Live! with Kelly and Michael

Weekdays 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

Live! with Kelly and Michael Fan Reviews (683)

7.1
  • SHAMEFUL SPELLING !!!!

ON Friday December 19h, 2014 episode Derrin the winner of TRAVEL TRIVIA can get his prostate examined when he arrives at Veranda Resort and " P S A " !!!!!! Sorry just a PET PEEVE of mine, but I ABSOLUTELY love the SHOW !!!!! Barbara S Salerno Hopatcong NJ
  • The Most Thoughful Person I Know - BAR NONE!!!!!

My daughter (RANDI HAMDEN, Master Sergeant Retired) is a 23 year Army veteran who did 4 tours to Iraq as a 1st Sergeant, brought all her soldiers home safely each time, earned double bronze stars among many other awards and medals and retired with honors. She is always giving back and has been supporting her local Open Door with hundreds of dollars in food and fulfilling many 'Wish Lists' for the poor for years now. She worked an entire football season at the Kansas State sports games to earn money just to give more to the poor while working a full time job also. Recently she went to the local Sears Store that was closing in our local mall and bought up all the toys in the toy department and gave them to Operation Santa Claus at Fort Riley, Kansas. She never quits giving; of her own time and her own money. Last year she came to remove my snow and after she completed it, she removed snow for one of my neighbors too, free of charge. She is also a former member of the USA Olympic Team and a past president of the Audie Murphy Club on Fort Riley. Currently she is the Chief of Ceremonies at Fort Riley. Believe it or not, she doesn't stop there; she just believes in giving. She also helps me, her sister, and her neighbors anytime she is needed and I am so proud to have such an outstanding, amazing and giving daughter. Please assist her to continue to give more; she certainly deserves it!
  • Dress up & Stop Talking

I love both of you on the show, I watch it every morning. I think both of you are funny as can be. LOL Two things would make it better (1) dress Kelly a little more sexier, instead of those drab clothes she wears. Her heels are always beautiful, but the clothes don't go with the heals. (2) Sometimes Kelly doesn't give Michael a chance to talk. He'll start saying something & she interrupt him.

I'm a woman, sounds like I could be a man. LOL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
  • funny show ever

wow what can I say you have a funny show even when I'm having a bad day I can't wait till your show comes on makes me laugh the stories are funny I guess the way you say it we are having a bad month but love to hear what you have to say and both of you always look so happy when the show is over I am Esmeralda
  • a call for help

I run a non profit organization in a town of less than 600 people and this Christmas has hit a lot of people hard. Funds are low and need is high. There are children here with requests for things all of us take for granted. The one that hurts the most is a child that is 6 yrs old. He said he didn't care if he got anything for Christmas as long as he had enough food to get through the 2 weeks off from school because he gets free breakfast and lunch at school. A 7 yr old girl wants gloves because her hands get cold @ the bus stop. A 4 yr old boy that just wants a blanket big enough to keep him warm so he could sleep in his own bed instead of having to sneak in bed with mom when dad goes to work. Those are just a few of the 40 children in the community that I serve. Is there anyone out there that can help?
  • The most caring giving person I know.

The most giving person is my daughter Sgt. Tyna (Tina) Stevens. Not only does she spend all day on base, but she comes home, and does anything that she can help people. She calls me up if I need her shes right here. She lives in Raynham Ma and I live in Cumberland Rhode Island. No matter what it is she's lady that lives in Attleboro Ma, she is right there when she needs rides to the hospital for her treatments or if she need anything. She baby sits her nieces and nephews. On top of all that she also has a 14 year old daughter that is the apple of her eye. So Tyna juggles alot of things on her plate and always has that smile on her face. I love her so much and I am so proud to call her my daugher.
  • worst on tv

I cant believe this show is still .
  • Birthing HA

I told my wife and her girl friends one day at GIRLS morning tea parties where my wife and one girlfriend were pregnant "if child birth was so hard God would have given it to men have to support those children financially for at least 18 a pain that last much longer than those nine months.

My wife and I have 4 wonderful children. ALL are well past 18 years old and I am still living with that PAIN YEA we are still Happily Married with children.
  • A Kidney Stand 4 Stan Jay

My husband Stan is in despite need of an O kidney! We live near where you grew up Kelly and need to get the word out. I know there's an ANGEL out there that is willing to donate one of their kidneys. He's registered at 2 hospitals but because he's an O (it's universal blood type) the list is at least 5 yrs long. None of us in our family (including our kids) are the same blood type. Please check out his FB page A Kidney Stan 4 Stan Jay. Without a kidney he will die :( . Everyone who reads this PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE check it out and share the page. The more the words gets out the sooner we can find a kidney that will save his life. He has a wonderful family that doesn't want to lose him and we need your help!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
  • Too vain.

4.5
    The show would be much more enjoyable if Kelly would stop looking at herself in the monitor. In the opening segment she is constantly checking out how she looks with her lips pursed or whatever face she decides to put on.
  • with Bette Midler

I love when you had Bette Midler on!! I downloaded a few of her songs off her new CD. Love them!! We had her song (The Rose) for our wedding theme. I am so happy she put out this CD, love the oldies. Thank you. Band I have to say, You and Michael, are the best!!

Sincerely

Cheryle
  • Give your guests their time

2.5
    To much wasted time at beginning of show. the best thing about your show are the guests but you never leave enough quality time from have to DVR now to improve my time management of a show with to many commercials
  • Let him talk!

