Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (728)

• TV Child Abuse

0.5
    I am ashamed of you, Kelly, and your co-host of 01/11/2012! You both thought it was hilarious seeing that female tv 'judge' humiliate and degrade the little girl contestant. You would not think it so funny if your daughter or sons had been lambasted like that. I have been a faithful follower for several years, and used to think you were wonderful. Now I am convinced you think public child abuse is just fine.

My heart stopped, then broke when I saw that deplorable film clip. That woman should be ashamed of herself, as well.

I used to wish you the best of luck on your show. Now, I hope you get CANCELLED!!!!!!!

PS-is it possible to give you a ZERO score? Because that is what you, your co-host, and that awful woman earned with this show.

SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!
  • Michael doesn't wear a tie

Michael Strahand should man up and wear a tie on the show as a talk show host ... otherwise he is merely a GOON . It is disrespectful especially on days like Memorial Day . They should be stripped of their Emmy award for that . Bring back Regis to give Michael some tips . As for Kelly ... she is an amateur as well
  • Kelly's hair

I think Kelly's hair is disgustingly ugly now. Too bad she ruined her looks.
  • Michael is definitely the bigger star

I stopped watching Kelly and Michael a few years ago because I couldn't stand how arrogant and self centered Kelly became. I felt bad for Michael because I thought since he was new to the show, he felt like he had to leave the spotlight to her. But I keep trying on my few days off and recently started watching again in the morning with my coffee because I am on holidays but things haven't changed at all! It's all about "Look at me - I'm Kelly, I can do anything and am the funniest, most fit person ever!" I had to laugh I happened to see the episode where Kelly, Michael and Gelman took that Tough Mudder challenge against Nick Carter and Jordan Knight where you have to do an obstacle course. She was all proud of herself but if it wouldn't have been for Michael Strahan, she would have never gotten passed the first part of it! The only part she completed on her own was the jump into the ice water, but she acted like she carried the team! I agree that Kelly constantly interrupts with a stupid joke and if she doesn't get a laugh, she explains the joke, like she thinks no one laughed because they didn't get it! REALLY??? It just wasn't funny!! Then when Michael says a good joke, she doesn't react and quickly changes the subject. She really needs to watch the faces she makes too - not very attractive! She pouts her lips - trying to be sexy? or leaves her jaw hanging like she is interested in the story but you can tell she can't wait for it to be over so she can say something stupid! She is the worst interviewer ever and you can tell that some guests are really uncomfortable and don't really know what to say or how to comment! I do like her short haircut because her long hair was looking pretty scraggly and was way too big for her little body, especially when she was wearing extensions, but I really don't like the blue color. Once in awhile she comes up with a good comeback or joke but she is just too full of herself for my taste. She does tend to steer every conversation, topic and comment to a sexual nature - even when she was talking to the kids this week- asking them if their Mommy and Daddy kiss on the mouth and other questions that were pushing the envelope. She even commented on how most of the interview had to be edited in order to protect the parents - I wonder why - because she was directing the conversation, that's why! From what I have seen this week, I really do like Michael - he's personable, funny, kind, unselfish and does bail Kelly out often. Michael is wise to keep his foot in all the other doors because I think he may head to bigger and better!!
  • On today's show, July 8th

I cracked up because Michael and kelly were talking about hair and as always she turned the whole convo around to herself. She started saying something about her hubby finding her hair on his head ( while Michael was in the middle of saying something) then Michael jumped in and interrupted her and said well your hubby loves you and you know he does't care to that effect and man she looked down right away and started fiddling with her necklace and immediately had a scowl on her face. You could tell she was pissed at him LMAO. I laughed so was put in her place and she was pissed. I don't think things are as rosy as they make them out to be. I think Michael gets irritated with her a lot. I liked her b4 but when she started with all this about her stuff it got irritating. She thinks because she works out everyday, too much, that she is a pro and always talks about it. It should be called the kelly show, let's talk about me.
  • Exercises the week of 5/39

I had asked previously what is the link to get the exercises that Kelly & Michael demonstrated the week of 5/29. So far I have not received any information regarding this link. Please email me the link as soon as possible. Thank you.
  • Smoking Imitation

Does Kelly know how really dumb she looks when she pretends to smoke. It makes her look like a tramp and ignorant.
  • No longer a fan!!!!

I was a loyal fan of the show until you decided to have that traitorous B__ch Hanoi Jane Fonda on.

This woman is a traitor to America and you people treat her like she's a national treasure, have you forgotten all the pain, suffering and even death she was responsible for.

Having her on your show is a slap in the face of every man and woman who is serving, has ever served or will ever serve in our nations military. She does not deserve our praise she deserves to be stoned to death. I never thought I was capable of hate but words cannot express the hatred I feel for this person.

So it is with some regret I bid you farewell for I will never (not that you care) tune in to your program again.
  • 4 - 14 -15

Kelly & Michael,

I am a fan, watch every day, almost! BUT don't appreciate your comments on Pound Adoption! Many more animals need adoption and I'm sure you could afford it! If your remark was meant to be funny, - it WASN'T!!!

