L&C and just plain talking

Olieooni

[141]Sep 28, 2007
    • level: 14
    yuuuk...(going back to spiders temporarily) im scared (same with daddy long legs) that if there's one in my room when i go to sleep that im going to wake up and it'll be on my nose or just on my face. that would be horrible..oh and one timefor a school trip a few years back, my friends got a cockroach in their bathroom and didn't use it for the whole time we were there because it wouldn't go away! and no-one wanted to go and deal with it..kinda funny looking back but at the time it was horrible...!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lilacmonkey12

[142]Sep 29, 2007
    • level: 10
    argh that must of been horrible for them, have any one here heard of a song called "with or without you" by u2?? i got it in my head, i luv that song!!

Olieooni

[143]Sep 30, 2007
    ooh yeah i like that song!! it's got nice lyrics...

LexClarkaresexy

[144]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    the worst though is when you have a song that you hate stuck in your head and you can't get it out no matter how much you try. one time i did find a song that if you sung it it would take any song you had stuck in you head out, but the only thing is i can't remember what the song was.

lilacmonkey12

[145]Sep 30, 2007
    Yeah that is horrible once my brother got "god save the queen" stuck in my head i couldn't get it out for a day, i hate that song, it is my national anthem but i still hate it!

LexClarkaresexy

[146]Sep 30, 2007
    that would be funny!!! I have never got my national anthem stuck in my head but that is part because I don't know all the words (which is pretty sad) and part because I don't here it too much. I get lost after O Canada. lol only joking, i know more then that but not much

supering

[147]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 20
    hah think I had your national anthem stuck in my head a few weeks ago Lilac! There were some football ads on TV But the song I love at the moment and that keep getting stuck in my head is Plain White Ts-Hey There Delilah ;P

lilacmonkey12

[148]Oct 1, 2007

I love that song!! England have soo many football songs, football matches are quite musical though one song i don't understand why its a football song because its about vindaloo which is a type of food!

Olieooni

[149]Oct 1, 2007

lol! vindaloo's a type of curry right?

ooh i love Hey There Delilah! Although, I bought the single a while ago before it became mega famous and all there is in the song is the guy singing and a guitar. Now when I hear it, there's a violin..and then I saw an ad on TV and it was advertising the Plain White T's new album called 'Every Second Counts' and it's got Hey There Delilah on it. But when I bought my one off iTunes it was from their previous album...so have they re-recorded it? And who prefers the violin to the original because I prefer the original tbh...I think the violin drowns out the guitar but that's just my opinion .

LexClarkaresexy

[150]Oct 1, 2007
    I like that song sometimes. I know that sounds weird and all there is some songs that I like on some days and hate on others. That is sorta what I think about this song, except I don't hate it is just annoys me somedays. Oh yeah I am soooo happy it is october, that means it is soon thanksgiving (for me anyways) and my fav. non holiday EVER Halloween!!!!!!!!!! Do you guys celebrate halloween? I have relitives in England and they just started to celebrate halloween but it isn't too big yet, so do you guys.

lilacmonkey12

[151]Oct 2, 2007
    Yeah we have halloween, it isn't as big as it is there but its pretty big and chrisians don't do it which sucks for me as my parents are christians but my best friends birthday is a few days before so i say im going to her birthday party but really its a halloween party.

Olieooni

[152]Oct 2, 2007

we don't really celebrate it but i still love it! my school doesn't do anything for it for the lamest reason - it might scare the young children...oh come on i mean its not as if the ghosts actually look real!! its just people in sheets with holes for eyes! haha

but my friends b/day is a few days before too! the 11th - and school breaks up for the october holidays on the 12th so she's having a party which is joint b/day and halloween & we're all dressing up! amazing! then on the 14th im away to Saudi Arabia for my 2 week hols! ooh yeah! sun + sea + sand. ahh bliss.

lilacmonkey12

[153]Oct 2, 2007
    isn't halloween on the 31st?? we don't have october hoilday we have half term which is a week off on the 21st-28th october which sucks for me because my birthday is the 29th so i have to go to school on my birthday
    Edited on 10/02/2007 12:35pm

LexClarkaresexy

[154]Oct 2, 2007
    Yeah it is on the 31 but we don't get that day off because it is techniqually not a holiday, it is just a tradition I guess you could say. That does suck that you have to go to school on your b-day I never do because my b-day is during the summer. But I wish that I could get a week off in october, I never get a week off during Ocotber. I only get one day off for thanksgiving. Oh well you will probaly still have a great birthday even if you have to go to school. It can't be worse then my friends birthday she had 3 tests on her birthday now that would suck.

supering

[155]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 20
    Aw. I sometimes have vinter vacation on my birthday. Not always, and that wacation is just a week, but most of the time my birthday just manages to come in that week & halloween, we kinda of have it. It's not a big deal yet, but ofcourse the stores uses it for what it's worth and more so.. And it's kinda mixed feelings about it. Here too Christians(and other religions too) don't really like it, but everyone else seems to.

LexClarkaresexy

[156]Oct 3, 2007
    Yeah i know what you mean, there are some christian and very religious people who don't like Halloween at all, but where i live is a very small village and so it is basically dressing up and catching up with you neighbours i have been known to stay in someone's house for like a half an hour just talking about this and that, the great fun of living in a place where everyone knows you lol. This will be my first year not going out, and I am the queen of halloween. lol. All my friends and i went out until our last year of school, yes were are loosers, not but oh well. The best costume EVER was when i went out with my cousins and we all dressed up like one of the spice grils, i was scary spice. lol. that was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

lilacmonkey12

[157]Oct 3, 2007
    My birthday used to always be in half term (week off in october) but then the stupid goverment decided to move half term back a week wow spice girls that must of been fun! i think i cried when they spilt, that was a long time ago, they are touring again now i doubt they will be anywhere as near as big as they were.

LexClarkaresexy

[158]Oct 3, 2007
    Yeah i know, I used to LOVE them when they were really big, and to tell you the truth I still listen to the music when I have nothing better to do and I watch the movie at least once a year because it is just so funny. But that really sucks that you have to go to school on your birthday.

TomWellingSexy

[159]Oct 3, 2007
    • level: 6
    Ya i LOVE the spice girls still to and i always listin to there music it's really not that bad!!!(oh great idea for a thread i love it!!!)

LexClarkaresexy

[160]Oct 3, 2007
    Hey hey chrissy. You finally decided to join in on our crazy chats that we have. lol