Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews page 6 of 22

7.1
  • I just googled the accent thing!

Kelly was 100 percent right! You CAN get an accent sometimes when you get Dental procedures!! Lol this is my First time writing into a show & it makes me proud for it to be on this show! I've watched it for manyyyy years! Even back to Kathy Lee! I adore you both and Michael Gellllman you picked he BEST man for the show i Love Michael! Not to shabby to look at either! ;) i Love getting to laugh soo much in the morning watching the show! Thankyou from deep in my heart! I lost my husband a couple years ago & you all really helped bring me out of a depression! ;)
  • A VERY AWESOME TALK SHOW : )

I just Love these's 2 they make me laugh total time i'm watchin it : ) you two r Great Together for this show : ) Keep Up The Good Work : )
  • SO Boring

I loved watching Regis and Kelly. The reason I watched in the morning is because they always made me laugh. It was light hearted and fun. And when Michael first came on it seemed like they had pretty good chemistry together, but anymore it is SOOO boring. They have no energy together. Michael seems like a really nice guy, but NOT funny AT ALL. And lately he seems like he doesn't really want to be there. He has even made a few derogatory remarks about being there. One time talking about his "contract" and today talking about the "things he has seen around And his need to compete physically with any man who may get more attention than him, is getting hard to watch. PLEASE bring on someone else. When Kelly has someone funny in there with her it is so much fun to watch because she can be so creative. But now Kelly and Michael are flatlining. I find myself switching over to the Today show any more. Hope it gets better. I miss laughing in the morning. By the way, Carrie Ann Inaba was AWESOME! So full of energy and joy. Maybe she should take over the show! She is a gem and a natural - obviously loves talking to people.
  • Kelly and Gelman Show

The first time I have been getting ready and didn't change the channel as soon as I hear Kelly's narcissitic, nails down a chalk board, rant... was last week, why? Michael was finally with anyone, but that brain damaging Kelly. Run Michael RUN... you are way more talented than this Kelly and Gelman nightmare. Kelly: so botoxed up that her eyes are frozen open, hard core work out, read news paper, selfie pucker lips, horrible dancing, climbing all over Michael, vasaline on teeth for another selfie pic... and now repeat.... this is damaging the airwaves. Please make it stop.
  • Better without kelly

I have really enjoyed this week, without Kelly's silly actions and comments. In short, the show is better without her.

• We LOVE Kristin Chenoweth!

Normally, the absence of Kelly is infuriating but Kristin Chenoweth is about the best substitution!

[Let's drop the guy & have Kelly & Kristin! Or is that a k short of racist?]

We LOVE you Kelly!
  • Good, Sometimes Awkward

Overall I think the show is pretty good. While the questions are spoonfed to K&M, I think that's to be expected anytime you're dealing with celebrities. Some days Kelly is really on and funny and other days she seems distracted. Everyone keeps talking about Michael & Kelly's chemistry. I don't really see that but I like them both. Michael is still learning but is getting better. I agree with others -- the bad dancing/singing and Kelly making inappropriate sexual comments towards Michael are awkward. I liked Kelly's self deprecating humor at first but when she talks about her boobs on the floor (what boobs?), how bad she looks without makeup, and being socially awkward, I roll my eyes.
  • What is going on?

I watch the show everyday. I do enjoy it, but lately I've found it to be a bit boring? Not very entertaining. And is it just me or are they playing parts of pre recorded shows this week? From the beginning of the show to the end it seems that Kelly and Michael are wearing different outfits? In each episode they have about 4 different outfits? So then the show is not live? ..
  • Love the show

I think Michael has been a great addition to the show, I got bored with watching Kelly try to out do Regis. Now it seems like she is all over Michael trying to get all the air time,, Relax Kelly He is just a co-host he's not stealing your job. But If Kelly doesn't put on a little weight she really should be pulled from . she is looking to washed out for her age.. Michael looks good no matter what but of course men do age better. Kelly those long dresses do you no justice and sleeveless is bad for such skinny arms.. all bone no meat. I bet your even smaller than your a good thing
  • ????? and Love to The whole show!!!

