Live! with Kelly and Michael

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews page 5 of 23

7.1
  • Disgusting!!!

The Halloween show is repulsive. Kelly lacks the morals she professes on the show. I changed the channel after 3 minutes when I saw where it was going. Why would you want to promote the disgusting Cyrus performance, thus furthering the publicity Cyrus is seeking. I suspect Kelly is going to have to manage some serious damage control to her image. Doubt I will ever tune in again.
  • SO Disappointed!!

This Halloween show is way below you! Who made the decision to use these costumes and bring this stuff up again on morning TV?? And, the way Kelly always talks about being so strict with her kids, how will she be able to tell them "no" to anything after doing this? I still am in disbelief that they chose to do this.
  • Not for morning TV!

I am very disgusted with Kelly's costume, and can't believe she would wear it and also dance like Miley when Miley got such bad reviews, it was not something I wanted to see on morning TV. Kelly looked very BAD!!
  • HALLOWEEN MADNESS!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HALLOWEEN SHOW EVERY YEAR!! IT ONLY GETS BETTER AND BETTER!! I ALSO LOVE THE SPONTANAITY OF YOU AND MICHAEL TOGETHER. IT REMINDS ME OF ME AND MY BROTHER TOGETHER!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!! WE LOVE YOU IN HALEYVILLE ALABAMA!! oh yes TIDE ROLL!! HOME OF THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!!
  • Live with Kelly and Michael

4.5
    I think that Kelly is feeling a little insecure because she some times tries to talk over Michael. I believe she feels as though Michael is getting more attention than she receives from the audience. They both have good personalities. I just wanted to make her aware of the fact that her insecurities are obvious and that there is no need for her to feel that way. To Michael, I want to say, to always be yourself.
  • Halloween Hair!

4.5
    For a woman who should look good every morning, I would think SOMEONE could help Kelly with her skanky hair! Once day a week it looks clean and soft and lovely, but the rest of the time she looks like she slept on it wrong and/or someone rubbed it with olive oil. While I think the new cut is flattering, PLEASE get her some hair help for all the stringy, separating mess we see so often!
  • Wild Wake Up Trivia

Hi, Kelly/Micheal,My name is Clement Whitmore from Cleveland Ohio I'm a big fan of the show I watch it every two are very good together. My question is when you call to wake someone up for the trivia question it's always a woman to answer the phone , Are men allowed to play as well. Please ask Gelman about sure men would like to win a trip to. I know I you all,and God bless you all.
  • Robert Dinero

Great guy... love his career! Worried about his health after his visit to the show today :/ with all of the hand contact with the audience (especially at flu season)... then all of the face touching he did during his interview! I enjoyed the conversation! Love Kelly and Michael :) #handsanitizer
  • Kelly and Michael are boring!

This show is too boring. Sorry to say that Regis gave the show all the personality. Kelly acts like an airhead and thinks it is cute (annoying!) and Michael has nothing to say. Regis made the show funny and interesting. I don't know how this show is still on the air.
  • heck yes i am short...

I saw the cutest picture on facebook today just perfect for Kelly, I can't figure out how to send it so I'll write what it has a cartoon girl on front that reminds me of Kelly, high heals and a cute dress she would wear. yes I am short God only let's things grow Until they are Perfect. Some of us didn't take as long as others. GOD BLESS YOU KELLY you are the cutest they come.
  • a ray of sunshine

love watching the both of you when I get the chance, I enjoy the laughter in the morning, because when I have the grandchildren over, usually I am watching bubble guppies or Dora and thruthfully I find them boring
  • It's True

Kelly you are right! As a parent myself we do tend to root for the child that is not at there top game. i love you guys. you have me laughing everyday if I don't have work. Keep you the great job you do.
  • Walk a mile in my shoes

As a retired school nurse, let me tell you how much I hated recess! They couldn't keep their hands off each other, use the equipment properly or slow down from a dull roar. Since recess was opposite lunch, I never could take lunch... stayed in my office for 2 solid hours bandaging, splinting, pinching noses, etc. I agree they need to blow off steam, but without enough adult helpers, it is a nightmare. Please seek some input before jumping to conclusions... and lets support those trying to educate and help care for the children in school.
  • Insensitive

As a nurse who looks after brain injured children,,found Michael twitching like he had a brain injury after discussing accidents in schools,very insensitive . 4
  • LOVE LOVE LIVE

Kelly and Michael you make my day a bit more sunny - and I live in South Carolina and we have a LOT of SUN - LOve the show we NEVER miss it score is !10 ++
  • Kelly's health

I have heard the camera adds 10 pds. on a person, but Kelly looks like she can't weigh 70 pds. on air. I hope she is ok. Has she been sick? I have watched her since AMC days and loved her from day one. Please, if she is not sick, tell her to eat or wear baggy clothes so she doean't look like a pencil. I still love the show, have watched when KathyLee was on. Just love it more now.
  • Once a Hater now a Fan!!!

I never liked the show, but now with Michael on here with Kelly they are GREAT TO WATCH!!!... LOVE THEM!!!!! WATCH IT EVERYDAY NOW!!!
  • ALWAYS LOVED THE SHOW, ALWAYS WILL!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I was a little upset when Regis left but not anymore! I think Kelly & Michael make a great team and they help me get my day started with a smile on my face. Wish they were on more than once a day. I can be having not a good morning & I just watch you guys and you make me laugh and smile from ear to ear! Keep up the good work Kelly & Michael! I love you guys!!!! Oh yea,HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!! lol And nice work on Kellys bday gift Michael!!! I think that was sweet!!
  • Atlanta Hogs

The infestation of the metro Atlanta pigs, are actually 400+ pound hogs. They chase the neighborhood kids going to the bus stop. The state of Georgia has declared these hogs as an endangered species, so the residents can't shoot them. Any suggestion on what to do?

