Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (662)

7.1
  • kelly

1.5
    There is nothing sexy or humorous about Kelly. She is way too thin, not at all feminine. I just cant watch this show anymore. Very boring.
  • Dance Music

LOVE KELLY & MICHAEL. THEY ARE BOTH SOOOO TO WATCH THEM DANCE ALSO.

I AM 72, BUT STILL LIKE TO DANCE.
  • Kelly Ripa looks like she is dying!

So is she? She looks like crap, her commercials are hideous and not doing toothpaste any justice. I don't know what happened to her but dear folks, she needs help!
  • haters like lame show and total crap i smelly jelly

people right bad comments cause they are so jelly and the show shade ok Micheal show us your tounge ya'll ur sooooooooooo funny heeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaa oh peeewwooooo i got's to ruins haver good deran day
  • Lame show

With all the money you guys make. You all shouldn't be getting seasons off there should be at least 260 new live shows a year. Recorded shows are not cool. After all whats the point of calling Live if its reruns or previously recorded? Kelly I love it when your not on the show because you are so annoying!
  • total crap

It seems like every day we are getting a message of the pre recorded. That in no way shape or form makes this a live show. That could be over looked if the show had good content. It doesn't. That "hump day" joke is not funny anymore it's old stale and getting annoying. The topics they discuss often sound trivial and useless. When all kelly has to talk about is her breakfast you know they have run out of material. The dancing onto the show makes them look like idiotic clowns. A decent show host walks out with grace and a wave to the fans. Whenever they have a guest on they either ask questions that were asked on other shows or they "reveal" old news. Now the biggest issue is the inappropriate comments. It seems like this show has degraded into the sex jokes of bored house wives. It's time the show ends
  • Remove LIVE from your Show Title

Please consider removing LIVE from your Show Title, as an overwhelming amount of the shows are prerecorded; the most offensive month being this August. And why is every Friday previously recorded? Isn't one of the reasons to have two hosts because then there will always be someone there to do a live show. I'm finding myself constantly changing to another station to avoid the prerecorded shows. And please don't demean people's intelligence by putting Previously Recorded in small, almost invisible letters.
  • way too many prerecorded shows

1.5
    I can not believe how many prerecorded shows they are making. The show should not be called Live! anymore because it is deceptive. They have been showing prerecorded host chats and interviews for an entire month!
  • too many pre-recordings, puhleeze!

I try to catch one of my fav shows each morning and have become a bit distressed lately when they start out with a new show only to switch to old segments for the rest of the airing. How does this happen???!!?? Most programs that go on hiatus air total prior shows which is to be expected. This one throws you a bone with a new beginning segment only to end up with tapings of old stuff. I now switch channels after the new part of the show ends. So sad they try to trick the viewer into watching the entire show. PS - what does the "live" audience do after the lst 15 minutes? Do they just sit around watching a filmed program??? So glad I didn't get tickets to the show during these tapings. :-(
  • Kelly, take the cotton out of your ears and put it in your mouth!

I watch and listen to the first half your show almost every morning and have done so for years. I have been turning it off lately because I am sick of how Kelly interrupts everyone and hogs the show. Like this morning. When Anderson Cooper was asked a question, he starts to answer and Kelly takes over with one of her stories. I for one would like to hear Michael, the guest hosts and other guests talk for a change. Not just Kelly. She has gotten so arrogant, as of late. Can someone tell her to shut her mouth, that it's not all about her.
  • CRAZY KELLY & MICHAEL

Michael! Do you have the hibby-jibby around mad and hilarious Kelly?

On your first day on set with Kelly, you kept eating the bugu from your nose, as you continue to do infrequently, like that kid in 1st Grade. Kelly is giving you that look silently, but you don't get the clue, while you go on to kiss and handshake the guests.

Get a grip of yourself man! It won't be too long before Kelly steps on your feet with her sharp heels.
  • Pretaped Programs for Vacation programming.

No mention of Robin Williams was made because of repeat programming and those episodes shown last Monday and Tuesday were previously recorded. They have the beginning segment which has been pre-recorded as well with the already previously aired interviews. Confusing yes. That's their way of "tricking" viewers into watching already aired programming. :P
  • Potential Florida watcher

Someone needs to do something with kellys hair. Every 30 seconds shes has to push it out of her eyes or behind her ears. Drives me crazy cant watch because of this.
  • Robin Williams passing

No mention on the show they could not even find the time to post on their facebook page UNSAT
  • do you believe?

sucks
  • Whassup with Kelly?

Have caught a few shows the past few weeks and enjoy Kelly's substitutes better than her! Michael brings the life to the show and Kelly smiles. I noticed it with Regis too, but as a middle age woman, it is time that she does more than just smile.
  • Better without Kelly!!!

