions. You interruped him several times to talk about your son and how he sniffs Geldon, which wasn't funny at all. Lately, you talk a little too much about your childfren when it isn't bit funny. As a mother of 4 I can appreciate where you are coming from, but not on TV when it is irrevelant to the topic. Today you went on about your daughter's persona... totally unrelated...
  • moved to abc

1.5
    why did they move to abc in the first place and this morning am trying to watch them and there is no sound on abc ch whats up with this I love the show wish they had stayed where they were at so now today cant watch abc get u stuff together or they will lose viewers
  • Where are you Kelly and Micheal?

You are my favorite morning show. Now I can't find you. Where did you go?
  • kelly's mom and cell

Kelly my Dad was saved by using his cell phone, see that your mother gets one, Dad at 92 used his Jitter Bug cell phone to get EMS to house
  • I am human!!!

I love to watch Kelly and Micheal! I actually didn't start watching it until Micheal joined the show. Now I try to watch it everyday not that I didn't like Kelly but Micheal brought something new. Both make me laugh and make my day but I didn't get the whole I am human thing to sign up???
  • signing up

2.5
    This is the hardest website I have ever had to sign up for
  • A Good Morning is to Wake up W/Kelly & Micheal.......

I wake up every morning to watch them "LIVE" ! I am sure you have heard the old saying" It's not a good day; if you don't wake up looking for a Bright Day :~) Not wanting to see the Monday Blue's!! So Kelly; you & Michael keep up the Sunshine ! No body needs a bad day~ Yes go for the smile's ~~10~~
  • When??

How LONG is their vacations going to last???
  • A most wonderful Morning Show with Great Co-Hosts! Uplifting!

I liked Regis and Kelly. I also really like Live with Kelly and Michael! I hesitate to make any suggestions, considering the terrible statements which are listed several comments below this one!

I have seen recent programs with a female previous long term co-host of Regis. Terrible now, anyway! Don't know what she was like on his show. Yes, Kelly and Michael must keep the show clean as possible for a morning show and for me to enjoy it. I really like the section that occurs even before the interviewees arrive.

I hesitate to make any somewhat negative comments, but Michael? What are you waiting for regarding legal marriage? Apparently, you have a loving spouse that you love and wonderful children. Several other men in quality jobs are proud to say that the "Girlfriend" is pregnant or has baby. Don't you all know that that is physical marriage? Don't you know that youth are using you all as examples of life?

Again, my view of the show is not the same as the nay sayers below. I think you both are most wonderful in your morning show. I do hope you can continue together! I was so concerned that some other person would be chosen, and was pleased that you both are great. And Gellman, and the other gentleman who dresses up, also. Most wonderful, crew, I would think. Please keep your quality program. (I wondered about the bikinis, but the dancers are cute and modern swim
  • Switching Channels

Enjoyed watching when Erin Andrews and Rebecca Romijn sat in as cohost. These ladies have class. Not liking Kelly's immature attitude and voice.
  • Ice box vs: refrigerator

What Michael showed as an ice box was an old elec. refrigerator, the motor was on the top. It made it's own ice, and didn't need the blocks of ice in it. I have a picture of it and no place to post it.

• To Mike & Kelly

Hi My Name is Connie. I wanted to share that my father delivered ice to those old ice boxes. He was a teenager in the 30's/40's carried the ice on his back up many stairs, floors, or buildings. They called him "Charlie the Ice

This one of the many stories that he told us about his childhood. Please share this with others.

Thank you.
  • To showy

Kelly needs not to wear blouses that when she bends it show more that needs to
  • Dismal without Regis!

Let's face it no one was ever going to replace Regis. He was a class act and they should have ended the show when he left.

He kept kelly in line, reined her in when she was going bananas ( no offense she is a nice girl ) but regis made the show

Now he's gone its just gone to the shitters, i dont watch anymore

I only watched for regis and the banter between him and gelman
  • Good by to Kelly?

I work at home and often watch TV while I am doing so. For the last six months I shut it off when Kelly and Michael come on. I love michael but have become very tired of Kelly. Since Regis left she seems out-of-control with silliness and a loud competitive response to Michael. This week I have watched every day and completely enjoyed the show. The two hosts always seemed so natural together - especially the sports announcer - calm, funny, intellectually acceptable. Kelly seems like a nice person but I hope her days on the show are permanently over. Michael is a GEM!!!

Janet N. Mort PhD

Language and Literacy
  • Whitney Cummings

I love when you have Whitney Cumming on your show. she is a hoot. would love to have her at one of my parties
  • The last 2 weeks have been a joy

This last 2 weeks it has been so enjoyable watching Kelly and Michael because instead of a lady acting like a dumb blond teenager(Nothing against blond I am too) They co-hosts who have filled in for Kelly act like woman and strong woman. When they interview guests it is interesting when Kelly interviews she always has to add a story from her life. Usually I watch the first 10 minutes of the show and then it gets turned off the last 2weeks I have watch the whole show. I don't know about most people but I am truly tired of listening to what she has done the night before or how drunk she got and by the way Kelly you CANNOT dance, take lessons. It might be time to replace someone on this show.
  • BORING!!

The show was great with Regis and other co hosts. Now, it's boring talk about her kids, his kids, dancing, as if they can dance, silliness. I might add that Kelly always looks like she's sitting on a cactus ....... I change the channel now and watch something else. Too bad the show is going down hill so fast. Glad I have a remote :)
  • OH Michael!

I really enjoy the show,you two are hilarious,but I just adore Michael so love his smile and his awesome since of would love to meet him someday in person! :)
  • What happened to the girl next door.

I loved Kelly before but she is a bit much with Michael. I feel that Michael is Great especially with the judge from DWS. Kelly makes so much money and her barging about to Calf for star for her kids which none of us can afford. I hate the dancing and her crazy moves with her face movements. I hate the way she hangs on Michael and talks how Mark wakes her up early morning looking for sex. Regis was Regis but Kelly had a good girl next door quality which she no longer has.
  • Horrible!!!

This show has become a black show where is Regis watched faithfully now its become humar please lets get real what about us white folks? Don't watch anymore neither does my friends!!!Please do somthing!!!
  • Flash extensions

Kelly, I watched your show the other day and you spoke about getting lash extensions. You mentioned how beautiful it made you feel and that it was the best money you ever spent. I certainly understand that. I recently went through breast cancer and chemo and I lost all my eye lashes,it changes your whole look. They have come back in however they are not as thick or long as they were once. Is it really expensive to get lash extensions and how long do they last?

Sincerely, Robin Geroff

• PRODUCER/DIRECTOR: MICHAEL CONSUELOS

MY NEPHEW, BRYAN WYNBRANDT, IS A PRODUCER FOR "HAWAII-50". He's been in

Hollywood writing for TV for 10 years. He attended Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.

He also produced "CSI and "Alcatraz". So, Kelly, there is always hope and surprises in life"

PAULA WOLF NATHANSON

HYPOLUXO, FL.

• COMMENT ON YESTERDAY SHOW

HI KELLY N MIKE

LOVE THE WANTED TO COMMENT ON YESTERDAYS SHOW... THE YOUNG MAN CODY SIMPSON LOOK'S LIKE HE COULD BE JESSICA SIMPSONS BABY LOOK SO MUCH UNTIL NEXT BLESS AND KEEP THE FAITH
  • leg wrestling

the correct way to leg wrestle is to link arms and then wrap legs until winner makes loser flip over their head, just be careful not to hurt the neck.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10