Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (676)

7.1
  • A Kidney Stand 4 Stan Jay

My husband Stan is in despite need of an O kidney! We live near where you grew up Kelly and need to get the word out. I know there's an ANGEL out there that is willing to donate one of their kidneys. He's registered at 2 hospitals but because he's an O (it's universal blood type) the list is at least 5 yrs long. None of us in our family (including our kids) are the same blood type. Please check out his FB page A Kidney Stan 4 Stan Jay. Without a kidney he will die :( . Everyone who reads this PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check it out and share the page. The more the words gets out the sooner we can find a kidney that will save his life. He has a wonderful family that doesn't want to lose him and we need your help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
  • with Bette Midler

I love when you had Bette Midler on!! I downloaded a few of her songs off her new CD. Love them!! We had her song (The Rose) for our wedding theme. I am so happy she put out this CD, love the oldies. Thank you. Band I have to say, You and Michael, are the best!!

Sincerely

Cheryle
  • Your show is great I love it

First I have to tell you I love, love, love your show. Micheal I really love. Kelly you could not have picked a

better partner. The two of you are the best.

I am asking about the cute little dog in the jacket. Is that dog for adoption as well? I don't live close by I

am in Minnesota.

Again you two are the best show on TV I never miss it.
  • your son michael and my granddaughter driving

i love your show.

this morming you mentioned about your son michael driving. i have a story i would like to share.

my granddaughter maddison was driving with her father. she is on a permit. she pulled out of the high school parking lot and hit a car. she hit the superintendant of transportation.
  • Queen yenom & Kingyenom

Hi my name is leslie lipscomb. I'am going to be 53 years old on November 7, I love micheal he is my favorite football player. I was so happy when he got his ring. I would have been so mad if he did'nt get truly did deserve am written hoping I could meet him in person. See I was fine had my hole life going good, then I was hit with a bone dease. Now I am in a wheel chair. I was feeling depress an suicidely then I seen micheals Saint Jew commercial an it chanced the way I was hero, now I just want to thank him he saved my life. So please HELP would be so important for me. Thank You. Peace an Blessing. Leslie
  • loving Kelly and Michael from California

it is nice to see that you are including California viewers in your prize packages, love your show you guys crack me up you're a wonderful team;)
  • Dance Music

LOVE KELLY & MICHAEL. THEY ARE BOTH SOOOO TO WATCH THEM DANCE ALSO.

I AM 72, BUT STILL LIKE TO DANCE.
  • haters like lame show and total crap i smelly jelly

people right bad comments cause they are so jelly and the show shade ok Micheal show us your tounge ya'll ur sooooooooooo funny heeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaa oh peeewwooooo i got's to ruins haver good deran day
  • Lame show

With all the money you guys make. You all shouldn't be getting seasons off there should be at least 260 new live shows a year. Recorded shows are not cool. After all whats the point of calling Live if its reruns or previously recorded? Kelly I love it when your not on the show because you are so annoying!
  • Please keep it up...

I`m a 55 year old single gay male living in Ct. Soon to be working in watch Kelly and Michael every single Michael was the host, but a guest, i knew he and kelly were a match, i would lol every this Whitney Cummings is the BEST co-host ever. I would love to see her and the queen of quick wit Kelly Rippa, my girl you guys so much, you make me start my day with send me two tickets to the show lol xo joey

Joey Hatrick

754 214 4404
  • Canada LOVES LIVE!

HI, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOUR SHOW SHOW RECOGNIZES CANADA! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK, AND WHERE? MIGHT WANT TO TRY NOVA SCOTIA, WHERE LOBSTER IS ALWAYS IN!
  • THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

I never miss a show! I would have a melt down if I couldn't watch everyday.

Thank you for supporting our fellow teachers. We really do love ALL of the kids.

XOXO
  • 3rd boobie ?

Ive loved this show always and for ever however today i cant seem to look at any thing but her shirt today it looks like she has a 3rd friend today Assuming its her mic box ??????
  • Awesome

The show is Awesome
  • Wonderful Chemistry!!

Each morning I look forward to working out during this great hour of TV. I laugh and smile and keep energized through the chemistry between these two. Hoping to see the show in October when I come back to Jersey for my 40th high school reunion. Have a blessed day you two!!!

