Lloyd in Space

ABC (ended 2004)

Lloyd in Space Fan Reviews (22)

• BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG i love this show so much! one of the greatest shows ever to be made with a great show and creative idea of an alien society living at a huge space station with some action going on! Lloyd is a nice aLien kid who just turned into a teenager in the episode "The Big 1-3." Lloyd also has a little sister and her name is Francine. She has two special brain powers known as Telekenesis and Telepathy. I always loved to see her do it! She is my favorite character because she is so awesome being a little sister with great powers that i dream to have! Lloyd i also think is cool and he has very interesting and nice friends! I remember Douglas, he is the walking and talking brain! He also has superior intellect and wears glasses, it is too bad this show ended quite a while ago like the Weekenders. At least i think its still on Toon Disney to watch those great reruns but unfortunately i don't have that channel anymore along with Nicktoons Network. Still though, Lloyd in space will always be in our memories for fans like me! Have a great day everybody!