Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (638)

7.1
  • Awesome

The show is Awesome
  • Wonderful Chemistry!!

Each morning I look forward to working out during this great hour of TV. I laugh and smile and keep energized through the chemistry between these two. Hoping to see the show in October when I come back to Jersey for my 40th high school reunion. Have a blessed day you two!!!

• Worlds Best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes

In our beautiful town of Sheridan Wyoming is a bakery run by Wayne Gable and his daughter , Andrea. The name of the bakery is The Red Velvet. Andrea makes the absolute best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes that you will ever taste. Come on out to our great town and give it a taste. I promise you be hard pressed to find any better. Put your money where your mouth is and get out here.
  • today is my anniversary also, well mine and my husband martys, 19 years

i <3 kelly and she really started shining when michael joined the show, happy anniversary to kally and mark and excited for michael for hall of fame and joining good morning america
  • Keep Obama's OFF

Give me a break! I now have to put up with Kelley and Michael fawning over the Obama's. They deserve no recognition, to say the least. If I keep hearing about them I will stop watching this show.
  • Assume

Which means making a Ass out of you and your facts straight before you assume--This is directed at Gold my facts are I heard they stole the you do a Fantastic you for wonderful totally enjoy.....
  • Kristin Cheaweth

My moms going through terminal cancer & one of her nurses looks just like Kristin Cheaweth. I wish I knew how to send you a photo.
  • love the show

Today Kelly you looked so beautiful Capri . I feel like I must tape it if not home. I love it. I do t care to watch TV. But there is only a hand full of shows. This one and The talk and Dr. Phil . they keep me laughing . I need that. Thanks again

• Funny

I watch u both everyday. Thank u for starting my day,doing nothing! I watch u for a nice laugh. Kelly u r funny. I watched u from All my children. Michael I'm sorry I was not a New York fan then. I am now//lol u guys keep it up.
  • Love Live! with Kelly and Michael!

I think the show is great with Kelly and Michael! Adding Michael makes the show fresh and new. They also seem to have a great chemistry. Love the show, hope the ratings are good so that the show stays on.

And please stop with the talk about Kelly being all over Michael, STOP IT PEOPLE!

Love this duo!
  • Its titled FAN REVIEWS not COMPLAINTS !

Wow, was reading your fan reviews and saw all the negative just wanted to reassure show rocks!!! Love you Gillman too of course. Thanks for making my morning hours so fun.
  • Love the Show

Kelly I think your clothes are too short. I don't know who picks your style, but I think you could do better.

• Mark and Kelly not entertaining just annoying.

I watched yesterday's show with Mark as cohost. I find nothing appealing about him. He is not aging well as a matter of fact he does not even look well. The banter back and forth between them is so phony.

They try to be funny but most times there wasn't much laughter in the house. I heard someone compare them to Lucy and Desi, So wrong, Lucy and Desi were good actors, good producers and there production company DesiLu was a hit. Unlike Ripa/Consuelos company which seems to be a flop.

I say just make it Live with Michael and get rid of the scratcher, pouter, dancing fool.
  • motivated

I am 58 and wish I could make enough money for a dependable, old Sebring to return to a name like mine (Shepard)I get razzed and more. No think these critics should leave Kelly Rippa alone. She is motivated, sweet genuinely, a real attentive Mother in love with her husband and all the "rippin on Rippa should stop. I wish I could make enough on a show to get a sittin here dreaming dosent do it, Leave this beautiful gal alone. Hey you critics, do you feed your kids, clean, put up the plan for a days meal and walk to work to make a buck or two? You only wish you were motivated Kelly should be mother of the year and all you critics, do you have time for the workout, the makeup and help others like she does. BUZZ OFF JEALOUS gonna be just like Kelly and Michael and the holy word is "MOTIVATED" ya all
  • For 2 great athletes!

I START EVERYDAY WITH YOU GUYS AND LOVE YOU BOTH!!KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ! LOVE THE JIMMIE JOHNSON EPISODE VERY MUCH! BOTH MY TWO ALL TIME FAVORITE ATHLETES TOGETHER!
  • congrads

my name is mike,i'm this shows biggest supporter,kelly is as cute as ever and michael is a stud,REGIS is big shoes to fill and he is the perfect fit !!!!!!!!!! if its possible shoot me a cool pic of the gang!
  • HALLOWEEN MADNESS!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HALLOWEEN SHOW EVERY YEAR!! IT ONLY GETS BETTER AND BETTER!! I ALSO LOVE THE SPONTANAITY OF YOU AND MICHAEL TOGETHER. IT REMINDS ME OF ME AND MY BROTHER TOGETHER!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!! WE LOVE YOU IN HALEYVILLE ALABAMA!! oh yes TIDE ROLL!! HOME OF THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!!
  • Wild Wake Up Trivia

Hi, Kelly/Micheal,My name is Clement Whitmore from Cleveland Ohio I'm a big fan of the show I watch it every two are very good together. My question is when you call to wake someone up for the trivia question it's always a woman to answer the phone , Are men allowed to play as well. Please ask Gelman about sure men would like to win a trip to. I know I you all,and God bless you all.
  • heck yes i am short...

