Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (642)

7.1
  • Kelly is Fabulous

What is with this constant criticism of Kelly? She has been just great. The new direction the show is headed is precisely what's needed. The olderster look was tiresome to say the least. With the new studio the show looks fresh and energetic. I like the direction Kelly is taking the show. A lot more enjoyable. Kelly should host the show on her own. She's fully capable of flying solo. Go Kelly!
  • Kelly Rocks!

Kelly has been doing a terrific job since taking over. I'd much prefer hearing her talk about her kids and Mark than Regis's worthless B.S. I think she should try going solo. I think she could handle it. As for so much of this Kelly Envy, get over it. Kim Kardashian would be perfect as permanent co-host. That would be a double barrelled blast you couldn't resist. Now that the new studio has arrived the show has a much needed younger look. A big improvement over the old fogey look it had for far too long. It seems like Live! is going to be going strong for years to come so enjoy.
  • We love you Kelly

I think Kelly has been doing an excellent job with the show. She should host the show on her own. She could handle it perfectly. Maybe an occasional guest host from time to time like the immortal Kim Kardashian. Nothing like a good cat fight in the morning to open your eyes. Now that Regis is gone I say it's about time. He stayed on far past his time and it showed. The way it looks "Live With Kelly" will on for some time, so, for you Kelly bashers, choke on it.
  • Kelly and Michael Strahan

I think Michael has great chemistry together. I think he should be the new permanent co host.

He has the same type of humor as Kelly.

Laura
  • Michael Strahan is needed as permanent host

I am one of Kelly's biggest fans, but she needs someone she is really familiar with to be as funny as she was with Regis. Only with Michael Strahan do I laugh as much as I did when she was with Regis. Their chemistry is good.
  • Kelly and Michael Strahan

I think these two are great together...Strahan would be an excellent choice as the permanent co-host!
  • Love Your Show

Kelly is doing a great job. i love the different cohost she has with her. You should have a contest for everyday people to be able to cohost with her. I think people would like to see everyday people as her host. Keep up the good job Kelly you are doing great.
  • Kelly

Are you people looking at the same show I am? The ratings are up over 10% since Regis left the show. Regis could never remember anyone's name. Kelly carried Regis the last few years. Keep up the good work Kelly. Neil Patrick Harris will be a great co-host the morning after the Oscars.
  • KELLY

KELLY IS DOING A GREAT JOB! I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE SHOW FOR YEARS, EVEN BEFORE KELLY. I THINK KELLY ADDS SPICE AND LAUGHTER TO THE SHOW AND I CONTINUE TO WATCH EVERY DAY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE SHOW IN PERSON IF KELLY LIVE WANTS TO SEND ME TICKETS AND FLY ME THERE! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK KELLY RIPPA. LOVE MARK TOO. I USE TO DREAM ABOUT HIM WHEN YOU TWO WERE ON ALL MY CHILDREN! BARB LOCHMUELLER
  • I love the show and the surprise guest host.

I think that Kelly is doing a great job. I love the new format. Yes Regis will be missed but he can be a guest. Kelly can hold the show on her own.. All the luck and Love in the world. You keep it up Kelly.GREAT JOB.!!!!!!!!
  • Kardashian

I know no one will agree with me, but I think Kim is taking a lot of heat and I truly believed she loved Kris, but he is a jerk. I think everyone should just leave them alone. Everyone makes mistakes.
  • STARTS MY DAY OFF RIGHT!

I LOVE MICHAEL WITH KELLY. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH, AND WHAT A GREAT WAY TO START EVERY DAY. THANKS YOU TWO FOR STARTING MY WEEKDAYS WITH A SMILE!
  • help...

hi kelly, i really like your show and you. but i need a little help from you to help me find a job please, im willing to do any type of work, i look young for my age and no one wants to hire me please help me kelly im literally begging you, i have tried so many different things to find a job so i can pay to go to collage also but no luck, im 24yrs old and still didnt go to collage yet please help me. sincerly falina
  • I love the show both with or without Regis

I love the way Mark and Kelly work together! hoping that he becomes the permintant co-host they work GREAT GREAT GREAT together. and please I want to be called for trivia questions (541)632-9330
  • I love your show

I love your show. My husband and I both watch it if he is off work. Hey Mike nice. Micheal Jackson moves. Kelly you did great. I have watched Kelly since her and Mark were on All my children. From the beginning to the end Haley. Thank you for giving a reason to laugh everyday.
  • kelly show is full of life!

i love the show ..kelly is young and bubbly.... the show is better than ever!
  • love you kelly

Kelly has done a amazing job since regis left. I love your show and the co hosts you have
  • THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!

