Living Single Forums

FOX (ended 1998)

The Cast of Living Single

LouLou1355

[1]Apr 11, 2006
    • level: 22
    What are they doing now???

Well, we know Queen Latifah has been doing well since the show ended. Several movies, lingerie line, commercials, etc. What about the others?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SupermanNYC

[2]Apr 12, 2006
    • level: 45
    thats a very good question, I would love to know as well. I haven't really seen any of the others.

Joker00303

[3]Apr 20, 2006
    • level: 67
    Erika Alexander appears on Heist as someone's wife now.

LouLou1355

[4]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 22
    Joker00303 wrote:
    Erika Alexander appears on Heist as someone's wife now.

Really??? Is she a regular on the show? I heard the show has been cancelled.
    Edited on 04/21/2006 8:08am
    Edited 2 total times.

Joker00303

[5]Apr 21, 2006
    • level: 67
    Well, it still is on, I like the show alot but no, she's not a regular, she just is a reaccuring guest.

dramafreezone

[6]May 23, 2006
    • level: 16

TC "Kyle" Carson is doing mostly voice work for toons & video games etc.

Kim Fields makes an appearance once in awhile on different sitcoms, but is mostly taking care of herself after a long battle with depression.

Kim Coles also show up once in awhile on sitcoms, most notably her turn as Dr Mary on "Frasier" and as Leilani on "One on One".

John Henton sort of just disappeared after his heavy drinking got the better of him, he was in a near fatal car crash that caused lots of physical damage, he unfortunatly was heavily intoxicated at the time.

And Erika Alexander, my personal fave from the Living Single cast, also makes appearances on different shows, and oddly enough mostly dramatic programs.  She also has smaller parts in some Indy movies.

Sean Russell (the roomie they brought in to replace Regine), have no idea what he's up to, and didn't consider him an integral part of the cast.

jjackson411

[7]Jun 17, 2006
    • level: 19

To add to what the above post says:

I remember seeing T.C. Carson in a movie, but I can't remember the name of it. Also, he and Erika Alexander reprised their Living Single roles in an episode of Half And Half about a year ago.

I've seen Kim Fields Freeman in a few TV movies, none of which are that memorable.

Kim Coles guest starred on The Parkers a few years ago, and she was included in VH1's Celebrity Fit Club series in 2005.

John Henton's last regular role was as Milsap on The Hughleys. It was during his time on The Hughleys that he was in the aforementioned car accident. I remember in the last seasons of the show, he wore glasses and had heavy makeup on his left eye to cover up the damage the accident caused on his face. I actually saw John in person two years ago. He was doing a stand-up comedy segment when The Tom Joyner Morning Show came to my area. He also stated that he had married and had his first child, so he's probably taking care of his family right now.

Mel Jackson (Tripp) is probably the most active since the show's end (besides Queen Latifah, of course, who seems to release three to four movies a year). He's been in popular movies like Deliver Us From Eva, Motives, and Flip The Script. He's also done a lot of TV movies. The funny things about Mel is that he was pretty much getting started around the time Living Single was on, while most of the other cast members had already made a name for themselves before starring on the show.