L&C and just plain talking

Olieooni

[121]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 14
    so yeah we could go to texas if we start in california and then go through Arizona, New Mexico, into Texas and then up through Oklahoma into Kansas. Then through Missouri into Illinois, go to Metropolis and then...go anywhere we want after that! wow...sweet...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

supering

[122]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 20
    Olieooni wrote:

lol well Texas is in the east..hang on instead of me trying to explain, look at this:

Love the map! (that you figured to bring it here I mean. So thought I'd quote you so we get it on this page ) And I love your travel plan!

lilacmonkey12

[123]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 10

Yeah sounds good, can we go to new york, i always wanted to go there, where shall we go after america??

LexClarkaresexy

[124]Sep 25, 2007
    • level: 15
    I definately want to go to New York. This sounds so much fun!!!!!!!

supering

[125]Sep 25, 2007
    Yea NY would be good too

LexClarkaresexy

[126]Sep 26, 2007
    The next place we go to has to be somewhere different. We could either go to somewhere in Canada or somewhere like Asia or Australia. I have always wanted to go to australia.

Olieooni

[127]Sep 27, 2007
    yeah i love NY...broadway!!! anyone else up for that? ooh australia...i kinda wanna buy a digeridoo, however you spell it. lol and when i said that Texas is in the east, i meant south. tehe and good idea to take the map onto this page! i could be a travel agent lol

lilacmonkey12

[128]Sep 27, 2007
    australia would be fun, though we should go there in their winter because it wont be too hot! i want to go to belguim, i love beguim chocolate!! and italy to get some italian chocolate ice cream!!

LexClarkaresexy

[129]Sep 27, 2007
    ohhhhhh italy. I definately want to go to italy. Chocolate and icecream my two favorite things. It was sad in the summer i worked an icecream stand and it was just my sister and me at the work so we could eat all the icecream we wanted. So on my last day of work i tried all 24 flavors of soft icecream. Well that was just heaven (except the bad flavors like banana). Anyways that was my icecream story. lol

supering

[130]Sep 28, 2007
    aw what a cute story (I don't like banana either. Ew. )But Italy I like! We can go there! And Australia too! And see kangaroos and platypuses and coalas and ...

LexClarkaresexy

[131]Sep 28, 2007
    Yeah the sad thing is that my sister and I work at the same place. anyways i definatly want to go to italy and australia the only thing about australia is that there are scary bugs and stuff that could kill me and i HATE spiders. oh well i still want to go though.

Olieooni

[132]Sep 28, 2007

arg i hate spiders too!! even the small ones scare me!

italy! coolio, i went to Rome in the summer for about 5 days and i ate so much pizza and ice-cream...i was nearly rolling home! haha ok not quite..

supering

[133]Sep 28, 2007
    O yea spiders...Gotta be the scariest little things in this world!

Olieooni

[134]Sep 28, 2007
    and daddy long legs. *shiver*

lilacmonkey12

[135]Sep 28, 2007
    why are you all scared of spiders, i like them they can get a bit annoying, my house is full of them! daddy longlegs aint that bad, the year before last we had a plague of them here.

LexClarkaresexy

[136]Sep 28, 2007
    I think I would die if there was a plague of spiders. I am just scared that if I have one on me then it will get lost in my hair or something and then when I don't know it will come slowly down from my hair and right in front of my eyes. I know that is really weird but it is my little thing that i don't want happening. Speaking of plagues of spiders one time I had a plague of ants in my bathroom it was disgusting because they were coming from the celling out of our light ficture. It was the grossest thing EVER!!!!!!!!

lilacmonkey12

[137]Sep 28, 2007
    argh i would hate that, when i was on holiday there was lots of woodlice in the bathroom, it was disgusting, i complained and they didn't do anything because im just a kid and my mum wouldn't complain so i was stuck with that for a week, im scared of spiders and insects crawing into my ear and living inside of me so if im lieing down and see a spider i will sit up and maybe hold it or just watch it walk about.

supering

[138]Sep 28, 2007
    What's daddy longlegs? Think I might knoq but just to be sure That afraid-of-spiders-getting-lots-in-your-hair-and-coming-down-infront-of-your-eyes really aint that strange. Just the thought of that creeps me out too. What's odd really is that I'm terrified of spiders even tho there's nothing they can do to hurt me(least not the ones here, in Australia and other places they could kill me, but I don't live there. The most poisonous we have here has too weak teeth to bite through human skin, and even if it could I dont think it would have enough poison in it's little bite for that to affect humans much anyway ok this got way long and off topic, so just ignore this and back to), yet I have no problems being around horses, when anyone of them could kick/bite/something, and that could in fact hurt me real bad. It's a crazy world

lilacmonkey12

[139]Sep 28, 2007
    daddy long legs are crane flys, they are like thin spiders but with wings, i don't think there is any poisenous spiders here, well in zoos and wildlife parks there is. Im scared of horses when i fed them one once i put my hand up to its mouth with the carrot then i just dropped it nd jumped backwards, then my brother put my hand with the carrot up to the horse and i just freaked out, im also scared of being thrown off one or kicked or something.
    Edited on 09/28/2007 1:27pm

LexClarkaresexy

[140]Sep 28, 2007
    I don't kmow if I like horses (although I have had some bad experiences with them) but I still love horses.