Been followin you, Kelly since you were Adam Chandlers daughter on All My Children. Watched my first Regis & Kelly because of you & have been addicted ever since. Didn't think Regis would be replaceable, but gotta say you & Michael have your own way of "clicking" that was completely unexpected. Good luck on the "peoples Choice Award! I'm definately voting for ya'll.
  • KELLY IS DOING AN AWESOME JOB!

I think Kelly is doing great on her own. She keeps you entertained, and always gives you a great laugh. I don't know why there are so many negative reviews. I think they show needed change and Kelly has done that. I love all the different co-hosts and watching the connection she makes with each one of them. Give the show time to find a permanent co-host and it will be even better. The new studio is spectacular and so is Kelly. Don't give up faith on her!
  • LOVE LOVE LIVE WITH KELLY

KELLY IS DOING A SUPER JOB - I LOVE THE SHOW EVEN MORE NOW. GREAT JOB KELLY!!!These comments here about interviewing/chemistry between an older man etc..don't represent most of us who really love the show. Can't change anything about it at all. (people who are commenting about missing Regis - he is retired for heaven's sake -move on for heavens sake with your male chauvinistic ways. A woman can carry a show and do it as well - Kelly is doing a super job)
  • Please pick Mark!

Nobody has been as good at co-hosting as Mark and he is so likable. I have always wanted him, but everytime he is on he proves me right!
  • I don't miss Regis!!!!

Hello Kelly, you need to replace Regis with some unknown! Thanks
  • Kelly & Michael

Michael was my first choice all along. I think Kelly has done a fabulous job in Regis' absence. The show has a more modern feel and I think all of you are doing a great job! I do think some of the flirting could be kept to a minimum...but overall, I have enjoyed the show more than ever before!
  • Live with Kelly

I like Kelly, but I do agree she has a hard time getting her words out. She didn't have that problem when she was on All My Children. I may be the only one, but I like hearing about her family.
  • love kelly

I find Kelly witty and believe she interviews well. Kelly does make me laugh. The Oprah announcing was her way of honoring the guest co host. The problem was she wore it out quickly. She needs a male co-host who is also quick witted. I was never a huge fan of Regis. He didn't make the show. But I do agree with many of the comments about the bachelor.. It is dumb show, and I don't care to hear about it. I also think she should never have a Kardashian on the show again or a jersey shore illiterate. I enjoy the table talk with guest co hosts, it is like an interview. But on a daily basis the news reading isn't always necessary. They should allow extra time for guest interviews unless it is Snooki. I am enjoying the girls night out. It is a nice thing she is doing for a cancer survivor. They could just do a highlights clip at the end of the week. I am actually enjoying the show more since Regis has left.
  • Live with Kelly TV

Martin Short should replace Regis. He is talented, funny and has so much to offer to what has become a boring show. If not change the name to Kelly's Family Hour

NLMcKeever
  • HALLOWEEN MADNESS!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR HALLOWEEN SHOW EVERY YEAR!! IT ONLY GETS BETTER AND BETTER!! I ALSO LOVE THE SPONTANAITY OF YOU AND MICHAEL TOGETHER. IT REMINDS ME OF ME AND MY BROTHER TOGETHER!! KEEP IT UP GUYS!! WE LOVE YOU IN HALEYVILLE ALABAMA!! oh yes TIDE ROLL!! HOME OF THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!!
  • The Best

I enjoyed watching Regis and Kelly for years, but I love watching Live with Kelly and Michael. A better co-host could not be found to compliment Kelly's humor. Other than Kelly's husband, Mark, Michael was definitely the best choce as co-host. They are so funny. I look forward to many years of starting my day with Kelly and Michael.
  • Jealous?

Why can't we see the Consuelo's in Hawaii? If we can't go ourselves, better to see another family enjoying it. Kelly entertains us as well and is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Years ago,my three daughters spotted her in Mc D's in Paramus, NJ when she was on All My Children with Mark and the oldest as a baby under a year. It was shortly before she began with Regis. She was so kind to my 12 and 13 year old twins, Mark grinned at them as my twins were born in El Salvador and younger daughter in Chile. They chatted with us for 20 minutes, she signed her napkins for the baby and we let them finish their then cold lunch. They still recall Kelly's birthday and enjoy her on HER show now. So stop the jealousy nonsense. Watch them have a great time!
  • Todays show 1/25/2012

Bravo!

Finally a great match on Live with Kelly!

This mornings show with guest Kristin Chenaeth, was a great combination that really worked!

Complemented Kelly and visa versa.

The show was what my wife and I would say was refreshing.

Keep up the good work, Kristin!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10