Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (717)

7.1
  • scarecrow

Ever since Kelly got her hair cut She has not been the same. I watched her with Regis and up to now I thought she was an extremely good looking young Lady. But we (all my friends and family) have noticed that it appears that she only washes and brushes her hair once a week and the rest of the time it looks like a scarecrow with straw hair. Come on Kelly, take 5 minuets to brush and fix your hair. If you are going to strut out onto stage every day at least look like a lady. I'm surprised the producer has not said anything. I miss not watching the show anymore but the rest of the household will not watch it. Please go back to the good times and look pretty again.
  • Somethings is going on with Kelly

I have been a fan since Regis & Kathie Lee , I remember Kathie was pregnant with Kody. I don't know is Kelly exhausted or adding a little of Hoda & Kathie Lee Gifford routine in her segments, but for the last two weeks she looks like how she do after a night at the Oscar's. She doesn't seem like her old self something is a little off, her upper lip even moves differently look at the tapes of the show. Adding a little spice to life can alter someone's appearance. Concern fan.
  • it's only my opinion

Is it me or does kelly seem jealous when michael talks to the female guests and ignores her,was the show watchable when kelly was on vacation? all we hear is her brag about her family, her expensive vacations, her nights out at celebrity events and all episodes she has to talk about sex. WHO CARES?????

and what is up with kelly unable to speak or read?

Every time she speaks it is "eWell we uh.. went to this restaurant and and they were uh they were uh serving this food and and this waiter he etc. so annoying, get the words out already sheesh!!!!! perhaps as one who is on tv could you find time to get some speech therapy lessons on your 23hrs a day break from work.

And is it me or do kelly and michael need to get a room I mean really!!! can she not take a break from lusting for him to put on an entertaining 1hr show? or is that supposed to be entertainment? and obviously her husband doesn't care as he must only be with her for the money as what shows and movies has he been in? his only air time is on her show.

And is it me or is it always "WE have a HUGE show today" every day it's "we have a huge show for you today" when is it not a huge show. What is so huge about a normal show? And honestly what substance is there to the show: "Hello how was your weekend michael strahan we went to the Hamptons and we uh had uh dinner with the the president and other super important people you the audience will never meet. - let's now pick up the news paper and read articles to the audience to fill the rest of the 15min. Time for trivia.... sorry lady.. we have a really big show for you 1st cast off of survivor is here, a chef is here and I will show you all how I almost barf on tv... so stay tuned!!!" and stay tuned live has a super huge announcement... we are filming all next week in super warm and sunny barbados. I know all you audience members and tv viewers are sitting in -30 celsius right now.. aren't you jealous? well you will be even more when our hosts brag about how sunny and warm it is where they are and how they are getting mints on their pillows at their $400/night hotel rooms paid for by the network.

And why can't she say thank you when she get a compliment from a viewer. And when someone compliments her she pretends she doesn't agree. just say thank you. is it that hard?

And I agree, stop pushing up your sleeves or start wearing sleevles tops. Why do you always pick at your clothing/nails etc. while michael is speaking? not enough time to get ready BACK stage and no ON stage? Why do you have to compete with Michael? Michael and a guest do push ups so instead of watching you have to prove to the world you can do them too? We know you're slim. Why do you need to compete?

Stopped watching!!!
  • No longer a fan!!!!

I was a loyal fan of the show until you decided to have that traitorous B__ch Hanoi Jane Fonda on.

This woman is a traitor to America and you people treat her like she's a national treasure, have you forgotten all the pain, suffering and even death she was responsible for.

Having her on your show is a slap in the face of every man and woman who is serving, has ever served or will ever serve in our nations military. She does not deserve our praise she deserves to be stoned to death. I never thought I was capable of hate but words cannot express the hatred I feel for this person.

So it is with some regret I bid you farewell for I will never (not that you care) tune in to your program again.
  • The Odd Couple

Yes , you... are too funny so early in the day... What exactly, is your breakfast beverage ? I love you both, uplifting and delightful. Rock on gently Brown
  • It is Red River Gorge in Kentucky

Just in case you were wondering what "Gorge" Diane Sawyer was talking about when she spoke about her start it is The River Gorge in Kentucky. It must of slipped her mind ;-). It is an awesome place. 2014/08/18/the-rugged-red/
  • SHOES....

