LIVE with Kelly

Daily 9:00 AM on ABC Premiered Sep 05, 1988 In Season

AprilFox

LIVE with Kelly Fan Reviews (802)

6.9
  • it's only my opinion

I must add my opinion: \

what was wrong with ben affleck on oct. 6 interview. voice seemed very shaky, as if he were nervous.

Why does the show INSIST on Being LIVE on New Year's DAY and CHRISTMAS day when we all know darn well that it is not. A Live show they say "how was your night last night". On Christmas and new year's day that question was not asked. Why can't the show just play re-runs? DO they think we really believe the show is live on xmas and new year's when nobody says how was your night etc? When did Kelly become so unlikable and self centred? She was fun when regis was on the show and now she seems not likeable etc. Is it me or does kelly seem jealous when a guy co-host talks to the female guests and ignores her,was the show watchable when kelly was on vacation? all we hear is her brag about her family, her expensive vacations, her nights out at celebrity events and all episodes she has to talk about sex. WHO CARES????? Why not just cut the brag fest, and fill that void talking about more pre-cut out articles laid out on the table for you instead of what comes out as bragging about your celebrity hob nobbing and letting the audience know you're super rich by taking weekend jaunts to Italy and paris. And why do they only go see plays and watch tv shows that their "good friends" are in? They seem to be good friends with every celebrity out there.

and what is up with kelly unable to speak or read?

Every time she speaks it is "eWell we uh.. went to this restaurant and and they were uh they were uh serving this food and and this waiter he etc. so annoying, get the words out already sheesh!!!!! perhaps as one who is on tv could you find time to get some speech therapy lessons on your 23hrs a day break from work.

And is it me or is it always "WE have a HUGE show today" every day it's "we have a huge show for you today" when is it not a huge show. What is so huge about a normal show? And honestly what substance is there to the show: "Hello how was your weekend co-host of the day? we went to the Hamptons and we uh had uh dinner with the the president and other super important people you the audience will never meet. - let's now pick up the news paper and read articles to the audience to fill the rest of the 15min. Time for trivia.... sorry lady.. we have a really big show for you 1st cast off of survivor is here, a chef is here and I will show you all how I almost barf on tv... so stay tuned!!!" and stay tuned live has a super huge announcement... we are filming all next week in super warm and sunny barbados. I know all you audience members and tv viewers are sitting in -30 celsius right now.. aren't you jealous? well you will be even more when our hosts brag about how sunny and warm it is where they are and how they are getting mints on their pillows at their $400/night hotel rooms paid for by the network.

And why can't she say thank you when she get a compliment from a viewer. And when someone compliments her she pretends she doesn't agree. just say thank you. is it that hard?

And I agree, stop pushing up your sleeves or start wearing sleevles tops. Why do you always pick at your clothing/nails etc. while your co-host is speaking? not enough time to get ready BACK stage and not ON stage? She is the only host on air that picks at herself and puffs up her hair (especially 1st on air day when hair dyed pink). Why do you have to compete with everyonel? a guest does push ups so instead of watching you have to prove to the world you can do them too? We know you're slim. Why do you need to compete? whole blue hair/pink hair RIDICULOUS!!!! mid life crisis? And please stop picking on michael gelman!!!!
  • Jerry O'Corny

Can't stand Jerry is not funny at a huge Kelly fan but don't watch when he's on
  • love this host

Jerry O Connell is great with Kelly
  • Sick of Constantly Changing Cohosts!

Get a host to replace Michael already! Some of your guest hosts make me change the channel!
  • Jerry -- pleeeeaaasse!

Love watching when Jerry O'Connell co-hosts! He is very funny! He makes everything so upbeat and light-heaarted. He is a real sport, and I believe based on what we've seen so far, he will be great in all situations of the show. Very entertained when he co-hosts.

Others I like are Josh Groban, Andy Cohen, Carrie Ann Inaba. And how cool is Richard Curtis? By far, Jerry is my favorite and I will be so disappointed if he is not selected but one these others would "soften the blow" and I would enjoy watching them.
  • Out of Shape?

