Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (722)

7.1
  • Kelly & Michael !! :D

I watch your show everyday ! You put a smile on my face that makes my day. You both are great people and are great together. Keep up the good work, I'll be watching !!!
  • Mark and Kelly

I always like it when Mark Co-hosts..

You two play off each other so well both cool
  • great show

I love the show!!!!;) I think you both are hilarious, Kelly you're beautiful and Michael your cute and very funny :-) I really enjoyed watching the show, love Kelly.

• Lost & Confused

Where do I go to guess Oscar winners and try to win $10,000.00?

The review from "lavernedmorgan" sounds quite judgmental and also sounds like she should look in the mirror. All I see on your show is, " The Kelly & Michael Laughathon" You kids are absolutely uplifting for my, especially us seniors that are very limited to outside during the winter. I already took a landslide on the ice and pavement. Now I'm stuck in the house for some time more. Broke as hell, very late on my rent and you keep me positive. Thank you so much Kelly & Michael and shame on you help me find that link to joining the contest for money.
  • Your episode with Mrs America from Columbia

she was showing how to walk like a model both swimsuit and evening gown walk. your show cut off before she was able to show the evening down you please put up the video of her showing both walks if at all possible. thank you have a nice day God bless !!!!!! . Love your show. Have when Regis was with Kathy
  • My daughte's r comments when I showed her a 45 record

my mom found some of my old 45's in a box and when I opened the box my daughter who was around 9 0r ten ( she was born in 1990) said " wow mom what big CD's how many songs are on there? I laughed and saidtwo, one on the front and one on the back, she looked confused and said my little ones have 12 0r more
  • Love the chemistry between Kelly and Michael!

Watching two people host a show like if they were best friends is my favorite thing about this show! There aren't any fake smiles or anything negative. It seems to me as if they really get along. Unlike other shows I've watch, where the hosts argue with each other on a weekly basis, and you can sense the negativity all the way home. Bottom line is, I love Live! with Kelly and Michael, I wish them the best and hope to continue to watch them together for many years to come!
  • Respect

The other day you were talking on your show about kids calling their parents by their first names and I was so pleased to hear what you said, "Not in my house"!!! I feel the same way and you were talking about respect for your parents, that is what is wrong with kids now days, they have no respect for their parents because the parents let the kids run their We learned respect and good morals and right from wrong, when we did something that we weren't supposed to do we got punished for it and it didn't break our spirit, it gave us more spirit and the ability to cope with life. I am very proud of both of you!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • INVENTERS FROM ACCROSS AMERICA

WHY DONT YOU DO A SHOW ABOUT INVENTERS, WITH OUT THEM WE WOULD BE NO WHERE, IM TRYING TO START A SHOW HERE IN MILWAUKEE ABOUT INVENTERS AND THERE PRODUCTS. I WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST ONE ON YOUR SHOW. THANK YOU
  • funny show ever

wow what can I say you have a funny show even when I'm having a bad day I can't wait till your show comes on makes me laugh the stories are funny I guess the way you say it we are having a bad month but love to hear what you have to say and both of you always look so happy when the show is over I am Esmeralda
  • a call for help

I run a non profit organization in a town of less than 600 people and this Christmas has hit a lot of people hard. Funds are low and need is high. There are children here with requests for things all of us take for granted. The one that hurts the most is a child that is 6 yrs old. He said he didn't care if he got anything for Christmas as long as he had enough food to get through the 2 weeks off from school because he gets free breakfast and lunch at school. A 7 yr old girl wants gloves because her hands get cold @ the bus stop. A 4 yr old boy that just wants a blanket big enough to keep him warm so he could sleep in his own bed instead of having to sneak in bed with mom when dad goes to work. Those are just a few of the 40 children in the community that I serve. Is there anyone out there that can help?
  • The most caring giving person I know.

The most giving person is my daughter Sgt. Tyna (Tina) Stevens. Not only does she spend all day on base, but she comes home, and does anything that she can help people. She calls me up if I need her shes right here. She lives in Raynham Ma and I live in Cumberland Rhode Island. No matter what it is she's lady that lives in Attleboro Ma, she is right there when she needs rides to the hospital for her treatments or if she need anything. She baby sits her nieces and nephews. On top of all that she also has a 14 year old daughter that is the apple of her eye. So Tyna juggles alot of things on her plate and always has that smile on her face. I love her so much and I am so proud to call her my daugher.
  • A Kidney Stand 4 Stan Jay

My husband Stan is in despite need of an O kidney! We live near where you grew up Kelly and need to get the word out. I know there's an ANGEL out there that is willing to donate one of their kidneys. He's registered at 2 hospitals but because he's an O (it's universal blood type) the list is at least 5 yrs long. None of us in our family (including our kids) are the same blood type. Please check out his FB page A Kidney Stan 4 Stan Jay. Without a kidney he will die :( . Everyone who reads this PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check it out and share the page. The more the words gets out the sooner we can find a kidney that will save his life. He has a wonderful family that doesn't want to lose him and we need your help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
  • with Bette Midler

I love when you had Bette Midler on!! I downloaded a few of her songs off her new CD. Love them!! We had her song (The Rose) for our wedding theme. I am so happy she put out this CD, love the oldies. Thank you. Band I have to say, You and Michael, are the best!!

