Live! with Kelly and Michael

January 23, 2012

Aired Weekdays 9:00 AM Jan 23, 2012 on ABC

1.4
  • Crashed and burned

I understand that everyone needs their paycheck, even you Kelly. But you are the mom of two girls who I'm pretty sure you only want exposed to decent, truthful people who society respects and looks up to. Why on earth then would you have an individual (and I was being kind when I called her that), such as Kim Kardashian on your show? This is a woman who sets women back 20 years and is known mainly for laying on her back with different men and how to lie and stretch her already used up 15 minutes of UNearned fame that was brought on by a sex tape. But what REALLY got me was the way I sat there and watched you "play up" to her and kiss her arse the way you did. Kelly I've never seen you lower yourself that way before and it was truly sad and disgusting to see. Like I said I know your paycheck is important to you, but was it really worth losing your morals and respect of your viewers? It was like watching a bad movie and I certainly hope that you brushed your teeth properly after all that arse kissing you did. If you thought by putting her on the show, that you would boost your ratings, you were sadly mistaken.
CBS