L&C and just plain talking

PinkMystic520

[101]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 2
    Or become one ourselves [millionaires that is]!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Olieooni

[102]Sep 22, 2007
    • level: 14
    i'll marry a millionaire! haha kidding..hmm in 2012 i'd be 20/21 (funny that - the 2 and the 1 switched round!) but if it's in june then i'd be 21 because my birthday's the 1st of may. when's everyone else's b/days? just out of interest...
    Edited on 09/22/2007 5:03pm
    Edited 2 total times.

PinkMystic520

[103]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 2
    Mine, as in my nick, is on the 20th of May

supering

[104]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 20
    PinkMystic520 wrote:
    Or become one ourselves [millionaires that is]!

One of the easies ways around would be to marry one tho. No work, just a quick little "I do" And then, unless you only manage to find a lame one that want all the money to himself, you would technicaly be a millionaire yourself (No, I wouldn't really marry a guy just because of his money. I promise. I wouldn't. Not my plan. Naah. ) My birthday is Feb 19th.

lilacmonkey12

[105]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 10
    I will be a millionare when i pull off this bank robbery lol is there a place where millionares hang out i might be able to find myself one there! my birthday is 29th october not too long away. happy autumn!! its the autumn eqinox today!

supering

[106]Sep 23, 2007
    And we're back to robbing banks.. Ya know, if it's the only way, then sure, but it's not that easy, and it's somewhat risky, so I'd rather just merry a dude....who owns a bank! Yes! then you/we can rob it and noone will be mad or press charges or anything!

LexClarkaresexy

[107]Sep 23, 2007
    • level: 15
    Yeah that would be the easy way out of things to marry a millionaire. Or we could do the winchester way of getting money, which is credicard fraud. We could get these really weird names and have a whole bunch of different ID's. I love all the different names and occupations that Sam and Dean have, it's hilarious. lol Oh my birthday is July 12

supering

[108]Sep 23, 2007
    Oooo we do that! And then we get us an Impala too! Imagine that! Doing things Winchester style(with the money), eating choc and listen to rock while we cruise the US in a gorgeous black '67 Chevy Impala looking for more choc and Superman destinations!

LexClarkaresexy

[109]Sep 23, 2007
    oh my god it would be hilarious to each have a credit card that has a really crazy name. We would definatley have to have metallica music and we would also stay in crappy motel rooms. lol. I think we could pull this off. It would be so much fun.

supering

[110]Sep 24, 2007
    It would be the most awesome roadtrip ever!
    Edited on 09/24/2007 6:47am

LexClarkaresexy

[111]Sep 24, 2007
    I agree wit you 100%!

supering

[112]Sep 24, 2007
    Well ofcourse you do! I mean, what better mix then L&C, SN and choc!?! ;D

LexClarkaresexy

[113]Sep 24, 2007
    Hummmmm I think I have to think about this one. NOT! There is nothing better the Lois and Clark, Supernatural and Chocolate. We might need a plane for the reall far away places and anyones that have an ocean unless we make our car into a submarine. Now that would be interesting.

Olieooni

[114]Sep 24, 2007
    lol i am loving this thread! haha talking of staying in crappy hotel rooms, it would be like in L&C in 'Dead Lois Walking' when Lois & Clark are in that (wet!) motel room hiding from the cops after Superman broke Lois out of jail. that would be fun! Apart from our suitcases would be full of towels and spare clothes. it would be awesome though to drive around Winchester style and maybe drive along Route 66, you know, do that whole thing...eat choccy...and stay in motel rooms (with a TV!) to watch L&C or SN whichever we're in the mood for. that would be one awesome life experience

lilacmonkey12

[115]Sep 24, 2007
    • level: 10
    Yeah that would be sooo much fun!! and we could also watch the other stuff dean and teri was in and say how much better they were in L&C, where would we start on our trip?? would it be somewhere like canada and make our way across??

Olieooni

[116]Sep 24, 2007
    canada's a good idea..or we could start from the east coast of america and go west, or start at the west coast and go east. Ooh and we have to go through Kansas!! which, if my geography isn't completely wrong, is in the centre of N America..then Illinois isn't too far away. There's just Missouri in between. But for example we could start in the west about California, then travel through Nevada, Utah, Colorado then into Kansas, then Missouri and Illinois(!) and then...there's quite a few different possibilities of ways to go...hmm. but cool huh?! we'd just have to make sure that everyone has passed their driving test because we'll all have to contribute to the driving...and gas fees lol. im speaking american already haha

LexClarkaresexy

[117]Sep 24, 2007
    Yeah we will all have to have our liscences (I already have mine) so that we can get to where we are going in good time. This will take like a year to go everywhere we want to go. Yeah we will definatley have to go to Kansas

supering

[118]Sep 25, 2007
    Kansas is a must! And maybe Texas if it's not too far(I know nothing about American geography! ) and crappy motels...hey, we gotta see if we can find some of those themed ones! And about turining the car into a submarine, that would be fun I actually did this "Things you'll never hear on SN" about Sam wanting to turn the Impala into a pirateship(Dean: "Are you insane??" Sam: "No. I'm a pirate." Got it from Scrubs )

LexClarkaresexy

[119]Sep 25, 2007
    that's hilarious, i didn't see that one on things you will never hear on supernatural. But that is hilarious. I don't know how far Kansas and Texas is from each other. Even though Canada and America share a border we don't learn about america geogrpahy or too much about america. But I think we can pull it off going to both Kansas and Texas.

Olieooni

[120]Sep 25, 2007

lol well Texas is in the south..hang on instead of me trying to explain, look at this:

Edited on 09/27/2007 3:07am