L&C Hangman

Olieooni

[1]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 14

Right, rules are simple. I'll start off with a word or phrase, and you say letters and we'll see how it goes!

Ok, first one: (I'll make it easy!)

_ _ _ _ /_ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _

Used letters:

Posts so far:

1. Lois and Clark

2. Perry: Great shades of Elvis!

3. Lois: Who's asking, Clark or Superman?

4. Lois: I only marry men who fly.

5. Clark: Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.

6: Clark: I'm not a woman.

7: Martha: Too much too soon tortured heart waining moon.

8: Clark: I have loved you from the beginning.
    Lois: And I'll love you till the end.

9:Is it a bird?
    Is it a plane?
    No, just a guy in a pair of tights and a cape!

10: Lois: I never mix business with other people's pleasure.

11: Lois: What we've got here is an example of human evolution. Clark is the before, Superman is the after.

12: Perry: Never underestimate the need for a good obituary.

13: Lois: You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you.

14: Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.

15: Lois: He's a man, I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw a diagram?

16: Perry: I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.

17: Clark: Lois is in trouble! Lois is in trouble!

18: Clark: Lois is...well she's complicated, domineering, uncompremising,big headed...brilliant.

19: Clark: You can't stay mad.
    Lois: Oh, yes I can. You can fly, I can stay mad. It's a gift.

20: Lois: You read my work?
    Superman: Always.

21:Clark: Don't fall for me farmboy. I don't have time for it.

22: Martha: We want you to be happy, and Lois makes you happy. Unless you make her unhappy, and then she makes you unhappy, and that makes us unhappy.

23: Lois: I said nine, I thought you'd be naked...um ready.

24: Clark: You are really high maintenance you know that?
    Lois: But I'm worth it.

25: Perry: Jimmy, I did not become editor of a major newspaper because I can yodel.

26: Jimmy: Still going where no reporter has gone before.

27: Mr Mxyzptlk: Christmas Eve. The longest night of the year for all good children and large men in tights.

28: Lois: Your parents made marriage look fun. Mine made it look like a root canal.

29: Tempus: Oh please, I'll go to jail, I'll strap myself into the electric chair, just don't make me listen to this.

30: Dr Klein: Superman, forgive me, but you are losing it my boy.

31: Lois: So explain something to me. You eat like an eight year old but you look like Mr. Hardbody. What's your secret and can I have it?

32: Superman: Itry not to kill. I don't believe in it.

33: Clark: Lois, its past babbling hour. Could you get to the point?

34: Perry: Boy, it's almost like they were married.

35: Tempus: Very good, Herb. With a mind like that you missed a great career in game shows.

36: Lois: That's it? Just like that, boom, I'm a blonde? It's harder dyeing your roots.

37: Lois: Well sure, that's easy when you go to Smallville U graduating with ten farmers and a cow.

38: Clark: Glasses, secret identity...seemed like a good idea at the time.

39: Zara: By the way, we are out of high fat, high salt, and nutritionally worthless snack items.

40: Perry: Enough! Now I don't know what we've got going on here. I guess we all just need vacations worse than I thought, but we got a paper to put out here and a story to do on these rats.

41: Lois: Clark, you can do the horizontal mumbo with the Met-Net cheerleading squad for all I care, just keep your hands off my copy.

42: Clark: Lois has a pair of Superman pajamas.
    Martha: You saw Lois in her pajamas?
    Clark: No! Well, yes. But it was accident, when her robe came undone.

43: Lex: You were an itch, you've been scratched.

44: Star: Lois, it's your purse. Is there something evil in your purse?
    Lois: Just my credit cards.

45: Tempus/John Doe: Let's wrap fish in the constitution and chuck all the old laws.

46: Bobby Bigmouth: No, I'm just trying to talk myself out of eating your chair.

47: Clark: Who's asking? Lois or Ultrawoman?
    Lois: Who's answering? Clark or Superman?

48: Perry: Clark, if you were a woman, and your doorbell rang, and you opened, and it was me...what would you think?

49: Clark: Lois, I'm just trying to ask you out. I'm not trying to negotiate a nuclear arms treaty.

50: Cat: Tsunami. Is that the one with avocado and shrimp?

51: Perry: Now what in the blazes is a bobby bigmouth?

