Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (642)

7.1
  • THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

I never miss a show! I would have a melt down if I couldn't watch everyday.

Thank you for supporting our fellow teachers. We really do love ALL of the kids.

XOXO
  • Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

It is impossible to separate the persona from the private individual, most times. Kelly's problem is letting us know about all the places, things, outfits, shoes, botox, everything, over and over again. Awfully pretentious, all the time. Michael is just aggressive. He thinks he is literally tackling the audience and needs to calm down because he is not very gifted with the gab and most times mispronounces, vilifies and botches everything he says.
  • 3rd boobie ?

Ive loved this show always and for ever however today i cant seem to look at any thing but her shirt today it looks like she has a 3rd friend today Assuming its her mic box ??????
  • Not As Friendly in Person.

1.5
    I was shopping in an upscale deli in the Hamptons, NY where I live and Kelly and Michael's children literally ran into my cart in the store. I laughed it off and made sure they were ok. Kelly Ripa looked at what happened and brushed past me like I was not in her view. She scolded her kids to calm down and had a scowl on her face. I just said "I like your show". She ignored my comment and walked away.

Michael Consuelos, her husband, was right behind her and was very calm and gracious and apologized for the kids running into me. I smiled and said "No problem, they are adorable". He smiled and said "Thank you, Have a great day:".

I don't watch the show because I am working when it is on. When I watched it in the past, she always seemed to have this phony smile plastered on her face and had no real sense of comedy or talent to be a talk show host. I don't know how she got that job. She got lucky. I have no desire to watch Kelly fake her interest in her guests with her affectations. Her oohing and ahhing and phony wide eyed surprise facial expressions turn me off. Her almost constant obsession of looking into the monitor to check herself out is obnoxious. I am surprised the producers don't point this out to her.

I think Michael Strahan is sweet and much better at being a host but I bet he stays a little longer then bails for a co-anchor gig at GMA.
  • Kelly is disgusting

Why is this nitwit still on the air. She brings nothing to the show except her stupidity. She is crude and I think all the botox is going to her brain. Who ever told her she can dance? the idiot had only had padding on one side of her breast and the other side was flat and she was so full of herself looking into the monitor she didn't even notice.

• Potential Florida watcher

Someone needs to do something with kellys hair. Every 30 seconds shes has to push it out of her eyes or behind her ears. Drives me crazy cant watch because of this.
  • Kelly is in love with herself

I love Michael Strahan, he is authentic, genuine and entertaining. Kelly is constantly staring at herself in the monitor in front of her, she can't keep her eyes off of herself. You don't see Michael checking himself out! She plays with her hair because she see's it in the monitor. Very unprofessional!! I watched it the week that she was on vacation and it was great but I rarely watch it anymore unless someone really good is a guest. She pouts when someone talks more to Michael than her and she constantly interrupts him and the guests. And the saying 'uh' and stuttering is so annoying too! Can't believe she makes $20 mil a year and he only makes $5 mil a year! Michael is the one that makes the show watchable!!
  • Awesome

The show is Awesome
  • worse hosts ever!

Who is watching this annoying pair?
  • Phony and Selfish! Kelly Ripa

How do you talk about your 13 year olds fingernail decision seems like the whole show. To long. How do you not reference two of the biggest Sports series that ended over the weekend. And you're such a Hater because New York lost 4games to1 and you don't mention it. Which in turn gave the Spurs a bad break. Because how can you talk about 1 and not the other. You have a Hall of Famer Co-Host who has to go along wiht your no class Rules. I feel a California Ban coming on . You really need to do least 1 person wont be watching and I watched everyday. Unfortunately I'm going to have to turn and see what your competion is doing.. You need a Class on how to not be so Selfish it's about your audience and not you. Michael I know you don't have no control or we would have at least heard a Congratulations to the 2 New World Champions of the NHL and NBA.
  • Yikes!

When did Henry Winkler become a doctor?!?!?!?
  • Happy in Texas

I enjoy the show so much I watch every day! I love to start it out with Kelly and Mike. Thank you for making me laugh every morning, Judy
  • Wonderful Chemistry!!

Each morning I look forward to working out during this great hour of TV. I laugh and smile and keep energized through the chemistry between these two. Hoping to see the show in October when I come back to Jersey for my 40th high school reunion. Have a blessed day you two!!!

• Like your Show!!!

Like your Show. Tell Obama he needs to cut out the Obamacare. Such lies!!!
  • black is beutiful

New york sucks
  • THE SOUL

Your SOUL is happy on the other side. I DIED during a massive heart attack for 4 minutes and the Dr. brought me back, with the help of "GOD" . It is so beautiful in Heaven. Heaven is for real!!!