Sincerely

Cheryle
  • Your show is great I love it

First I have to tell you I love, love, love your show. Micheal I really love. Kelly you could not have picked a

better partner. The two of you are the best.

I am asking about the cute little dog in the jacket. Is that dog for adoption as well? I don't live close by I

am in Minnesota.

Again you two are the best show on TV I never miss it.
  • your son michael and my granddaughter driving

i love your show.

this morming you mentioned about your son michael driving. i have a story i would like to share.

my granddaughter maddison was driving with her father. she is on a permit. she pulled out of the high school parking lot and hit a car. she hit the superintendant of transportation.
  • Queen yenom & Kingyenom

Hi my name is leslie lipscomb. I'am going to be 53 years old on November 7, I love micheal he is my favorite football player. I was so happy when he got his ring. I would have been so mad if he did'nt get truly did deserve am written hoping I could meet him in person. See I was fine had my hole life going good, then I was hit with a bone dease. Now I am in a wheel chair. I was feeling depress an suicidely then I seen micheals Saint Jew commercial an it chanced the way I was hero, now I just want to thank him he saved my life. So please HELP would be so important for me. Thank You. Peace an Blessing. Leslie
  • loving Kelly and Michael from California

it is nice to see that you are including California viewers in your prize packages, love your show you guys crack me up you're a wonderful team;)
  • Dance Music

LOVE KELLY & MICHAEL. THEY ARE BOTH SOOOO TO WATCH THEM DANCE ALSO.

I AM 72, BUT STILL LIKE TO DANCE.
  • haters like lame show and total crap i smelly jelly

people right bad comments cause they are so jelly and the show shade ok Micheal show us your tounge ya'll ur sooooooooooo funny heeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaa oh peeewwooooo i got's to ruins haver good deran day
  • Lame show

With all the money you guys make. You all shouldn't be getting seasons off there should be at least 260 new live shows a year. Recorded shows are not cool. After all whats the point of calling Live if its reruns or previously recorded? Kelly I love it when your not on the show because you are so annoying!
  • Please keep it up...

I`m a 55 year old single gay male living in Ct. Soon to be working in watch Kelly and Michael every single Michael was the host, but a guest, i knew he and kelly were a match, i would lol every this Whitney Cummings is the BEST co-host ever. I would love to see her and the queen of quick wit Kelly Rippa, my girl you guys so much, you make me start my day with send me two tickets to the show lol xo joey

Joey Hatrick

754 214 4404
  • Canada LOVES LIVE!

HI, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOUR SHOW SHOW RECOGNIZES CANADA! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK, AND WHERE? MIGHT WANT TO TRY NOVA SCOTIA, WHERE LOBSTER IS ALWAYS IN!
  • THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

I never miss a show! I would have a melt down if I couldn't watch everyday.

Thank you for supporting our fellow teachers. We really do love ALL of the kids.

XOXO
  • 3rd boobie ?

Ive loved this show always and for ever however today i cant seem to look at any thing but her shirt today it looks like she has a 3rd friend today Assuming its her mic box ??????
  • Awesome

The show is Awesome
  • Wonderful Chemistry!!

Each morning I look forward to working out during this great hour of TV. I laugh and smile and keep energized through the chemistry between these two. Hoping to see the show in October when I come back to Jersey for my 40th high school reunion. Have a blessed day you two!!!

• Worlds Best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes

In our beautiful town of Sheridan Wyoming is a bakery run by Wayne Gable and his daughter , Andrea. The name of the bakery is The Red Velvet. Andrea makes the absolute best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes that you will ever taste. Come on out to our great town and give it a taste. I promise you be hard pressed to find any better. Put your money where your mouth is and get out here.
  • today is my anniversary also, well mine and my husband martys, 19 years

i <3 kelly and she really started shining when michael joined the show, happy anniversary to kally and mark and excited for michael for hall of fame and joining good morning america
  • Keep Obama's OFF

Give me a break! I now have to put up with Kelley and Michael fawning over the Obama's. They deserve no recognition, to say the least. If I keep hearing about them I will stop watching this show.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10