ANYONE WATCH KELLY AND MICHAEL, this morning??? I was working with the TV tech, and it was nearly did my nut!! The entire show, kELLY, was wearing red pumps, and there was a little yellow sticker, stuck to the tip of THE HEEL, her RIGHT SHOE!!! it was more obvious, because she kept crossing her legs! The audience, Gelman, no one saw it? It's like watching someone comb their keep missing ONE SPOT!!! You want to rip that patch of hair out of their head!! lolol

• Kelly & Michael !! :D

I watch your show everyday ! You put a smile on my face that makes my day. You both are great people and are great together. Keep up the good work, I'll be watching !!!
  • 4 - 14 -15

Kelly & Michael,

I am a fan, watch every day, almost! BUT don't appreciate your comments on Pound Adoption! Many more animals need adoption and I'm sure you could afford it! If your remark was meant to be funny, - it WASN'T!!!

Pat Wells
  • Mark and Kelly

I always like it when Mark Co-hosts..

You two play off each other so well both cool
  • My feeling about the Kelly and Michael show

I have gotten to the point that I cannot stand it. It is nothing like Regis and Kelly.

I am not saying that Regis and Kelly was a perfect show, BUT it was asomewhat seriouss how,

without so much "funny" (unfunny) stuff. It is just too much. I do not watch the Kelly

and Michael show any longer. It is just too "show off" and unreal. If they are trying

to be comedians, forget it. I would like a somewhat serious (even if not perfect) show

in the morning.

The people that are giving them HIGH ratings (7 to 10) must be being paid. Good Luck

• Taylor Swift

4.5
    I don't know how to email a celebrity, but this morning's show caught my attention when I heard Ms. Swift, say that December 13th is her birthday. That's my birthday as well, and it isn't too often you hear someone who has the same birthday as your's. Personally, it was a good interview, but I think Ms. Swift needs to loosen up somewhat. She comes across a little to haughty. Oh, maybe that's because she has money and in a lot of people's eyes that makes them think they're better than everyone outside their circle.
  • why are the guest portion always "not live"?

why can't they have live guests on the show? the guest are either rerun or I don't know. I see then rerun often and Michael and Kelly have different clothes on with every guest. lol and speaking of needs a more flattering wardrobe. Michael is awesome Kelly is phoney
  • Kelly drives me crazy!

I enjoy watching this show because of Michael. I love his dancing and musicality. Also, he usually has something sensible to say when he gets the chance! Every time he starts, Kelly seems to cut him off so she can be the centre of attention. It drives me crazy that she cannot even get through reading an article without 'ums' and 'ahs' and then there is the overuse of the word "like"! She doesn't seem to be able to find the words when she is telling a story and Michael often has to bail her out. She has some funny comments for sure which are entertaining, but she is way too fond of herself for my liking. Michael's co-host today, Maria, was fabulous with him.
  • Better without Kelly!!!

LOVE Michael!!! Such a great/better show without Kelly she's THE WORST!! Any of the other co-hosts they've had on with Michael do such a better job then that waste of space Kelly! Can't watch when Kelly's on. She's terrible
  • Great when Kelly is absent!

4.5
    I can't actually watch this show if Kelly is on. She doesn't let Michael get a word in and her constant staring at herself in the monitor drives me insane. She's so posey. Today I was able to watch and enjoy this show as Michael was joined by the lovely and very natural Maria Menounos. Michael was finally able to shine and the two have amazing chemistry. These two are a winning combo for sure.
  • i like michael and the new co host

I like michael and the new co think they connect better
  • Never again

We expected to be outside in the cold and rain that morning but we were herded like a line of cattle to be exactly where we had to stand at any given moment. Then a man starts joking with the crowd to calm us and get our mind off freezing. His jokes were not appreciated. Then he tells us we will be offered coffee, capichino, tea and bagels. So we were anxiously awaiting having refreshmen's since we woke up at 3 AM to be there. When the line finally moved inside we were told we missed the coffee ect because that was that truck parked down on corner of street. What??? OK then we are hurdled to a long hallway where we are yelled at constantly " Get your back against the wall, stand closer together!!" We were feeling very unloved. The best was yet to come... when we were told to use the bathroom quickly, realizing there are 100 women and two stalls... great move! The worst for us was to see how your seat ing is set up. Kelly and Michael are on the left side of audience so atleast 50-70 % of people who are there to see them can't. We couldn't see them nor hear them. We caught the back or sides of heads from time to time. ABC you have seen the last of me. I am no a fan any more. Dissapointed Kathleen Como Yurchak
  • Missing kathylee and Regis-K&M rating 0 or 1

