Living with Ed

Sunday 10:00 PM on HGTV Premiered Jan 01, 2007 Between Seasons

Living with Ed Fan Reviews (4)

7.4
  • What

2.5

That is all.
  • The interplay betweem Ed and his wife along with others who march thru the series is charming. But the best thing about this series is what you can learn in a loving way.

4.7
    this series has a lot to tell people in a truly entertaining way. Too bad it seems to be produced by the local highschool av club. they get about 8 2 minute segments and intercut them in what looks like random order over and over and over and over during an episode. I've heard of non-linear storytelling but this is silly. they must have enough tape, but just don't know how to tell a story. this seemed particularly true on the Larry Hagman episode. just how many times did we need to hear Larry say he went from mean to green. what we need is more info on how to track down some of the products used on the series and better visuals of the products,
  • Ed, along with his wife, Rochelle try to make the world a better and more FUN place when it comes to saving the environment.

On the heels of the big GREEN push, Ed is ahead of the curve! This show is a gentle look at all things enviornmental..and driving your wife a little crazy! Great look at "Hollywood" homes as well. Ed takes us to visit famous friends (Cheryl Teigs, Jay Leno) and sees how they shape up in the earth-friendly business. Ed rides a bike to make his own energy, and tries to reduce his 'carbon footprints' when going to Sundance Film fest. This show is a rare look into an actor's private life and crusade. Not a lot of fluff, just the facts, ma'm. One of the funniest shows is when Mr. Science Bill Nye visits. Great stuff.
  • Thank you for this show that is entertaining and educational.

Hello,
    I wanted to thank you for this show and for what Ed is doing for our environment. I have been recycling for years.
    It breaks my heart when I watch tv and see so many products that are disposable. We are getting to be a disposable world. Plus it is entertaining too. I love Rachelle. Keep this show on!