Kelly, please try not to interrupt micheal all of the time. After we hear about what you ate for breakfast and everything that went on at your would like to hear him talk without throwing in a story or a jab! He is polite but I don't know how he does it!
  • Your show is great I love it

First I have to tell you I love, love, love your show. Micheal I really love. Kelly you could not have picked a

better partner. The two of you are the best.

I am asking about the cute little dog in the jacket. Is that dog for adoption as well? I don't live close by I

am in Minnesota.

Again you two are the best show on TV I never miss it.
  • your son michael and my granddaughter driving

i love your show.

this morming you mentioned about your son michael driving. i have a story i would like to share.

my granddaughter maddison was driving with her father. she is on a permit. she pulled out of the high school parking lot and hit a car. she hit the superintendant of transportation.
  • Queen yenom & Kingyenom

Hi my name is leslie lipscomb. I'am going to be 53 years old on November 7, I love micheal he is my favorite football player. I was so happy when he got his ring. I would have been so mad if he did'nt get truly did deserve am written hoping I could meet him in person. See I was fine had my hole life going good, then I was hit with a bone dease. Now I am in a wheel chair. I was feeling depress an suicidely then I seen micheals Saint Jew commercial an it chanced the way I was hero, now I just want to thank him he saved my life. So please HELP would be so important for me. Thank You. Peace an Blessing. Leslie
  • Kelly I thought you were more mature

On today's show after the singer was through singing Kelley walked up to her and said "That was so freaking good!" When anyone uses that work FREAKING it implies and is used in the same context as the other word that starts with an . It is intent when we use words , so was her intent to say the F word in a more politically correct way. I am so sick of everyone trying to be politically correct, why not be respectful and grown up ! It was disappointing to hear Kelly say that today.
  • Hair don't

For all the interviews that are previously recorded why does Kelly even bother to put on the same outfit when her hair is obviously styled differently? Gotta keep that hair consistent.

Love Michael, he makes me laugh every morning!
  • Gone Girl

What a great movie from the beginning to the end. Really exciting but I didn't see Bens stuff but that's ok it was a great movie. When it ended you just sat and thought before leaving. This is a 10 but the rating came out wrong. I would see this movie again.
  • loving Kelly and Michael from California

it is nice to see that you are including California viewers in your prize packages, love your show you guys crack me up you're a wonderful team;)
  • hair ball

Hello ! Just wanted to comment on the "news story" about the girl who had a 9 lb hair ball removed from her stomach. This doesn't just happen. People who have these usually have a disorder called trichotillomania. It is a neurological impulse disorder where people have a compulsion to pull out their hair. My daughter has the disorder, and it is devastating. Some folks end up consuming the hair that they pull. I realize that the hosts obviously don't know about trichotillomania, but to the folks that have it- this story could be a trigger to pull, and they could be left feeling ashamed of something that they can not control.
  • kelly

1.5
    There is nothing sexy or humorous about Kelly. She is way too thin, not at all feminine. I just cant watch this show anymore. Very boring.
  • Dance Music

LOVE KELLY & MICHAEL. THEY ARE BOTH SOOOO TO WATCH THEM DANCE ALSO.

I AM 72, BUT STILL LIKE TO DANCE.
  • Kelly Ripa looks like she is dying!

So is she? She looks like crap, her commercials are hideous and not doing toothpaste any justice. I don't know what happened to her but dear folks, she needs help!
  • haters like lame show and total crap i smelly jelly

people right bad comments cause they are so jelly and the show shade ok Micheal show us your tounge ya'll ur sooooooooooo funny heeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaa oh peeewwooooo i got's to ruins haver good deran day
  • Lame show

With all the money you guys make. You all shouldn't be getting seasons off there should be at least 260 new live shows a year. Recorded shows are not cool. After all whats the point of calling Live if its reruns or previously recorded? Kelly I love it when your not on the show because you are so annoying!
  • total crap

It seems like every day we are getting a message of the pre recorded. That in no way shape or form makes this a live show. That could be over looked if the show had good content. It doesn't. That "hump day" joke is not funny anymore it's old stale and getting annoying. The topics they discuss often sound trivial and useless. When all kelly has to talk about is her breakfast you know they have run out of material. The dancing onto the show makes them look like idiotic clowns. A decent show host walks out with grace and a wave to the fans. Whenever they have a guest on they either ask questions that were asked on other shows or they "reveal" old news. Now the biggest issue is the inappropriate comments. It seems like this show has degraded into the sex jokes of bored house wives. It's time the show ends
  • Remove LIVE from your Show Title

Please consider removing LIVE from your Show Title, as an overwhelming amount of the shows are prerecorded; the most offensive month being this August. And why is every Friday previously recorded? Isn't one of the reasons to have two hosts because then there will always be someone there to do a live show. I'm finding myself constantly changing to another station to avoid the prerecorded shows. And please don't demean people's intelligence by putting Previously Recorded in small, almost invisible letters.
  • way too many prerecorded shows

1.5
    I can not believe how many prerecorded shows they are making. The show should not be called Live! anymore because it is deceptive. They have been showing prerecorded host chats and interviews for an entire month!
  • too many pre-recordings, puhleeze!

I try to catch one of my fav shows each morning and have become a bit distressed lately when they start out with a new show only to switch to old segments for the rest of the airing. How does this happen???!!?? Most programs that go on hiatus air total prior shows which is to be expected. This one throws you a bone with a new beginning segment only to end up with tapings of old stuff. I now switch channels after the new part of the show ends. So sad they try to trick the viewer into watching the entire show. PS - what does the "live" audience do after the lst 15 minutes? Do they just sit around watching a filmed program??? So glad I didn't get tickets to the show during these tapings. :-(
CBS