Living with Fran Forums

The WB (ended 2006)

looking for the 6 unaired episodes of LWF

savageblue

[1]Dec 18, 2006
    • level: 10

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have the following 6 unaired episodes of LIving With Fran from season 1?

PLASTERED

GIRL TALK

SCHOOL TIES

JOSH WORKS FOR RILEY

RILEY'S EX

THE CONCERT

- To spend more time with Riley, Fran decides to go for a concert by a band she dislikes

I would be willing to trade for either VHS or DVD copies of these episodes.

I know these episodes have aired in other parts of the world so I am hoping that I can work out some kind of trade for them. Hopefully someone will get back to me.

Thanks!

Edited on 12/28/2006 9:19am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tv247

[2]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 20
    I'm not sure that episodes would be available in English. The unaired episodes were only aired in foreign countries, like Italy, so they are not available in English...at least I don't think they would be...

savageblue

[3]May 25, 2007

I am still trying to find these 6 unaired episodes...have had no responses from anyone who managed to record them. I thought this show was brilliant and was devasted when they (boo to the CW) cancelled it. I keep hoping that the complete series will end up being officially released on DVD, but even future seasons of the Nanny seem to have been halted with DVD releases for the time being.

I would really like to watch these 6 more episodes as they are in a sense still "NEW" unwatched episodes. Please if anyone out there managed to record these episodes and are willing to work out some kind of a trade, I would LOVE to watch them....even if they are dubbed in a different language! I actually was in correspondance with a fan a year ago who said she had these episodes but then she stopped e-mailing me back...very discouraging.

I'd just really like to see them (as I'm sure alot of US and Canadian fans would)... has this series been shown in syndication any where here in North America yet?

Thanks.

turale

[4]May 26, 2007
    • level: 2
    HI I'M FROM ITALY AND HERE THEY GAVE THE AMERICAN 6 UNAIRED EPISODES...BUT I THINK YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THEM I THINK...BUT THERE'S SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU...IN EPISODE 2.12 FRAN SAYS: MUMMY HAS SOME BUMPY THINGS GROWING IN HER BABY PLACE...WHAT DOES SHE SAY IMMEDIATELY AFTER ABOUT THE DOCTOR?BCOZ I COULDN'T GET THAT ONE...THANX...HOWEVER LET ME KNOW IF U'D LIKE TO HAVE THE ITALIAN EPPIES...BYE

glurkk

[5]May 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    I have them in english with swedish subtitles. Send me a pm and we'll work something out.

savageblue

[6]Jun 5, 2007
    Hi glurkk!

thanks so much for responding to my post! I am definitely interested and have sent you a pm . Thanks again!

Thanks also to turale for your kind offer as well..I will have to check eps 2:12 and get back to you with what Fran says. :-)

khyron16

[7]Aug 17, 2007
    • level: 1

Hey Glurkk and Savage Blue,

I would like to get those unaired episodes from one of you if you want to work something out. I even got a 3 dvd-r set of the rest of the episodes in widescreen with nice menus if you want to make a trade.

Edited on 08/17/2007 9:27pm
    Edited 2 total times.

IvanieLantigu

[8]Jun 6, 2010

omg .. can you PL2EASE !! send me the unaired episodes?????? thank you sooo much. my e-mail is: ivana72591@yahoo.com. THANK YOU!!!! (:

eilleen333

[9]Jun 30, 2010

I cannot send private messages, but I hope someone will read this.

Could anyone please tell me where I can find these episodes? I would love to see them, but the show is not aired in out country...

Thank you very much for you help!

Because I don't know how to send private messages, maybe it's easier to contact me by regular e-mail: aloostdijk@hotmail.com

Again, thanks a lot!!!

KathyLincoln

[10]Nov 30, 2010

i would love to get the 6 unaired episodes of living with fran. if anyone can help me, please email me at kathyl111@zoominternet.net. i have the rest of the series and would like to complete it. thanks!!

KathyLincoln

[11]Nov 30, 2010

from a post on tv.com a few years ago, you said you had the 6 unaired episodes of living with fran. do you still have them?