Living Single

FOX (ended 1998)

Joker00303

Living Single Fan Reviews (22)

• MOST television shows today are not worth watching. This show was a clear exception! Yvette Lee and the cast and crew of "Living Single" really excelled with their commitment to warm comedy and to mature, INTELLIGENT WRITING! Here's to all of you!!

"Living Single" is a mature, INTELLIGENT, comedy dedicated to real-life issues between six friends. It puts to shame the present day trash disguising itself as television entertainment. The writing and acting of "Living Single" is high quality and polished. It is not for the immature who'd rather look for America's next "model", or watch "reality shows" about "reality shows". Watching this show creates the experience of "hanging out" with a few friends in New York. It is fresh, warm, funny, and very touching. Congratulations to the writers, cast, and crew of one of television's FEW shows that spells "excellent"! It is one of a SELECT few shows that I continue to watch and treasure. I will definitely add this to my library. Thank you, "Living Single". Take a well-deserved bow.