I saw the cutest picture on facebook today just perfect for Kelly, I can't figure out how to send it so I'll write what it has a cartoon girl on front that reminds me of Kelly, high heals and a cute dress she would wear. yes I am short God only let's things grow Until they are Perfect. Some of us didn't take as long as others. GOD BLESS YOU KELLY you are the cutest they come.
  • It's True

Kelly you are right! As a parent myself we do tend to root for the child that is not at there top game. i love you guys. you have me laughing everyday if I don't have work. Keep you the great job you do.
  • LOVE LOVE LIVE

Kelly and Michael you make my day a bit more sunny - and I live in South Carolina and we have a LOT of SUN - LOve the show we NEVER miss it score is !10 ++
  • Once a Hater now a Fan!!!

I never liked the show, but now with Michael on here with Kelly they are GREAT TO WATCH!!!... LOVE THEM!!!!! WATCH IT EVERYDAY NOW!!!
  • ALWAYS LOVED THE SHOW, ALWAYS WILL!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! I was a little upset when Regis left but not anymore! I think Kelly & Michael make a great team and they help me get my day started with a smile on my face. Wish they were on more than once a day. I can be having not a good morning & I just watch you guys and you make me laugh and smile from ear to ear! Keep up the good work Kelly & Michael! I love you guys!!!! Oh yea,HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!! lol And nice work on Kellys bday gift Michael!!! I think that was sweet!!
  • Way to go Kelly!!

Totally agree with Kelly about the parents of the kids who vandalized the house. Things are so different today compared to when I was a child. We were given consequences for our actions. Our parents would make us apologize and clean/fix whatever we did, not sue someone because they are trying to make our children responsible for what they did. Todays parents are the reason we have so many bullies, kids dropping our of school. These are the parents you see fighting with the coaches on the football/soccer field yelling at the coaches because their kid is not playing or they believe that a call made was not fair. Times have really changed and it is really sad to see.........
  • Love Love Love Your show :)

You make me have a smile everyday, you both are so great with each other.
  • I am human!!!

I love to watch Kelly and Micheal! I actually didn't start watching it until Micheal joined the show. Now I try to watch it everyday not that I didn't like Kelly but Micheal brought something new. Both make me laugh and make my day but I didn't get the whole I am human thing to sign up???
  • A Good Morning is to Wake up W/Kelly & Micheal.......

I wake up every morning to watch them "LIVE" ! I am sure you have heard the old saying" It's not a good day; if you don't wake up looking for a Bright Day :~) Not wanting to see the Monday Blue's!! So Kelly; you & Michael keep up the Sunshine ! No body needs a bad day~ Yes go for the smile's ~~10~~
  • A most wonderful Morning Show with Great Co-Hosts! Uplifting!

I liked Regis and Kelly. I also really like Live with Kelly and Michael! I hesitate to make any suggestions, considering the terrible statements which are listed several comments below this one!

I have seen recent programs with a female previous long term co-host of Regis. Terrible now, anyway! Don't know what she was like on his show. Yes, Kelly and Michael must keep the show clean as possible for a morning show and for me to enjoy it. I really like the section that occurs even before the interviewees arrive.

I hesitate to make any somewhat negative comments, but Michael? What are you waiting for regarding legal marriage? Apparently, you have a loving spouse that you love and wonderful children. Several other men in quality jobs are proud to say that the "Girlfriend" is pregnant or has baby. Don't you all know that that is physical marriage? Don't you know that youth are using you all as examples of life?

Again, my view of the show is not the same as the nay sayers below. I think you both are most wonderful in your morning show. I do hope you can continue together! I was so concerned that some other person would be chosen, and was pleased that you both are great. And Gellman, and the other gentleman who dresses up, also. Most wonderful, crew, I would think. Please keep your quality program. (I wondered about the bikinis, but the dancers are cute and modern swim
  • Ice box vs: refrigerator

What Michael showed as an ice box was an old elec. refrigerator, the motor was on the top. It made it's own ice, and didn't need the blocks of ice in it. I have a picture of it and no place to post it.

• PRODUCER/DIRECTOR: MICHAEL CONSUELOS

MY NEPHEW, BRYAN WYNBRANDT, IS A PRODUCER FOR "HAWAII-50". He's been in

Hollywood writing for TV for 10 years. He attended Ohio State University in Columbus, OH.

He also produced "CSI and "Alcatraz". So, Kelly, there is always hope and surprises in life"

PAULA WOLF NATHANSON