Live! with Kelly and Michael

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews page 7 of 22

7.1
  • Entertaining? Nope.

I used to really like Regis and Kathie Lee, then Regis and Kelly, started to get a bit annoyed with just Kelly, and now Kelly and of time. I feel bad for Michael, he really isn't so bad, but what in the world has happened to Kelly? She is so annoying and full of herself, she has nothing interesting to talk about. She (and Gelman obviously, by the way he laughs at everything she says) thinks she is hilarious. It's uncomfortable to watch her constant mugging, and bouncing in her chair. Maybe once in a while actually listen to your guests while you interview them Kelly, guests can be interesting all on their own without you having to turn the topic back to yourself. Don't even get me started on the constant sexual innuendos, I am no prude but it's stupid, and tiresome. Get rid of the copycat Ellen dancing at the beginning, you can't dance! The games (also stolen from Ellen) are annoying to the audience and the celebrity guests you force to play. I feel bad that this show has become so awful, it really used to be entertaining.
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU TWO

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DON'T CHANGE FOR ANYONE. KEEP BEING WHO YOU ARE. I WOULD NEVER WATCH THE SHOW WITH REGIS AND KATHY, OR KELLY. NOW THAT HE'S GONE KELLY CAN BE HERSELF AND JUST LOVE MICHAEL. YOU 2 HAVE A GR8 CONNECTION.
  • Indiana loves you!

I watch your show every day and have for a while with Regis and now with Micheal. Love the show, and just wanted to say Hi! Also my daughter and granddaughter are in New York with the Shakamak Choir Classes to see the sights and Fanthom of the Opera. They are Tracy and Katie Cross and they love your show too, we talked about you showing people on the street, joking how great it would be for that to happen. Sharon Cross, Jasonville Indiana
  • am turning off this channel from now on

1.5
    SEX CEREAL REALLY ?? HOW DISGUSTING YOU HAVE BECOME IN THE MORNING. CONSTANTLY HANGING ON MICHEAL. I QUESTION THE RELATION SHIP YOU HAVE WITH YOUR HUSBAND. I FEEL MICHEAL IS TRYING AND IS DOING A GOOD JOB JUST FOLLOWING KELLY AND THAT PERSON GELMAN.

• Used to love this show

I miss Regis but have kept watching the show until today - changed the channel because I don't want to hear conversations about sex at 10 in the morning. Great googly moogly, Kelly, you go right from talking about the Pope to carrying on about sex cereal! You are a middle-aged, married mother - have some sense of propriety! Would you want your children to hear this smut? Gelman, what are you doing? Regis told interesting stories and was able to have good conversations with guests. This nonsense of playing asinine games with celebrities is a dumb idea. Watching these two flirt is nauseating and pointless. Michael is personable but seems disinterested in the guests. From now on I'll watch Rachael Ray while I empty the dishwasher.
  • Unhappy

I am turning your show OFF. Why all the sexual referencesl? It is in poor taste. It use to be a show a family could watch at 9:00 am. Gelman seems to encouage it. It is all in poor taste. So sorry to see you go this direction with the show, it use to be good, not now. Better correct this or you won't be on any ones' tv.
  • Less Sex in the City, Please

Michael is great as a co-host but Kelly needs to dial back the sexual innuendo. Most days she seems to toss in a couple of references to having some sort of relationship with Michael. He, on the other hand, never seems to bring that up (a good thing) but he probably feels obligated to go along since he is still the new guy on the show. We still enjoy the show and have watched for years. Kelly has done a fine job over the years but please cut back on the innuendo.
  • Turned off Live

2.5
    Loved the show with regis! Feel bad for kelly who seems to be trying very hard to keep the show together but I don't see how it'll last. There is no natural chemistry! Its lacking in every way! From shallow conversations to uncomfortable interviews, these two just don't have a good gig going! Sorry Gelman wrong choice!
  • Inspiring 16 year old Leukemia Fighter

Hello,

I am writing this with regards to my cousin Jorie Elliott.

Jorie was diagnosed with Acute Pro-myilotic Leukemia which is a type of Acute Non-lymphocytic Leukemia she was 15 years old when she was diagnosed with this on January 9th 2013. Jorie turned 16 years old which she had to spend in the hospital alone in London Ontario.