Pat Wells
  • why are the guest portion always "not live"?

why can't they have live guests on the show? the guest are either rerun or I don't know. I see then rerun often and Michael and Kelly have different clothes on with every guest. lol and speaking of needs a more flattering wardrobe. Michael is awesome Kelly is phoney
  • Kelly and Michael show BORING

why is Kelly and Michael on the TV for an hour? this is the a boring show, they would have to pay me to be in the audience all they do is sit there and read the daily news and comment on it. it was just as bad with Regis, boring. Kelly is rude she talks over Michael, "It should be the Kelly show, and Michael a daily guest.
  • Kelly, shame on you!

When Michael showed his Super Bowl ring today, he was justifiably proud. Kelly quickly took the spotlight and shot off her mouth about something stupid and denied Michael a chance to show his ring. Kelly, it's not all about you and you are more annoying than cute. Give Michael a chance to speak. That is why the AND is in your show's title.
  • worst on tv

I cant believe this show is still .
  • hair ball

Hello ! Just wanted to comment on the "news story" about the girl who had a 9 lb hair ball removed from her stomach. This doesn't just happen. People who have these usually have a disorder called trichotillomania. It is a neurological impulse disorder where people have a compulsion to pull out their hair. My daughter has the disorder, and it is devastating. Some folks end up consuming the hair that they pull. I realize that the hosts obviously don't know about trichotillomania, but to the folks that have it- this story could be a trigger to pull, and they could be left feeling ashamed of something that they can not control.
  • Kelly Ripa looks like she is dying!

So is she? She looks like crap, her commercials are hideous and not doing toothpaste any justice. I don't know what happened to her but dear folks, she needs help!
  • total crap

It seems like every day we are getting a message of the pre recorded. That in no way shape or form makes this a live show. That could be over looked if the show had good content. It doesn't. That "hump day" joke is not funny anymore it's old stale and getting annoying. The topics they discuss often sound trivial and useless. When all kelly has to talk about is her breakfast you know they have run out of material. The dancing onto the show makes them look like idiotic clowns. A decent show host walks out with grace and a wave to the fans. Whenever they have a guest on they either ask questions that were asked on other shows or they "reveal" old news. Now the biggest issue is the inappropriate comments. It seems like this show has degraded into the sex jokes of bored house wives. It's time the show ends
  • Robin Williams passing

No mention on the show they could not even find the time to post on their facebook page UNSAT
  • RIP Robin Williams

I can't believe that a LIVE show makes no mention of the passing of this genius comic! Inexcusable!!
  • worse hosts ever!

Who is watching this annoying pair?
  • Phony and Selfish! Kelly Ripa

How do you talk about your 13 year olds fingernail decision seems like the whole show. To long. How do you not reference two of the biggest Sports series that ended over the weekend. And you're such a Hater because New York lost 4games to1 and you don't mention it. Which in turn gave the Spurs a bad break. Because how can you talk about 1 and not the other. You have a Hall of Famer Co-Host who has to go along wiht your no class Rules. I feel a California Ban coming on . You really need to do least 1 person wont be watching and I watched everyday. Unfortunately I'm going to have to turn and see what your competion is doing.. You need a Class on how to not be so Selfish it's about your audience and not you. Michael I know you don't have no control or we would have at least heard a Congratulations to the 2 New World Champions of the NHL and NBA.
  • Nothing Changes ..

After watching a week of classy woman on a good show .. Back comes Kelly the Ripoff ... not 5 minutes into the show ... the classless women starts running her mouth about the town of Regina and refers it to another word ... Hee, hee .hee .. like a high school kid .. She needs to grow up .. her kids gotta be so Proud of her ... The fill ins' from last week should be permanent with Michael ... I have no choice to watch the show - it's up against Rachael Ray and Info commercials ... She needs a Helmet to cover her hair .. Show going down the Tubes ... Gelman, please do something ..

As usual, Classy show from brain dead Kelly .. had a young girl on show today (Wed 9-5-12) and Kelly couldn't wait to tell the live audience and tv viewers how the girl has a bi-polar problem .. if the girl wanted the world to know - it should of been up to her to tell them .. lot of class here .. keep Strahan and dump the village idiot - go get Erin Andrews and make it an all sports show .. time to watch reruns of Raymond .. Gelman never learns ...

What is This - "A Cooking Show " ? .. might as well watch Rachel Ray... apparently they can't get people to come on the show anymore and half of the show was food and cooking .. Gelman says it's food Kelly likes ! (Like anyone wants to look like the Anorexia Olsen sister look-alike, who tries to dance and can't, and tries to me some middle age mom trying to be cool). Gelman has been around too long- uses old ideas-no new creative ideas ... Kelly is shot - scratchin' , or checking herself out in her TV monitor. The only thing she knows is "The Bachelor" or "Housewives of New Jersey" and the SAD thing is ... The Housewives look like Brain Surgeons compared to Kelly .. that is really sad ! .. show should be shutdown ...

