L&C and just plain talking

supering

[81]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 20
    um what? & Lilac, it was gone for a while, so you probably just didn't look at the right time
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LexClarkaresexy

[82]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 15
    I am sooo frustrated with school write now. I can't think of how to start my journalism essay!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry I just had to get that out.

supering

[83]Sep 20, 2007
    o...know the feeling.....school is boring...for a while I was sure the teachers at my school had this secret plan trying to bore us all to death Journalism......Use something from L&C?

LexClarkaresexy

[84]Sep 20, 2007
    I wish I could have, but it was on two stories we read about what journalism is for. Then we had to use those two articles and encoperate questions that we had to answer in it. It had nothing to do with lois and clark (which is very sad). The worst of all i had to do my best because I want to be a journalist (no joke). I want to be lois lane. lol

supering

[85]Sep 20, 2007
    o..aw..
    Well I suppose being a journalist wouldn't exactly suck out loud..It actually has crossed my mind briefly too. And I'm sure the best way to find yourself a Superman is by becoming Lois Lane and then find your very own Clark Kent

LexClarkaresexy

[86]Sep 20, 2007
    Well that was my plan to find my own clark kent. lol. No I really suck at math, so i thought journalism is perfect for me. lol

lilacmonkey12

[87]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 10
    I used to want to be a journelist, like lois, but i am really bad at english (the lesson) and my writing would just bore you to death lol im better at stuff like maths and history.

LexClarkaresexy

[88]Sep 20, 2007

Well let's just put it this way, I am at a univeristy that loaths math and science. Everybody loves english and history and anything like that. I LOVE IT!!!!! The thing that sucks here though is that they don't have chocolate in the caf. All of this talk about a trip trying all different chocoalte makes me crave it and there is none to have. it makes me sad. lol

Edited on 09/20/2007 2:01pm

Olieooni

[89]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 14
    ooh i considered journalism for a while but then realised how hated you can become if you slag off someone and i wouldn't like that. lol. i suck at maths though..and i dropped history - didn't take it for GCSE. but ive taken English, French, Drama, Geog, Classics. Dunno what im gonna do at uni after school...or where im gonna go! hmm...somewhere where there's L&C fans lol. no choc in the cantine?! that really sucks..we can go out for lunch and break so if i want any choccy i can go and buy some from the local shops. depending on if i have money or not

LexClarkaresexy

[90]Sep 20, 2007
    Well I can go outside of the universtiy if i want to but I don't really know my way around here. I just moved here at the beginning of september. So i don't know where all of the good chocolate it. lol.

supering

[91]Sep 21, 2007
    O, you'll find it! ;P I'm not at school this year. Just finished junior high and thought I'd take a year off..SO sick of school..plus I have no idea what I wanna do anyway so

LexClarkaresexy

[92]Sep 21, 2007
    I wish I took a year off, but oh well. I want chocolate. lol. Need to pull a bank job soon for the trip. lol

supering

[93]Sep 21, 2007
    First we need to find out when the trip is gonna be. Then we worry bout money

propop

[94]Sep 21, 2007
    • level: 8
    Hi Everyone.. Just thought I'd take the opportunity to jump in here and say hi. I'm from Australia. It's very cool to know we are from all different places. I just had a thought while on your trip in chocolate heaven isn't there really a newspaper called 'The Daily Planet'??? If so what better for a journalist in the making to be eating a double fudge crunchbar or the real 'Clark bar'in the offices of a newspaper with the name of the Daily planet? WOW the thought gives me the shivers...how freaky!!

LexClarkaresexy

[95]Sep 21, 2007
    That would be awsome!!!! I don't know if there is a newspaper called the daily planet however I do know that there is a show called the daily planet. That is definatley something I will have to look into because that would be AMAZING if there was really a newspaper called the daily planet. I can picture it now. Just siting down inside the daily planet and eating lots and lots of chocolate, and if I am lucky maybe there will be a guy named Clark, Clark kent lol (that would never happen but whatever). That would be a dream come true.

PinkMystic520

[96]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 2
    And have workmates like perry, jimmy and cat! Have exciting, adventurous things happening to you! Wow, becoming a journalist? I wish that from where I come from, that job sound interesting *sigh*

LexClarkaresexy

[97]Sep 22, 2007
    To tell you the truth there isn't that much to report here in the newspaper but I want to be a journalist so i am going to move to somewhere where there is more news. Somewhere like Toronto, New York or England (I love england so that is the one reason I would love to go there). I don't know if that makes any sence but oh well.

supering

[98]Sep 22, 2007
    ooo being in the Daily Planet building, eating double fudge crunchbars or ClarkBars, seeing L&C, Jimmy, Perry, Cat walk by..(even if it's only the ones we decide to be that place's version of them, it's close enough)mm.....*dreams*

lilacmonkey12

[99]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 10
    I've acually dreamt of that!! I can't do the trip till i'm 18 probably which is 4 years time and we have got to go to metroplis in june because of the superman festival thing, so june 2012 is the earliest i could do it, it seems ages away, maybe that will be enough time to pull off a brilliant bank robbery which is untraceable... *starts daydreaming about it*

supering

[100]Sep 22, 2007
    Yea don't sound like the worst plan ever. Sure give us plenty of time to worry bout the money issue..Hey, maybe one of us has married a millionaire by then