She is a straight "A" student and a very athletic person playing 7 different sports on 10 different teams, due to cancer Jorie had to give up her love for her sports and her school. But this hasn't stopped her she has already convinced her mom to let her play hockey every now and then.

Jorie loves turtles in the summer of 2008 when Jorie was 10 she wrote her first letter to the Municipality of Kincardine about her concerns that turtles would get killed trying to cross the street. After not hearing any news about this issue Jorie decided to send in another letter this time including an essay about Ontario's turtle populaton and how 6 of Ontario's 8 species of turtle are at-risk. Jorie's 2 year wait paid off as the Municipality began to search for a turtle crossing sign. Jorie set out to raise money to pay for the signs herself.

When Jorie was 11 she planned on taking school supplies and clothes over to Cuba were she goes on winter vacation. Jorie states that she wants to make them feel like the luckiest kids in the world. Thanks to Jorie 31 packages were sent with her to Cuba and handed out to the children in Varadero.

Jorie's wish is to meet Justin Bieber so I am asking you to help her out, she puts everyone before herself and always stands up for what she believes in, and now it's our turn to give back to her.

We have also started a #turtlesforjorie campaign and are trying to get it to "trend" on twitter. So every time you see a turtle think of a girl who is battling something no child/teenager/person should have to.
  • Michael-The Hypocrite

Michael tried to belittle Dennis Rodman for being friends with the leader of North Korea. Said he did it for money, a check. Well damn, Michael has worn wigs and pulled his pants off and danced like Michael Jackson for a check. Dennis is a very real person who calls it like he sees it. Michael is an impudent, petty little child who can't stand having another steal his thunder. There's room at the top for more than one big black man. What a disgusting pig!! He surprised me. I thought he was better than that. All he had to do was to agree with Kelly and keep moving. I'm not watching any more.
  • Kelly & Michael hosting the Oscar's

I think you two would be AWESOME!!!!!! host for the show! Michael you have my vote,start a pole and see what other fans think. I hope both of you have a nice weekend off.

I Love this show and I think you both are great

Robbie Simon

Louisville,KY
  • Dating on line

My husband and I met on line. We are very happy and have truly met our other halves.

What is strange we have been together for 5 years, married for 1 year.

We do finish each others sentences and by the time we leave a store or any where, we leave people laughing. We both have this thing about making at least 1 person laugh per day. Ok so some times we over do it.

We watch your show daily, and enjoy it. Keep up the good work. Janie and David Bailey
  • "The Donald"

Kudos to Kelly in nailing Donald Trump in regard to the Oscars not being "Glamorous". Even the ladies on The View criticized Seth MacFarland for his edgy jokes. Seth was great in all areas. Perhaps the jokes were not nasty enough and Seth may be just a little too nice to pull that off so successfully. I loved the glamour, singing and dancing. The whole thing was wonderful even though it was a bit long. They had a lot to do. I love Kelly cause she is not afraid of stepping right in there. She gets the job done and still doesn't hurt anyone in the process.
  • Grown bored of Strahan

Loved the show even more when it was jsut Kelly. Strahan was good in the beginning, but honestly we have just become bored with him. We have stopped watching the show. Honestly we are now watching reruns of I Love Lucy instead of Live. In the beginning he was being himself and now he tries too hard to match Kelly's funny side. BORED!
  • Disney World with Kelly's family

You sure can tell that Kelly's older son, Michael, is a teenager. Got a laugh at how hard he was trying to be cool on the rides and not smile. At first I thought he was trying to hide braces or something, then it dawned on me - he is a teenager..
  • I LOVE DISNEY & Kelly and Michael

Disney is the only place to be. To watch the both of you and your great sparkness in the morning gives me hope and laughter as I have been through so much tragedy and there are times/days I don't want to go on anymore - it's so sad but watching you so both today - made me feel so good! Disney is my great escape as I live in Miami. Thank you - Gelman for making this happen! My job is in Theare and Production and I ahve been tring to get a position with Disney even starting from the bottom to work my way to the top - I would do anything. Are Beaches on the East coast are the best to otherwise I would move back to New York. But now have done my passion because the arts - no work here - I am going to move to Orlando and hopefully work my way. I ust say Thank you you made me feel really good today and positive. Keep up the good work!

