L&C and just plain talking

supering

[61]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 20
    I didn't know it existe either actually but I forgot to say that Lets just go really!..not right now but...ya know....we can spend a while on here plan the whole thing and... ;P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lilacmonkey12

[62]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 10
    lol we got to go in june one year, thats when they have their superman festival or what ever it is called in metropolis, i soo want to go to that!! i wish i was older then my parents would let me go, sometimes i just hate being young. it would be fun to go on the trip!! we could stop off at LA to see if we can find teri and dean (lois and clark)

LexClarkaresexy

[64]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 15
    That would be soooo much fun to actually go to Metropolis and go to a superman festival. I would totally freak out! I know what you mena lilacmonkey12 about being too young, even though I am 18 my parents would never let me go. Anyways we would have to have a plan. We would really need money though, I think the best way would be to pull a bank job, sorry from gilmore girls. Oh and we would have to bring all of our fav. shows and a dvd player so we can watch them while we go on the trip, while eating chocolate. lol. Lois and Clark is definatley a must. :p

supering

[65]Sep 17, 2007
    This all sounds like so much fun! Go to Metropolis and to a Superman festival, see if we can meet Dean and Teri, eat chocolate, watch L&C(and we would need Supernatural too..and a few others I guess..maybe Las Vegas, least the eps Dean is in(just saw one, love it), and maybe Desperate Housewives. Oh and MacGyver, the eps Teri's in. )
    I'm 16, so that(and prolly a few other things)means there's no way I would be allowed to go. Yet. ;P

LexClarkaresexy

[66]Sep 17, 2007
    Oh well we can always dream can't we. lol

lilacmonkey12

[67]Sep 17, 2007
    Yeah!! oh and watch tomorrow never dies, teri was in that as a bond lady!! im sooo excited now!! oh and watch that smallville ep that dean is going to be in!! how far away is the nearest bank...

LexClarkaresexy

[68]Sep 17, 2007
    Well I know the nearest bank for me is five minutes away, but it is only a small one so, i doubt I would be able to get much there. lol

lilacmonkey12

[69]Sep 17, 2007
    lol there is about 10 banks all 2miles away from me in different towns, they are all quite small, if we go to a few of them we might get enough money!! or there is london which is about 50 miles away though it depends which part i go to, london has massive banks!!
    Edited on 09/17/2007 1:52pm

LexClarkaresexy

[70]Sep 17, 2007
    I know, now we have another thing to plan out in our plan, we need to find a band. The right bank, but which one is it. lol

Olieooni

[71]Sep 17, 2007
    • level: 14
    wow i've missed a lot! oh well. yeah i never knew that metropolis was real either until i looked it up on google earth haha. but i didn't know that there's a celebration!! amazing!! i only knew that there's a statue outside the city hall. ooh and there's a superman museum. does Illinois have an airport? I'm not so clued up about America to be honest. I've been to NY, Washington, Boston and Gettysburg (the most boring place in the world! and that's probably an understatement) but I dunno about anywere else really. Google? I would but it's late and I'm falling asleep. I know what I'm going to be dreaming of though! It's gonna be awesome! Yeah, my parents wouldn't let me go either just yet, but probably when I'm in my 20s. it's still too far off though!! arg...ooh and talking about dvd's, i really wanna see the eps that Dean was in, in Beverly Hills 90210. Ooh and did you know that Olivia Brown (Starr in L&C) was in Beverly Hills too? not the same eps though. but still a funny coincidence.. that'll do for now. night night everyone!! xxx

LexClarkaresexy

[72]Sep 17, 2007
    Yeah one day i was just randomly watching bev. hills 90210 and I saw Dean in the show. I didn't know he was on the show so I was freaking out when I saw him on the show. I will just say this, he is sooooo nice in it too. I don't know if you guys watch desperate housewives, I never saw this episode but I was told that Martha Kent from L&C was in an epi of it. I couldn't believe that either.

supering

[73]Sep 18, 2007
    Yea, K Callan was in the last ep of S3 on DH.
    I found the eps of BH90210 on youtube and just saw the parts with Dean in them (and coz a former BH person was mentioned, being on the same show as Dean, Vanessa Marcil of Las Vegas(Sam on the show, the one Dean's character was married to) was also on BH (tho not the same eps..) )
    And yea, we would deffo have to see the SV ep Dean is in!(and there are a few other people who's been on both L&C and SV..I know, um, Leslie Luckaby(dunno the actor's name)was on SV, and there's prolly a few others too.
    Oh, and (hah trust me to get back to Supernatural) Bobby on SN was in an ep on L&C, and Robert Singer was/is executive producer on both shows And the money issue...Don't you think we could get someone big in the Superman world to spons(hope it's the right world ) us? (And no, I'm not thinking about Lex(altho that would be cool) but someone in the real world Superman universe

Olieooni

[74]Sep 18, 2007
    You watched them on youtube?? what did you type in? because ive tried that and it always says 'no results found'...bummer. lol

Olieooni

[75]Sep 18, 2007
    oh, and talking before about Norwegian choccy, I found out from my friend the one she brings back. The yellow one is milk chocolate and called 'Melkschokolade', and the blue one is hazlenut and its called 'Firkolover'.

supering

[76]Sep 18, 2007
    Um...I think I just wrote "Beverly Hills 90210" don't remember..and then I checked what eps he was in so yea...but I know what you mean, I've tried before without finding anything, but then I tried againg and woo!

lilacmonkey12

[77]Sep 18, 2007
    go on http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/1 that has loads of shows on, but not L&C i think it has beverly hill 90210, do you know which ep he was on??

supering

[78]Sep 18, 2007
    They used to have L&C, but then they took it away...And now it's there again! Um..don't remember. But if you bother it's not that hard to find. On here...just....actually I'll check Season 3 eps 5, 6, 12, 13. Think that's it

lilacmonkey12

[79]Sep 18, 2007
    ok they do have L&C, i can't beileve i didn't see it lol. thanks, i'll watch it sometime

LexClarkaresexy

[80]Sep 18, 2007
    Wow, i feel like i missed so much, who knew what would happen if you actually took the time to do your homework. lol.