• Worlds Best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes

In our beautiful town of Sheridan Wyoming is a bakery run by Wayne Gable and his daughter , Andrea. The name of the bakery is The Red Velvet. Andrea makes the absolute best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes that you will ever taste. Come on out to our great town and give it a taste. I promise you be hard pressed to find any better. Put your money where your mouth is and get out here.
  • today is my anniversary also, well mine and my husband martys, 19 years

i <3 kelly and she really started shining when michael joined the show, happy anniversary to kally and mark and excited for michael for hall of fame and joining good morning america
  • Keep Obama's OFF

Give me a break! I now have to put up with Kelley and Michael fawning over the Obama's. They deserve no recognition, to say the least. If I keep hearing about them I will stop watching this show.
  • Assume

Which means making a Ass out of you and your facts straight before you assume--This is directed at Gold my facts are I heard they stole the you do a Fantastic you for wonderful totally enjoy.....
  • Kristin Cheaweth

My moms going through terminal cancer & one of her nurses looks just like Kristin Cheaweth. I wish I knew how to send you a photo.
  • love the show

Today Kelly you looked so beautiful Capri . I feel like I must tape it if not home. I love it. I do t care to watch TV. But there is only a hand full of shows. This one and The talk and Dr. Phil . they keep me laughing . I need that. Thanks again

• Funny

I watch u both everyday. Thank u for starting my day,doing nothing! I watch u for a nice laugh. Kelly u r funny. I watched u from All my children. Michael I'm sorry I was not a New York fan then. I am now//lol u guys keep it up.
  • Love Live! with Kelly and Michael!

I think the show is great with Kelly and Michael! Adding Michael makes the show fresh and new. They also seem to have a great chemistry. Love the show, hope the ratings are good so that the show stays on.

And please stop with the talk about Kelly being all over Michael, STOP IT PEOPLE!

Love this duo!
  • Its titled FAN REVIEWS not COMPLAINTS !

Wow, was reading your fan reviews and saw all the negative just wanted to reassure show rocks!!! Love you Gillman too of course. Thanks for making my morning hours so fun.
  • Love the Show

Kelly I think your clothes are too short. I don't know who picks your style, but I think you could do better.

• Mark and Kelly not entertaining just annoying.

I watched yesterday's show with Mark as cohost. I find nothing appealing about him. He is not aging well as a matter of fact he does not even look well. The banter back and forth between them is so phony.

They try to be funny but most times there wasn't much laughter in the house. I heard someone compare them to Lucy and Desi, So wrong, Lucy and Desi were good actors, good producers and there production company DesiLu was a hit. Unlike Ripa/Consuelos company which seems to be a flop.

I say just make it Live with Michael and get rid of the scratcher, pouter, dancing fool.
  • motivated

I am 58 and wish I could make enough money for a dependable, old Sebring to return to a name like mine (Shepard)I get razzed and more. No think these critics should leave Kelly Rippa alone. She is motivated, sweet genuinely, a real attentive Mother in love with her husband and all the "rippin on Rippa should stop. I wish I could make enough on a show to get a sittin here dreaming dosent do it, Leave this beautiful gal alone. Hey you critics, do you feed your kids, clean, put up the plan for a days meal and walk to work to make a buck or two? You only wish you were motivated Kelly should be mother of the year and all you critics, do you have time for the workout, the makeup and help others like she does. BUZZ OFF JEALOUS gonna be just like Kelly and Michael and the holy word is "MOTIVATED" ya all
  • For 2 great athletes!

I START EVERYDAY WITH YOU GUYS AND LOVE YOU BOTH!!KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK ! LOVE THE JIMMIE JOHNSON EPISODE VERY MUCH! BOTH MY TWO ALL TIME FAVORITE ATHLETES TOGETHER!
  • congrads

my name is mike,i'm this shows biggest supporter,kelly is as cute as ever and michael is a stud,REGIS is big shoes to fill and he is the perfect fit !!!!!!!!!! if its possible shoot me a cool pic of the gang!
  • HALLOWEEN MADNESS!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HALLOWEEN SHOW EVERY YEAR!! IT ONLY GETS BETTER AND BETTER!! I ALSO LOVE THE SPONTANAITY OF YOU AND MICHAEL TOGETHER. IT REMINDS ME OF ME AND MY BROTHER TOGETHER!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!! WE LOVE YOU IN HALEYVILLE ALABAMA!! oh yes TIDE ROLL!! HOME OF THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10