Love Kelly and Michael both. also Love it when they show Gilman, Art and others that make up the show. I have ask and ask and have seen others ask. WHY DO YOU HAVE PRE-RECORDED SHOWS SOMETIME. LIKE THIS WEEK. Michael was on vacation last week, so-o-o. I can understand it when it is Pre-recorded on a Friday when the Show is going on Location the next week. BUT that is all. Can someone Please answer this. You may have answered this somewhere, but I haven't seen it. Maybe if THE HOST WOULD JUST ANNOUNCE IT WHEN THEY COME ON. SINCE IT IS ALREADY AT THE BOTTOM OF SCREEN. EXAMPLE: Hi we pre-recorded this episode because we wanted to be off.

I would watch it anyway. Even though it is suppose to be a Live show. So if something happen newsworthy the night before, Kelly and Michael know about it the next morning when they come on.
  • Kelley, whoa there!

Kelley tries too hard so she ends up making a too long explanation or comment on things. Like today when she answered the question from a viewer about when were you the most embarrassed in public. She didn't need to say it involves Michael, and that I had this hand bag he gave me and it was by (designers name) all she needed to say I have this knuckle bag and the security person thought it was brass knuckles and made me go with hem to check it out. I felt like she wanted to brag on the cost of the bag in hopes since she said the name the maker would send her another bag or products like we know they do for this kind of kudos. She need to review her early years on the show when she was natural.

• Great Team

I have been a fan of Kelly's since she was on All my Children. Sorry, Michael, I am not a football fan. However, unlike some of the nasty comments that I have read, I think you (Michael) and Kelly are great together. I enjoyed watching when it was Regis and Kelly and I am enjoying it as Kelly and Michael. Keep up the great work. I LOVE you. . I just wish I could get in on your contests. But, being from Qubec, Canada, I cannot. Anywhere else in Canada is fine. Is there a way we can bypass this red tape for French Canadians living in Qubec who love your show?
  • No Fan

I was a Fan of Kelly, the shows format of having a guest host was great, something new each day. Michael is a goof. He can not go 5 seconds without making a dumb face. But the worst thing is, he feels the constant need to one up kelly. If Kelly make a fun remark about anything, he then has to top her and must have the last laugh. As far asking a guest a question ( not one giving to him by the producters, you can tell ) they lack any sign of intellectual capacity. what suprise this week 6/10/13 michael not there, having a guest host is so much better
  • Blue Color Kelly

I don't think people are very nice about the show Kelly & Michael do a great job! Kelly you look great in blue & I love your hair when it is stright. I have told my husband I would love it if we could go to New York some day. Keep up the great work Kelly & Michael. Again love the show. Linda
  • Wow, this show is awful

I haven't watched too much since Michael started. I tried to watch again today and give it a chance. The result was I hate this show and I am done! Kelly seems to be on tranquilizers or else she is writing a resume in her head for another job b/c she seems disengaged. Michael makes no sense. Their banter is senseless and forced. What does he have in common with women? He does not draw me in at all. I am enjoying the Today show and HLN's morning express with Robin Meade.
  • Dancing is stupid

The dancing has to stop, she looks like a robot. Hey Kelly, you're no ELLEN.
  • A bigger fan

I love this show !!!! Its nice to wake up and watch these two together. I think they have a great chemistry and Michael fits the co-host role very well. I laugh every day that I watch the show and I think its a nice change compared to the other talk shows on the air, they actually talk about things that matter. Keep up the great work and keep smiling.
  • Your Contestant should win the prize to St. Lucia!