I'm Tired of seeing Olive Oyl coming out and trying to Dance, I can't believe that the BEST Gelman/Kelly could do is copy Ellen with a DJ and Dancing. She has a special camera that she looks at herself thru the Whole show. She stutters throughout the show over single syllable words. Talks constantly about her Brats( who will remain nameless ???). The show use to have info on NY city and what was going on with the latest headlines - and She doesn't HAVE a CLUE of what happened the previous day (unless it was New Jersey Housewives) ! Way over paid at $10 million a yr, they'll never get their money back. It's a shame, it was a good show till Regis left, now they just have is a younger 80 # Kathy Gifford clone .
  • KELLY NEEDS TO LEAVE!!

The show is so GREAT when Kelly's NOT THERE!! She has ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONALITY, SHE CAN'T SING (but she does it anyways!), she CAN'T DANCE (but she does it anyways!) and whoever told her that she is good looking and sexy should be slapped!!! Take off her make-up and change her clothes and she could easily pass for a guy!! Michael is carrying the show. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even bother to watch it!! This week without her there has been FANTASTIC!!!! SHE NEEDS A PERMANENT VACATION!!!!
  • kelly's weight

kelly you are a beautful person. but you seem to be loosing a lot of weight? you need about 20 lbs on

you. who is your trainer? he or she should be doing a tad better job!
  • Kelly's hair is awful today!

01/31/14 It looks like she just got out of bed and didn't even run a comb through it. It's sticking out in the back. Terrible! Doesn't matter what length she wants it to be but it needs a stylist. It has been very unattractive since she cut it. It's like no one seems to know what to do with it.
  • disappointed no longer watching because

They used to be sensitive towards their viewers however all Michael complains about his money he doesn't make enough well try being in my shoes I raised my 2 sons put myself through college then I got a rare disease in my spine ( Tarlov cysts disease) they're eroding my sacrum bone and hip bone and nerves in my spine I'm fighting to get ssdi I can no longer work. I use to love watching you to and Kelly you're self centered it's like you don't appreciate your home life you get to cozy with Mike the show needs compassion towards your real viewers get real Mike seems like he's winging the show I started watching clear back when it was Regis & Kathylee I dealt with the changes however the show lost compassion you're right if you don't like the show change the channel so that's what I'm doing. Take care
  • Get some real talent!

I've tried & tried but I cannot continue to watch this show. Both seem like nice people but neither have the talent to be hosts of a national talk show.

Kelly continues to be so self absorbed. Everything is about her. Whether its host chat or even worse when they are talking to a guest, she turns every conversation about herself or tries to become the center of attention. She tries way too hard to be funny & fails miserably. Almost daily she says something idiotic & Michael will always over react, bend over and lean towards her belly laughing. It's very phony. She acts immature & her hip, street impersonations are tired. Sorry boo.

Michael is cool but not right for this show. It's awkward to watch him stumble through interviews. So many times Kelly will be going way off topic & he tries to bring it back but lacks transition & u can tell he is totally reading the questions off the cue cards. He is not smooth or natural. Really, how natural is it to see the NFL player interviewing people like De Niro, Angelica Houston or Meryl Streep? Stick to the football show because he's out of his arena here.

Lastly, the little dancing thing when they come out is just plain stupid and I am sooo tired of watching them hang on each other & gush over one another. You can only watch two people tell each other how perfect they are or how beautiful they look for so long before you need a barf bag. Oh, you could also make a drinking game out of how many times Michael says "Everybody" usually in an Oprah tone. Gelman really should have chosen a professional in the industry rather than just someone Kelly likes to hang with.

I'm done!

• Halloween 2013

Worst one ever!
  • What's next???

I turned on Live with Kelly and Michael the day after the Halloween shock show hoping to hear a sincere apology or some regrets from them for offending so many viewers. What we got was in no way sincere and I don't believe it was meant as a joke as teddi52 stated. Kelly's attitude was like a slap in the face and showed she really doesn't care about those who find this type of content in their show offensive. It's hard to believe they didn't think offending so many wouldn't affect their ratings. I guess we will see. I'll be looking for something more uplifting in the morning. Doesn't look like Kelly and Michael can be trusted anymore with what they might come up with.
  • Not suitable, or right, or appropriate

2013 Halloween Show with Kelly and Michael was indecent, immodest, rude and discourteous. I wonder how Kelly and Michael would feel if their parents acted like that???
  • Day after Halloween show

I started watching the show today deciding to try to forget the disasterous show of Halloween but when Kelly made a joke about the apology to the audience who was offended by the vulgarity of their strange obsession of Miley Cyrus I shut it off again. It wasn't funny or entertaining. It was gross. I will miss the show but I think it is going in a different direction of what I call entertainment. I can still watch Michael on FOX on Sundays before football.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10