52: Perry: If you went up there to those windows and told me you could fly, I'd back you up. I'd miss you, but I'd back you up.

53: Lois: ...And I was screaming and you weren't there.

54: Lois: A date? You mean like a real date? Where I take out my good perfume, the one I got after I saw "Love Affair", the good one not the remake, and I put a dab behind my knee, I don't even know why?

55: Lois: Superman is in the shower? Did you see him? I mean, does the outfit actually come off?

56: Lois: Yes, well us wacky Earth women, we get mighty cranky about losing our husbands.

57: Clark: You don't know how many times I've thought about this...dreamt about this...or something like this.

58: Lois: She lied to you Wandamae. Now try and focus. It's 1994, there's no Abe Lincoln. No Ford's Theatre. No John Wilkes Booth. Everything is fine.
    Wandamae: I just love Tad's outfit, don't you?
    Lois: Except I'm in a cage, in a bunker, underneath a mausoleum, in a cemetery. Nobody knows I'm here except a bunch of very strange people.

59: Lawyer: Do you love Lois Lane, Superman?

60: Lois: What do you think I am, galactically stupid?

61: Clark: Yeah, but I'm expecting my, uh...Cheese-of-the-Month shipment. I'll be right back.

62: Clark: My plane got snowed in.
    Lois: It did? It's not snowing.
    Clark: It isn't?

63: Clark: Oh wait! I don't know Mom. Lois thinks that the cook might be a crossdresser.
    Martha: Oh honey, that's Clark's father. I can't get him to buy a dress for me let alone one for himself!

64: Lois: How long can you hold your breath?

65: Tempus: Lone rider is to ride out of town, never to return...wow, talk about deja vu.

66: Lois: Did I really do the Dance of the Seven Veils?
    Clark: All seven.

67: Tempus: Why tights? Why a cape? You're a grown man, don't you feel ridiculous?
    Superman: My mother made it for me.

68: Jimmy: I'm in charge of it.

69: Clark: Five people threatened to sue you.
    Lois: That's not so awful.
    Clark: Two hundred threatened to kill you.
    Lois: Oh...

70: Cat: Who's the new tide in?
    Lois: Well why don't you throw your usual forward pass and find out.

71: Lois: Something about you always made sense to me.

72: Lois: Let me get this straight. You're Superman and your highschool girlfriend can push you around?

73: Clark: And faster than a speeding bullet, you and I are gonna get married.
    Lois: Can you make it any faster than that?

74: Jimmy: I had this dream, and then you took my hand and said, Jimmy, I can make a man of you.

75: Clark: Well, it's definitely not steroids.
    Lois: Mechanical parts.
    Clark: And little motors to drive them.
    Lois: No wonder these guys are invincible, oh my god, Clark, I'm Mr Frankenstein's daughter!

76: Martha: Well, one thing's for sure. Nobody's gonna be looking at your face.
    Clark: Mom!
    Martha: Well they don't call 'em tights for nothing.

77: Lois: I don't look at you like some moony eyed cheerleader and maybe you look at me differently too, I'm just good old Lois, get to me whenever.

78: Lois: There's a crisis. What is it? Bank robbery? Terrorist strike? Meteor headed for Earth?
    Clark: Ribbon cutting.

79: Colonel Cash: I'll tell you what's going on. We got a wacko martian on out hands, and he's gotta be taken out!
    Trey & Ching: Martian?
    Colonel Cash: A generic term for anyone who has never had a Big Mac.

80: Lois: You took advantage of our privileged interview session to steal highly incriminating evidence from an unsuspecting suspect... Oh! I love that!

81: Dr. Klein: Look, im going to run every test I can. Then I want you to go home and relax, Soak in a tub and do nothing.
    Superman: But I'm Superman.
    Dr. Klein: So? You cant play a little golf?

82: Superman: Hi-ho, Dr Klein.
    Klein: Hi-ho?
    Superman: I'm here on a matter of urgent national security. A terrorist cell has become aware of Project K!
    Klein: You know about Project K?

83: Lex: Life is a bowl of rubies. An extremely large bowl. I have no problems.

84: Lois: Cat Grant's bedroom has more comings and goings than metro station. You're just another commuter.