Kelly and Micheal are horrible. I have watched this show for years. It's a great time spot but now I watch something on Demand or I watch RR. Even the trivia portion a is terrible. I used to enjoy the chat in the morning and then the trip giveaway. Now I just can't stand any of the Kelly and Michaiel. I make sure I watch the rr show. Regis is on it sometimes. It's harder to get home for that 1pm time slot. So I wish ABC would do something for the 9am. I wanted a zero or 1. Not 2 but this review site won't let me. The lowest I can give is a 2,. The the average is a bit biased?
  • Fun Show.. Great Chemistry

I love your show in the morning. Kelly with her quick wit and Michael, also funny and easy going. They have a great chemistry and rapport. It's easy to see that they like each other. The guests also seem like they're comfortable and have fun with the interviews. It's a very fun show.
  • great show

I love the show!!!!;) I think you both are hilarious, Kelly you're beautiful and Michael your cute and very funny :-) I really enjoyed watching the show, love Kelly.

• Kelly, please!

Please stop playing with your hair and sleeves!!! It's soooo distracting, careful with those short skirts on those tall interview chairs!!!
  • Lost & Confused

Where do I go to guess Oscar winners and try to win $10,000.00?

The review from "lavernedmorgan" sounds quite judgmental and also sounds like she should look in the mirror. All I see on your show is, " The Kelly & Michael Laughathon" You kids are absolutely uplifting for my, especially us seniors that are very limited to outside during the winter. I already took a landslide on the ice and pavement. Now I'm stuck in the house for some time more. Broke as hell, very late on my rent and you keep me positive. Thank you so much Kelly & Michael and shame on you help me find that link to joining the contest for money.
  • Like, I Try to Like Listen to Like Kelly and Michael

It is very difficult for me to tune out the likes that Kelly ubiquitously uses in her conversations with Michael. It does not take long for him to start tossing in a few of his own after listening to her. She sounds so much like (correctly used) my 10 year old granddaughter whom I am trying to help with this problem. Even she understands why it is annoying.
  • Kelly and Michael show BORING

why is Kelly and Michael on the TV for an hour? this is the a boring show, they would have to pay me to be in the audience all they do is sit there and read the daily news and comment on it. it was just as bad with Regis, boring. Kelly is rude she talks over Michael, "It should be the Kelly show, and Michael a daily guest.
  • Kelly, shame on you!

When Michael showed his Super Bowl ring today, he was justifiably proud. Kelly quickly took the spotlight and shot off her mouth about something stupid and denied Michael a chance to show his ring. Kelly, it's not all about you and you are more annoying than cute. Give Michael a chance to speak. That is why the AND is in your show's title.
  • LOVES THAT MONITOR!!!

I really enjoy the show! But since Kelly and Michael started together, I've notice that she is constantly watching herself on the monitor to the left of Michael. The other day she must have just had her nails done because she was showing her hands and making sure she was showing those nails. Even the way she handled her coffee cup. And she is constantly rolling up her sleeves and messing with her hair and while doing this she is looking at monitor. Today wearing that green outfit she sits up real straight and sees herself. She is in love with herself! Other than that I believe that it is Michael that makes the show, without him there would be no "Live Kelly & Michael" sorry just saying!
  • Your episode with Mrs America from Columbia

she was showing how to walk like a model both swimsuit and evening gown walk. your show cut off before she was able to show the evening down you please put up the video of her showing both walks if at all possible. thank you have a nice day God bless !!!!!! . Love your show. Have when Regis was with Kathy
  • Need some changes on show!!!

There are to many breaks taken! When Michael was on vacation you didn't take many breaks and the show was allot more enjoyable. Why do you put on so many commercials it is a waste of air time. I think you are going to start losing viewers. Make some changes soon!!!
  • KELLY SHUT YO BIG MOUTH AND LET MICHAEL TALK!!!!

2.5
    I get so irritated by Kelly running her mouth all the time. She never gives Michael a chance to speak nor does she care what he has to say. She is disrespectful and not good looking either. I used to love watchung the show thinking maybe they would check her on this issue but its still doing on and I can no longer warch it. She barely lets him get acquainted with the guests. This show is ridiculous. God bless you Michael , I love you and wish you all the success fame has to offer you!
CBS