LOVE Michael!!! Such a great/better show without Kelly!
  • RIP Robin Williams

I can't believe that a LIVE show makes no mention of the passing of this genius comic! Inexcusable!!
  • Please keep it up...

I`m a 55 year old single gay male living in Ct. Soon to be working in watch Kelly and Michael every single Michael was the host, but a guest, i knew he and kelly were a match, i would lol every this Whitney Cummings is the BEST co-host ever. I would love to see her and the queen of quick wit Kelly Rippa, my girl you guys so much, you make me start my day with send me two tickets to the show lol xo joey

Joey Hatrick

754 214 4404
  • Canada LOVES LIVE!

HI, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOUR SHOW SHOW RECOGNIZES CANADA! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK, AND WHERE? MIGHT WANT TO TRY NOVA SCOTIA, WHERE LOBSTER IS ALWAYS IN!
  • Kelly is in love with herself

I love Michael Strahan, he is authentic, genuine and entertaining. Kelly is constantly staring at herself in the monitor in front of her, she can't keep her eyes off of herself. You don't see Michael checking himself out! She plays with her hair because she see's it in the monitor. Very unprofessional!! I watched it the week that she was on vacation and it was great but I rarely watch it anymore unless someone really good is a guest. She pouts when someone talks more to Michael than her and she constantly interrupts him and the guests. And the saying 'uh' and stuttering is so annoying too! Can't believe she makes $20 mil a year and he only makes $5 mil a year! Michael is the one that makes the show watchable!! You can write and complain about Kelly to , go to the inbox selection.. She's gotta go!! :(
  • Kelly & Michael producers have no class.

Bringing up old vidios, ones that have no merit or class or entertainment value isoorrpduction . CSB should apologize to Vin Desel.

Just because he is a rising star does not make him "fair game" to thoes that think poor taste makes for good TV.

Other than thay, your program has been satisfactory.

Regards,

Paul R. Thompson

• THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!

I never miss a show! I would have a melt down if I couldn't watch everyday.

Thank you for supporting our fellow teachers. We really do love ALL of the kids.

XOXO
  • Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

It is impossible to separate the persona from the private individual, most times. Kelly's problem is letting us know about all the places, things, outfits, shoes, botox, everything, over and over again. Awfully pretentious, all the time. Michael is just aggressive. He thinks he is literally tackling the audience and needs to calm down because he is not very gifted with the gab and most times mispronounces, vilifies and botches everything he says.
  • 3rd boobie ?

Ive loved this show always and for ever however today i cant seem to look at any thing but her shirt today it looks like she has a 3rd friend today Assuming its her mic box ??????
  • Not As Friendly in Person.

1.5
    I was shopping in an upscale deli in the Hamptons, NY where I live and Kelly and Michael's children literally ran into my cart in the store. I laughed it off and made sure they were ok. Kelly Ripa looked at what happened and brushed past me like I was not in her view. She scolded her kids to calm down and had a scowl on her face. I just said "I like your show". She ignored my comment and walked away.

Michael Consuelos, her husband, was right behind her and was very calm and gracious and apologized for the kids running into me. I smiled and said "No problem, they are adorable". He smiled and said "Thank you, Have a great day:".

I don't watch the show because I am working when it is on. When I watched it in the past, she always seemed to have this phony smile plastered on her face and had no real sense of comedy or talent to be a talk show host. I don't know how she got that job. She got lucky. I have no desire to watch Kelly fake her interest in her guests with her affectations. Her oohing and ahhing and phony wide eyed surprise facial expressions turn me off. Her almost constant obsession of looking into the monitor to check herself out is obnoxious. I am surprised the producers don't point this out to her.

I think Michael Strahan is sweet and much better at being a host but I bet he stays a little longer then bails for a co-anchor gig at GMA.
  • Kelly is disgusting

Why is this nitwit still on the air. She brings nothing to the show except her stupidity. She is crude and I think all the botox is going to her brain. Who ever told her she can dance? the idiot had only had padding on one side of her breast and the other side was flat and she was so full of herself looking into the monitor she didn't even notice.

• Awesome

The show is Awesome
  • worse hosts ever!

Who is watching this annoying pair?
  • Phony and Selfish! Kelly Ripa

How do you talk about your 13 year olds fingernail decision seems like the whole show. To long. How do you not reference two of the biggest Sports series that ended over the weekend. And you're such a Hater because New York lost 4games to1 and you don't mention it. Which in turn gave the Spurs a bad break. Because how can you talk about 1 and not the other. You have a Hall of Famer Co-Host who has to go along wiht your no class Rules. I feel a California Ban coming on . You really need to do least 1 person wont be watching and I watched everyday. Unfortunately I'm going to have to turn and see what your competion is doing.. You need a Class on how to not be so Selfish it's about your audience and not you. Michael I know you don't have no control or we would have at least heard a Congratulations to the 2 New World Champions of the NHL and NBA.
CBS