Lizzie McGuire Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2004)

Hilary's Guest Star Stint on 'Raising Hope'.

The_Match_Maker

[1]Mar 1, 2013
    • level: 15

I'd never watched the show before, but after watching a promo and seeing that our little Lizzie was going to appear on it, I had to make time to see it. I'm glad that I did. The episode mostly had Hilary in a school setting, in the role of a student. The role's characterization was pretty much 'Lizzie In College' in so far as the range of acting Hilary had to do.

There is one scene where she is doing a 'walk and talk' with one of the main characters in the school's hallway, and Hilary does a customary physical action that longtime viewers of her work recognize (a simple roll of the shoulder), and I tell you, for one brief moment, one shining second in time, it was as if I were watching a new episode of Lizzie McGuire. It was so beautiful! Cry

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: the principal actors can still pull off a high school version of the show if Disney were so inclined. Hilary has a little one to think about now; surely she wouldn't turn down a wheelbarrow full of cash, would she? I think it's fair to say that we know the others wouldn't at this point.

Ah well, one can dream, can't one? Wink

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.