Exercise Bulimia = Kelly Ripa
  • Co-host

Alec Baldwin for co-host!!!!!
  • Live shows

PREVIOUSLY RECORDED IS NOT "LIVE WITH KELLY". THE WHOLE WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS NEW YEARS WERE NOT "LIVE". WHY????????
  • A stick would only hurt one time!

Hmm... Would I prefer a sharp stick in the eye or be forced to watch one more episode of I do have two eyes. Why not dump her boney a** and entice Michael back with a show of his own. He could carry it well. He's a talented, popular and very likeable guy!
  • Kelly ripa

Kelly ripa eat a sandwich or two look like a walking skeleton unattractive have a body like a 10 year old kid
  • Boring!!!!

What a boring show, I stopped watching when Michael left. How many times can you watch the same old celebrities over and over again.
  • The Little Fella is an insecure spoiled child

"The Little Fella" as Kelly likes to call herself is unbearable. She behaved like a spoiled child when Strahan left. Please fire the little fella because she does not have the talent and skill to host a show. She treated Strahan very badly and showed her nasty true self. I hope GMA takes this hour for their sends the little fella to go and dry up with the rest of the hags in The Hamptons. Apparently a 26 million dollar townhouse, her Hamptons house, her Colorado property and her countless luxury vacations are not enough to pamper an insecure little fella. She's pushing some ugly linens at Macy's with her name now so maybe she smells trouble. Let's hope she's fired soon.
  • overhaul time

1.5
    This show needs a major overhaul. PLEASE stop the awful dance segments and the phony backdrops you use. And please, don't pick Fred Savage as the co-host. He just tries too hard and it is off-putting.
  • Suggestion

I think Kelly should have her husband as co-host. They are funny together. My other choice is Erin Andrews. She is funny and not over the top.
  • I've Tried, Yet Can't With Kelly

Live with Kelly, Live Kelly or Kelly Live is horrible! It's boring as heck. I find myself going between Rachel Ray and the Today 3rd hour show.

Cedric The Entertainer usually capture my attention, but he had no chemistry with Kelly. Cedric is great, but Kelly's personality and energy didn't mesh well.

I thought I'd give it another chance with Andy Cohen co hosting, but I changed the channel before the first commercial break. Michael Strahan helped make this show popular and worth watching. I hope the show can find someone who can bring just as much charisma and humbleness as Michael. I won't be watching anytime soon, but wish you well.

Good luck, Kelly.
  • Michael made the show

I watched live for a while & without Michael the show is not the same I will no longer watch live BACK MICHAEL
  • Used to watch with Michael.....

During the history of this show, never watched it with Regis/Kathie Lee or Kelly. Only tuned in once Strahan joined and became a staple of my DVR for the duration. Once he left, I've gained an hour of DVR space per week.
  • Michael made the show

I think that their ratings are going to drop significantly! Michael made the show. I love watching this show with both Kelly and Michael. .. however I will not be watching anymore. I hate to say but Michael brought in the fans! Good luck without a strong business move...
  • LIVE MUG GUEST WRITE IN

KIMMEL wrote in his name, here's a great idea you should promote. Just as the weekend moring show has the DISH, you guys should collect all guest host mugs and then auction off for charity once the new co-host is decided. You guys are always ding self promotion, so you could really string this out and do alot on the air. BTW, the next co host needs to be a bit edgy, Cooper is a great, but not great for the show. avoid the metro sexual type guys as well. (tiday's show review so far) Also, I think Kelly should be less of a guest suck up.
  • Kelly you should be ashamed!

I watch the show daily and i can't believe the way Kelly is acting. Today she seems to be better but it's probably just for should be happy for Michael he's getting a better opportunity and if you were offered better you would go too. I believe Kelly has a thing for Michael and maybe doesn't even understand her own feelings but she's about to loose Michael as more than just a cohost if she doesn't stop acting like a cheated on spouse she'll also end up loosing a good friend and no one can afford that in life.
  • Over rated

Only reason I watched the show was because of Michael. Kelly was more in love with herself than her viewers. Cuddles to Michael for leaving before Kelly raped him and destroyed his career. Kelley forgot she was married, disgusted the way it all went down. Time for Kelly to take a Sabbatical and reevaluate.
  • Kelly is so childish and unprofessional, how did she get this far?