She was correct with her answer. He was raised in NJ!
  • Enough already

I am so tired of Kelly. She doesn't have a clue as to her surroundings. She can only read off the cue cards and look at herself in the monitors. Her stupid dancing is a put off and her fawning over Michael is sickening. She has become a non sexual because of her excessive exersizing. She has no boobs or hips. There's nothing feminine about her anymore. I feel very sorry for Michael.
  • I need more mirrors, said Kelly

SHE STOP LOOKING AT HERSELF FOR ONE SEGMENT????
  • about show

even since michael become co-host i watch the show almost ever day he makes it so much fun to watch but kelly let you host finish what they are saying but love you too
  • Michael Strahan Fan

I am becoming a huge Michael Strahan fan mainly because my husband is related to him. He seems like such a fun guy! He really does liven up the show!
  • Kelly needs to get a grip

I was so looking forward to this show once Michael came on board but Kelly is ruining it. She needs to act like a grown-up. What's happening to you Kelly? Get a grip for cripes sake. While you're at it, go back to your darker hair color. Your hair color now with your 'extensions' makes you look like you're wearing a wig. Not attractive at all on you.
  • Done with this show!

I was not a Strahan fan during trial runs, but did check out the debut show. Awful. Have watched only a couple of times since hoping it might have gotten better?? No, it is worse.

Kelly has become a true adolescent/narcissist and it unfortunately was verified by her saying in April that she "hasn't spoken to Regis" since he left! How shockingly selfish. He was responsible for her success. It is that bad energy that is at the core of the show's distaste and I am done. I know others must feel the same. I hope the show ends and Regis comes back with his own show! Yeah.
  • Make Over

Kelly & Michael let me first say how much I enjoyed your show. I love the way you and Michael tape together so natural. I was there in New York with friends and had the opportunity to be on the Friday May 10th show. I felt the energy and the excitement from the audience. Keep the good work up.
  • Dynamic Duo!

Kelly and Michael have become a happy, inspiring and positive beginning to my day! They have the BEST chemistry of any co-hosts/celebrities in my 35 + years of watching TV! They bring heart and levity to our world, but they are not silly or ridiculous. Kelly's honesty and brilliant ability to insert personal stories that we can all relate to is priceless. Michael is so fun, smart and darling with Kelly! Thank you for this would not watch anything else that is offered in the morning!

score 9.5
  • Show would be better without Kelly. Michael is the one that makes show!

2.5
    Kelly tries too hard to compete with Michael. He has class and sometimes embarrased with some of Kelly's rediculous comments.

Also, her clothing choices are terrible. Lately she has been wearing a white sheer blouse but way too many times in one week, or black, which does not comliment her at all. Has she ever heard of jewelry?

I also watch Katie and suggest Kelly watch her show. Katie's outfits are so sharp and it's fun to see what she's going wear each day.

I think Kelly should also stop dancing with Michael when they first come on show, she looks like a tiny, little girl with the awsome show would be much better without her. Don't even let me start with her hair, it's never looks like she cares. The show should have a wardrobe and hair stylist to work on her prior to airing.
  • Michael Strahan

I love Live with Kelly and Michael, my favorite way to wake up. I wanted to say that if I ever had a bucket list at the very top would be attending an event with Michael Strahan. He seems to have so much fun when he goes out and everyone knows him. He makes a night out in New York seem so exciting.
  • I turn the channel if Kellys got on skin tight clothes

Love the show, love the humor. Have gotten to the point that if it comes on and Kelly is wearing skin tight clothes I turn the channel. I also don't like the sexual innuendo Kelly throws at Michael, but I guess that's between Kelly and her husband.
  • Martha Stewart

Kelly i was so sad to see how insecure and small you could become as you felt it important to make fun of Martha Stewart on the show. My heart went out to you as you made such an effort to replay Micheal losing control of his coffee as you commented about his gagging reflexes. I feel bad for Micheal because you used him to emphasize your insecurity, who I believe is above such prejudice behavior. My guess would be Micheal felt bad about that part of the show. Please do not pass that kind of behavior to your children.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10