Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

Forget Me Not

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 1996 on ABC

7.2
  • While I hated Max and him getting in the way of Lois and Clark this was still a great part 4 of the 5 part amnesia story arc. It kept the tension alive and was a great episode and for me it shows how strong Clark's love is for Lois.

The 5 part amnesia story arc was great way to add tension to wedding of Lois and Clark. It was frustrating seeing them get so close and then bam something happens. However this was a perfect example of why I love this show. My only complaint is I would love to torture the Dr in the most painfull way possible. The trouble of getting Lois back and the Dr manipulating her and clarks reaction shows just how strong their love is. Also this is the 6th ep that has the new opening with the Superman sheild shooting star which I found quite clever.
  • Lois is now at a special institute to help her regain her memory. She forgets who Clark really is and gets tricked yet again into loving another person.

1.7
    This is one of the few episodes I would consider painful to watch. There was no plot, no direction, no action, and nothing at all to look forward to. Practically, the episode repeated the same storyline presented in its preludes with Lois and her "amnesia". This time, instead of Lex Luthor creating the scheme, a disturbing doctor tricks Lois into loving him. The institute, where Lois is recuperating at to regain her lost memory, apparently is utterly corrupt. The head doctor plans to use his own patients to assassinate important individuals including Perry White. The final scene when Superman catches the villain is a complete massacre to the series as everything is in disorder. Out of all the episodes of season 3, this was definetly the worst and one to be avoided.