2.5
    I never watch this show, because I cannot stomach Kelly. But today I saw Chelsea Handler was on, so I watched some of that segment. Oh my gosh, Michael was trying to talk to the camera to say they had to go to break and Kelly deliberately cut him off and said it over him! She is a witch! I'm happy he's getting out of there, and can go work with REAL professional's on GMA. I say show Kelly that she is not ALL THAT like she believes she is and fire her just like Charlie Sheen on Two and Half Men!
  • Kelly's body language

I used to watch the show at least three times a week. I've heard from a different source that they never got along behind the scenes, but I had a hard time believing that because of the professionalism and chemistry they have on air.

Now, Kelly is pretty upset about Michael leaving the show (or about her not being notified ahead of time about him leaving)I would be upset too... would feel betrayed, she's only a human and I feel so bad that this is happening to her. But at least for me it's been excruciating to watch her force her smiles and be not-really-there (not to mention that body language) that I just change the channel. I don't know .... I just can't bring myself to watching it without noticing the underlined mess so I stopped watching:-(

• RetiredLady

In watching their show I can see that Kelly is forcing herself to do the show. She stumbles over her words, and looks so unhappy. I can understand her feelings but she acted VERY unprofessional! Michael on the other hand appears to be trying his best. But he does appear to be uncomfortable. I have been a fan of Kelly since she started with Regis. I can truly say that I have lost all respect for Kelly and I'M NO LONGER WATCHING THE SHOW!! Bye!!!
  • Kelly needs to be humble

5.5
    Have loved the show for years, but so disappointed in Kelly seeming to blame Michael for the departure and how it was handled. I am only a 76 year old black lady, but I am quite sure that ABC decided who to tell and when, not Michael. Shame on you Kelly. You should give Michael an apology on hie departure day for the way he has been treated. He did not deserve the divorce dig. For $20million a year you could have shown more class. God bless and help you all.
  • Kelly follow the yellow brick road

Kelly is not going big .. She needs to go home..

She's a Drama queen and a spoiled brat.. If the show isn't all about HER... She throws a fit like a child.. Regis must be upset.. He had to work with this and was HIS show.. Now look what she did to it!!

FIRE her ass!!
  • They need to find 2 new hosts for LIVE!

Get rid of Kelly. She is fake, she has much more love for herself then people watching do. These stunts she has pulled in the past few weeks (not coming to work, acting all offended, giving a speech like she is the queen of the network, making little comments to put MS down) I am over it all. Does she realize that she is not all that? Learn some humility Kelly. Learn who your audience is, most don't go away pouting when one of their co workers takes a new job, if they did they would be fired. FIRE THIS WOMAN. Do her a favor and teach her a very valuable lesson.
  • Time for Kelly to go

Kelly has gotten way to full of herself. She doesn't have one sincere bone in her body. I think America would applaud if she were replaced. I could do a much better job - I have no TV experience but at least I would be sincere and appreciative and make America laugh and not bring so much drama!!
  • Grow Up and Act Your Age

I've been watching Live for a few years, for the most part it has been mindless fun. Michael was a great addition to the show. Kelly has always played the Blonde. Either one of them can move on with their career and how it is announced is how it is announced. So Kelly's feelings were hurt, so what. So she stomps off in a child's fit and refuses to play. Grow Up. Her actions make it clear why Michael found a new career path.

All of this not to mention Kelly's growing obsession with her own body. Watch, she cannot keep her hands off herself. She is fit and beyond thin, I get it but she does not look nor behave like the 45 year old woman that she is, not the 13 or 14 girl she acts like. Grow up already, this act is old. You go Michael, congrats and good luck. You'll enjoy working with grownups, except that Laura on ABC, she's another girlchild.
  • Go Away Kelly!

4.5
    Michael makes this show. Kelly is unprofessional, her stories are long and boring, she constantly interrupts the guests and she has trouble speaking complete sentences. Please cancel this show and put more of Michael on.