85: Clark: Look, somehow everyone thinks that we were hanging from chandeliers wearing black leather the other night.
    Cat: Hmmm, well, we were interrupted.

86: Martha: Is it a dirt stain or an oil based stain?
    Clark: I don't know mom, it's a bomb stain.

87: Jimmy: Great shades of Elvis.
    Perry: You got that right.

88: Tempus: With this device I can implant subliminal messages into the feeble minds of the masses thereby controlling the collective will. That enough exposition for you or shall I go on?

89: Johnathan: Well nobody's perfect, son. How about a piece of pie?

90: Miss Martha: Wonder what those two want? They sure didn't ride all this way for the pretzels.

91: Martha: Personally I'd order from the Szechwan Palace. Now, the House of Hunan is great, but all this garlic just gives me gas.
    Clark: Mom, I've got company here.

92: Clark: I'll keep my eyes peeled for that lunatic, a guy can never be too careful.

93: Lois: I've got one guy who's really wonderful, only he disappears everytime I try to talk to him, and one guy who's really exciting to be with, only he can't talk about his work. What do people talk about if they don't talk about what they did all day? And one guy who is out of this world....literally!

94: Lois: How many toddlers do you know that can lift a sofa with their pinky finger?

95: Patrick: A toast. To us.
    Lois: Us?
    Patrick: I'm sorry... You're Peobably seeing someone... Clark?
    Lois: No... It's complicated.
    Patrick: How complicated can it be? Either you're seeing him or you're not.
    Lois:Well, at the moment...Not exactly.
    Patrick: Splendid. He seems like a nice man, but he doesn't strike me as the romantic type. Did he sweep you off your feet?
    Lois: A few times...

96: Larry Smiley: You of all people should see where I'm headed.
    Perry: Yeah, a little quiet room with rubber on the walls.

97: Lois: Other women catch bouquets, I catch bombs.
    Superman: That's what makes you so special.

98: Lex: And then the wolf said to Little Red Riding Hood, "Are you sure the policy is in your name?" Little Red Riding Hood said, "Well, yes...Grandma promised that when she passed away, I would inherit everything." And then the wolf said "Hmm...let's pay Grandma a visit." And so Little Red Riding Hood took off her hood and her cape, and she gave them to the wolf.
    Superman: And the wolf went through the forest to grandmother's house and ate her! And then he and Red Riding Hood split the money.

99: Herkimer Johnson: Sure, your favourite Rufus gave you trinkets, but did he ever give you anything from the heart? ...I, I, I mean his heart, now, that TV-Newsman's pacemaker that doesn't count.

100: Lois: I know I'm high maintenance in the relationship department...Clark, you have a woman in your living room.

101: Sam: Princess?
    Lois: Daddy?
    Sam: Ellen!
    Ellen: Sam?!
    Clark: Oh, boy.
    Lois: Uh, Martha, were you trying to tell me something?
    Martha: Your father's here.

102: Lois: Clark, don't touch anything, this is a crime scene!
    Clark: It's my crime scene, Lois.

103: Lois: Alright, maybe, somewhere very incredibly deep inside me is some eensy-weensy, microcosmic - although highly unlikely - possibility that I feel some sort of unmotivated, completely unrealistic attraction to you.

104: Lois: You still think I'm crazy?
    Clark: I think you're brilliant. But there is a fine line between brilliance and lunacy.

105: Lois: Lex wasn't quite himself last night.
    Clark: Well that must have been a welcome change.

106: Tempus: One never knows when one's wife will drive a car off a cliff. Does one?

107: Perry: You and Kent. The experience of the battle-scarred veteran paired with the hunger of the exciting, fresh talent.
    Lois: I am not that scarred, and he is not that exciting.

108: Lois: And let's get something straight, I did not work my buns off to become an investigative reporter for the Daily Planet just to baby-sit some hack from Nowheresville! And another thing, you are not working with me, you are working for me. I call the shots, I ask the questions. You are low man - I am top banana and that's the way I like it, comprende?
    Clark: You like to be on top. Got it.
    Lois: Don't push me Kent, you are way out of your league.

109: Lois: If we go back far enough, we're probably related.
    Clark: Somehow I doubt that. I'm from Kansas, remember?
    Lois: How could I forget?