NANCY-----LADYROSE
  • Worlds Best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes

In our beautiful town of Sheridan Wyoming is a bakery run by Wayne Gable and his daughter , Andrea. The name of the bakery is The Red Velvet. Andrea makes the absolute best Red Velvet Cake and Cupcakes that you will ever taste. Come on out to our great town and give it a taste. I promise you be hard pressed to find any better. Put your money where your mouth is and get out here.
  • NormW

I have to re-post a previous comment because it echo's my exact feelings. The show is so GREAT when Kelly's NOT THERE!! She has ABSOLUTELY NO PERSONALITY, SHE CAN'T SING (but she does it anyways!), she CAN'T DANCE (but she does it anyways!) and whoever told her that she is good looking and sexy should be slapped!!! Take off her make-up and change her clothes and she could easily pass for a guy!! Michael is carrying the show. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even bother to watch it!! This week without her there has been FANTASTIC!!!! SHE NEEDS A PERMANENT VACATION!!!!
  • today is my anniversary also, well mine and my husband martys, 19 years

i <3 kelly and she really started shining when michael joined the show, happy anniversary to kally and mark and excited for michael for hall of fame and joining good morning america
  • Known author

Has anyone read the book "The Lost Heir" by Monica Jenkins? She seems to be a talented 16 year old girl over coming a major issue and wrote this amazing book as a distraction. It is an amazing book!!! Way to surprised we have not seen her on the show. Great show idea!!
  • Champagne cork hits lady in eye

Passengers do NOT open wine or champagne bottles on board, ....... Sommeliers do.
  • Keep Obama's OFF

Give me a break! I now have to put up with Kelley and Michael fawning over the Obama's. They deserve no recognition, to say the least. If I keep hearing about them I will stop watching this show.
  • James franco

Your proud of all the views the video of his appearance on the show got really?im so tired of these famous people doing bad in the world and they are rewarded with more publicity and probably more money from it. In the real world we would pay justly for the crime. Stop giving them positive publicity. Please already
  • Assume

Which means making a Ass out of you and your facts straight before you assume--This is directed at Gold my facts are I heard they stole the you do a Fantastic you for wonderful totally enjoy.....
  • Nothing Changes ..

After watching a week of classy woman on a good show .. Back comes Kelly the Ripoff ... not 5 minutes into the show ... the classless women starts running her mouth about the town of Regina and refers it to another word ... Hee, hee .hee .. like a high school kid .. She needs to grow up .. her kids gotta be so Proud of her ... The fill ins' from last week should be permanent with Michael ... I have no choice to watch the show - it's up against Rachael Ray and Info commercials ... She needs a Helmet to cover her hair .. Show going down the Tubes ... Gelman, please do something ..

As usual, Classy show from brain dead Kelly .. had a young girl on show today (Wed 9-5-12) and Kelly couldn't wait to tell the live audience and tv viewers how the girl has a bi-polar problem .. if the girl wanted the world to know - it should of been up to her to tell them .. lot of class here .. keep Strahan and dump the village idiot - go get Erin Andrews and make it an all sports show .. time to watch reruns of Raymond .. Gelman never learns ...

What is This - "A Cooking Show " ? .. might as well watch Rachel Ray... apparently they can't get people to come on the show anymore and half of the show was food and cooking .. Gelman says it's food Kelly likes ! (Like anyone wants to look like the Anorexia Olsen sister look-alike, who tries to dance and can't, and tries to me some middle age mom trying to be cool). Gelman has been around too long- uses old ideas-no new creative ideas ... Kelly is shot - scratchin' , or checking herself out in her TV monitor. The only thing she knows is "The Bachelor" or "Housewives of New Jersey" and the SAD thing is ... The Housewives look like Brain Surgeons compared to Kelly .. that is really sad ! .. show should be shutdown ...

I'm Tired of seeing Olive Oyl coming out and trying to Dance, I can't believe that the BEST Gelman/Kelly could do is copy Ellen with a DJ and Dancing. She has a special camera that she looks at herself thru the Whole show. She stutters throughout the show over single syllable words. Talks constantly about her Brats( who will remain nameless ???). The show use to have info on NY city and what was going on with the latest headlines - and She doesn't HAVE a CLUE of what happened the previous day (unless it was New Jersey Housewives) ! Way over paid at $10 million a yr, they'll never get their money back. It's a shame, it was a good show till Regis left, now they just have is a younger 80 # Kathy Gifford clone .
  • Kristin Cheaweth

My moms going through terminal cancer & one of her nurses looks just like Kristin Cheaweth. I wish I knew how to send you a photo.
  • KELLY NEEDS TO LEAVE!!

• Miss USA contest

Stay on top of the Miss USA contest this year! Look forward to seeing that contest again.

And kelly wave her hand and wear a crown. Awesome! Hilarious!
  • Hey RaychelScammahorn:

I counted 9 spelling/grammar errors in your post telling people to use correct spelling and grammar.
  • Gone to hell!

1.5
    With Kelly, Live! is gone to hell. She has become a real disaster for the once fine show. She acts like a low class host who's time has passed and new blood is needed to revive the show to it's Emmy standards of days gone by. She's killing the show and it is gone to hell.