Karen DelGuercio

240 SW 15th Road

Townhouse #104

Miami, FL. 33129
  • johnny machado

hey kelly you look sexy today
  • IThis is the start of my day

I love this show. I have watch it from the time Kathy Lee was on with Regis until today. I work my day around it, I get up early in the morning to take Grand daughter to her bus stop . I go straight to the gym and stay there until a quarter till nine and rush home because Kelly and Michael comes on at 9:am. I tape it when I won't be home. I just love, love this show.
  • Remove the Monitor

All Kelly does is check herself out in the monitor. Always sneaking peeks at herself. Very annoying. There are many beautiful guests on the show who look much better than Kelly and they don't feel the need to constantly admire themselves.
  • Hopefully Gellman will see this, if he still works there

I watched this show since Katy Lee was co-host with Regis. I continued to watch from day one when Kelly took over co-host. The show always made me laugh first thing in the morning and as you know that is always good to start your day with laughter. I gave this show a little more than a month when Michael took co-host and I have to say I was most disappointed. I can not believe the heads of this show can't see what a disaster it is. I may be a little harsh but I miss watching and I couldn't get through a whole show with him, so what would you call it? The ratings of 5 and above have to be from staff and relatives. Sorry Kelly, loved you on AMC and Live with Regis and Kelly but either you need a new co-host or move on to bigger and better endeavors. If I could rate it a 0, I would. Gellman, if you are still at the helm, please reconsider another co-host. Thank you for allowing my opinion.
  • Love my mornings with Kelly and Michael

Thanks Kelly and Michael for starting my mornings off with laughs and more laughs. You two are an AWESOME team!!!!
  • words that need to be added to don't say on tv

1.5
    you are a morning show why do you say vomit, puke or throw up when I am eating breakfast? I watch your show every morning after driving a school bus most days I enjoy it but Kelly you need to pick a better time to say certen words you are a morning show please think of your viewers. PLEASE
  • Kelly a totally natural way to increase blood oxygen.

To increase your bloods oxygen without extra excercise go to the local health food store and buy ChlorOxygen. It is made from chlorphyll found in plants. It is liquid put it in your water bottle. It delivers

oxygen directly to your blood stream and also offers an increase in red blood cells. You will enjoy it's refreshing taste and as a bonus it cleanses your mouth and breath. Ejoy!!!
  • The hottest Wing Sauce for you to try

I tried 1 drop of this Zombie Apocalypse sauce on a chip. I did not think it was that hot. I did not realize it had numbed my mouth. When my mouth was no longer numb, I ate a donut, drank a bottle of soda and consumed every piece of food I could grab to cool my mouth! lol My girlfriend was laughing at me as the sweat pured from my head and my nose was running. Kelly and Michael, you both need to get a bottle and try it,,I dare

Good Luck!

Kevin
  • Top Notch Team!

Mike and Kelly are funny, beautiful to look at on . and work harmoniously every morning!! Keep up the great work.

Andrea.
  • Think I'm Done

Been a long time fan of the show but I'm done.

**The show has lost any cred as a real show. I like Strahan but this is not the right place for him. I'm sorry but he is forever the football player. It's ackward to hear him stumble interviewing big hollywood types, politicians, etc. He is no more qualified to interview those people than anyone off the street. Football is a different world. ESPN would be a much better fit for him.

**Kelly still tries way too hard to be funny, cool, etc & comes off looking like an idiot. She should try acting her age, 42, instead of 22. She is still the sidekick type & cant handle being a lead on a talk show.

**Lastly it is disturbing how much Kelly & Michael gush on each other, especially Kelly. She is always telling Mike how wonderful he is, always touching him, laying her head on his shoulder & they always hang on each other. Its not just from time to time either, They do this almost on a daily basis. It's uncomfortable & creepy to watch. Co-workers dont behave that way & they are both married. Oh, & PLEASE stop the dancing when they come out. It's not funny anymore & they cant dance!

• niteout

how bout for men with Michael
  • Rhino Info

Rhinos sleep standing up or lying down and can sleep up to 8 hours a day at intervals. They can be found dozing under a tree during a hot day, but when they take a deep sleep, they lie down with their feet curled up slightly to the one side. They sleep very deeply and can easily be approached. I don't think I would sneak up on one...
  • We enjoy your show!

We enjoy watching Michael and Kelly and their antics. I think they seem "down to earth" . We enjoy all the exposure to the variety of guests. Thank you! Our score is
  • Love this show

I never did watch it before. But Michael and Kelly are great together on the show.

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11