Marvin
  • blondes!

3.5
    Grow up dumb blonde routine is getting a little tired. you are old enough to be a sophisticated mature woman now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and Michael is taken honey!
  • NO MORE SHOW

We haven't been able to get the show for about a month now. The replaced it with Paid TV commercials. What is going on? I have Directv
  • Kelly-New Haircut

Kelly has often raved about Nicole (Michael's darling) on the show, and recently she went as far as getting her same exact haircut. She has also done a manicure, and stated that Nicole has previously had the same exact color on .

All she does is pout her lips constantly then she glances at him, to see if he's looking at her. She makes way too many faces!!!! She's always batting her eyelashes and can't seem to keep her eyes off Michael. Especially when a pretty guest is on. Most importantly, someone needs to be honest with her, and tell her, she CAN'T dance!

She makes statements about getting excited when she see's Michael on TV, and how often she thinks of him.... doesn't she see him everyday? Her comments are a little too off, for a morning show?

I really enjoy the show when she is on vacation. The co-hosts are much more real, and interesting to listen to,and most important, they let Michael speak, without interrupting him, a classy touch to the show.
  • Love Kelly and Michael Show!!!!

This is one of my favorite shows. I always record it and watch it after work. They make me laugh all the time. Here is a little criticism. Michael is a jerk sometimes when he claims not to be a Giant fan and likes the Jets. Kelly talks too much about herself which is annoying to me. The show is about the guests. I still am a big fan of the show.

• it's only my opinion

Is it me or does kelly seem jealous when michael talks to the female guests and ignores her,was the show watchable when kelly was on vacation? all we hear is her brag about her family, her expensive vacations, her nights out at celebrity events and all episodes she has to talk about sex. WHO CARES?????

and what is up with kelly unable to speak or read?

Every time she speaks it is "eWell we uh.. went to this restaurant and and they were uh they were uh serving this food and and this waiter he etc. so annoying, get the words out already sheesh!!!!! perhaps as one who is on tv could you find time to get some how speach therapy lessons on your 23hrs a day break from work.

And is it me or do kelly and michael need to get a room I mean really!!! can she not take a break from lusting for him to put on an entertaining 1hr show? or is that supposed to be entertainment? and obviously her husband doesn't care as he must only be with her for the money as what shows and movies has he been in? his only air time is on her show.

And is it me or is it always "WE have a HUGE show today" every day it's "we have a huge show for you today" when is it not a huge show. What is so huge about a normal show? And honestly what substance is there to the show: "Hello how was your weekend michael strahan we went to the Hamptons and we uh had uh dinner with the the president and other super important people you the audience will never meet. - let's now pick up the news paper and read articles to the audience to fill the rest of the 15min. Time for trivia.... sorry lady.. we have a really big show for you 1st cast off of survivor is here, a chef is here and I will show you all how I almost barf on tv... so stay tuned!!!" and stay tuned live has a super huge announcement... we are filming all next week in super warm and sunny barbados. I know all you audience members and tv viewers are sitting in -30 celsius right now.. aren't you jealous? well you will be even more when our hosts brag about how sunny and warm it is where they are and how they are getting mints on their pillows at their $400/night hotel rooms paid for by the network.

And why can't she say thank you when she get a compliment from a viewer. And when someone compliments her she pretends she doesn't agree. just say thank you. is it that hard? Stopped watching!!!
  • Way to go Kelly!!

Totally agree with Kelly about the parents of the kids who vandalized the house. Things are so different today compared to when I was a child. We were given consequences for our actions. Our parents would make us apologize and clean/fix whatever we did, not sue someone because they are trying to make our children responsible for what they did. Todays parents are the reason we have so many bullies, kids dropping our of school. These are the parents you see fighting with the coaches on the football/soccer field yelling at the coaches because their kid is not playing or they believe that a call made was not fair. Times have really changed and it is really sad to see.........
  • She Used To Be Humble

I remember when Kelly first joined the "Live" show with Regis. She was sweet and down to earth. For the past couple of years I have noticed a huge change in her. I kept on thinking that either I was seeing something that either wasn't there or Kelly was having a bad morning. I just can't make up excuses for her anymore. Her mannerisms and attitude has changed so much that this person isn't even close to being the person that joined Regis when she was still humble and real. I have come to the conclusion that I am finished watching the show after her attitude sunk to a new low the other day. They were talking about cycling class and she said that cleaning the seat wasn't good enough for her, she has to bring her own seat! I go to the gym everyday and I have never seen anyone do this, even the people that are germa-phobes such as myself. She just acts like she's better than everybody else and there is no humbleness left in her. My decision is made far after many friends and family have said the same thing about her. Can't stand to see the snobbiness and better than thou attitude anymore.
  • Really!!

People are so rude. If you do not like the show or Kelly's antics and "swooning" over Michael, turn it off. I have always been a Kelly Ripa fan and now, a Michael Strahan fan for sure,. Get over it people. I enjoy the show every morning I get the opportunity to watch it! Keep up the good work!
  • rossana and gregg

i now watch rosanna and gregg on the fox network they are great and you can tell that they really love each other they are always teasing and just having fun together kelly and michael could take a lesson from them kelly is just too much i used to like her with regis but not so much now they never even mention regis without him she would not have a job anyway i love rosanna and gregg
  • Kelly's dress

Looks like the dress Kelly is wearing today is the female version of the costume that Will Ferrell wore in the movie Elf! Not a good look :/
  • Love Love Love Your show :)

You make me have a smile everyday, you both are so great with each other.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10