Locked Up Abroad Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on National GeographicIn Season

Your First Episode

danharr

[1]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 45
    So what was your first episode? I don't know about anyone else but Nat Geo isn't my regular channel so it was totally accidental running across this program. I'm not sure but I believe my first program was Lima and since then thanks to cable reruns I've seen all the episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

D2000lands

[2]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 22

I have actually been watching this show since the initial premiere last year. It is quite an interesing show. At that time, I had totally forgotten about this site, and when I checked, this show was still not listed on this site, so I was the one that actually put in the submission to have this show added here.

Not only is the show interesting, but it is also educational, in terms of seeing what happens around the world. For the episodes where it involves illegal acts, it is interesting to see how the laws differ from country to country. The episodes that involve kidnappings and the like also make me appreciate the freedoms and protections that we have here in the USA.

RedSoxFan274

[3]Sep 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    D2000lands wrote:

I have actually been watching this show since the initial premiere last year. It is quite an interesing show. At that time, I had totally forgotten about this site, and when I checked, this show was still not listed on this site, so I was the one that actually put in the submission to have this show added here.

Not only is the show interesting, but it is also educational, in terms of seeing what happens around the world. For the episodes where it involves illegal acts, it is interesting to see how the laws differ from country to country. The episodes that involve kidnappings and the like also make me appreciate the freedoms and protections that we have here in the USA.

I saw Peru on demand before it premiered.