110: Clark: Life is short, Lois, order what you want.
    Lois: Life is long, Clark, and you are what you eat. Most of us, anyway.

111: Jefferson Cole: If you even think of breathing a word of this to anyone you'll be just another head on my wall.
    Sheila: You have heads?
    Jefferson Cole: I speak metaphorically.

112: Lois: She likes the same books as me. The same foods as me. And why are they always so eager to see us again? No-one is that eager to see us again.
    Clark: That's why you're suspicious, honey, because somebody likes us?

113: Tempus: If only I lived in a dimension with no Superman. Oh wait, duh, I do!

114: Lois: For a spaceman, you are the most romantic person I've ever known. Earth guys don't stand a chance against you.

115: Clark: You're in my dreams like a touchdown pass, I can't help noticing you've got a great...
    Lois: Give me that!

116: Lois: Where's the suit?
    Clark: The suit? I don't have the suit. I left it at home. It's just you and me, Joe and Judy regular. Wanna neck?

117: Lois: Clark, have I lost something?
    Clark: Your fashion sense.
    Lois: My edge! When did this happen? Is it gone forever? You know, like socks that go into the dryer but they never come out.

118: Perry: Disposable love electronic romance. What would The King say?

119: Perry: I want an exclusive on this. I wanna find out what makes this man tick, what he stands for, and most of all, why is he such a darn nice guy.

120: Lois: Listen, let's get something straight. Clones eat frogs, not lizards. Frogs. Any idiot knows that.

121: Clark: Hi.
    Lois: Oh, god this is exactly why we shouldn't go out!
    Clark: All I said was hi.
    Lois: Yes, I know, and a dozen thoughts went through my mind. You know, how's my makeup? Do I smell good? Do I have coffee breath? See, and all that was just with you saying hi, what's going to happen when you start saying words with more than one syllable?

122: Clark: That's not how you spell "aquifer."
    Lois: Easy, Kent, you can be replaced. I was already starting to look.

123: Lois: You don't want to be partnered with a hypocritical reporter who talks a good game but backs off the minute things hit too close to home.
    Clark: Yes, I do.

124: Superman: Are you all right?
    Lois Lane: You seem to ask me that a lot lately.
    Superman: People try to kill you a lot.

125: Clark: I shouldn't have lost my temper.
    Lois: Well, you're entitled to. I lose mine once every...what?
    Clark: Three, four minutes.

126: Clark: Lois, you're kind of babbling.
    Lois: I know! See, I never babble.
    Clark: Are you kidding? You're a brook.

127: Clark: When I decided to become Superman, I...
    Lois: Became a target, so anyone close to you would be a target, and it just got more complicated when you realised you loved me...
    Clark: Which was about two minutes after I met you.
    Lois: Don't try and score points.

128: Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.
    Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois... You're right.

129: Lois: Well, I think we've finally found the absolute bottom of Metropolis.
    Clark: Why is it that the guys who call in with tips always live in the worst part of town?
    Lois: What do you think the brochure on this place would say? Exquisite alley view, complimentary roaches on your pillow?

130: Clark: It's the new glasses, isn't it? They just don't work as well as the old ones did.

131: Jimmy: Yeah, I'm fine, C.K. I seem to recall a woman, tall, and rubber gloves.
    Perry: Uh, that's probably more information than we need to know, son.

132: Lois: I like your new glasses.
    Clark: Thanks.
    Lois: Did you ever think of getting contacts?
    Clark: No.

133: Clark: You know, when you think about it, the only time people ever really seem to express themselves is when they're passionate and that polite veneer of society drops off, like when they're fighting.
    Lois: Or make love.

134: Clark: What would I want with Superman costumes?

135: Cat: Lois Lane in the Honeymoon Suite?
    Jimmy: Stranger things have happened.
    Cat: Name one.

136: Tempus: The Amish are not your friends. They are anti John Doe. Boycott their guilts, they're overpriced and the workmanship is shoddy anyway. Oh, and John Doe is a darn nice guy.

137: Lois: Concubine? I thought this was some great evolved civilization. I mean look at me. I'm on a leash.
    Clark: Yeah, well look at the outfit they put me in.
    Lois: Well, actually, I don't mind yours.

138: Jonathan: Well, uh, Clark, is there anything you'd like to tell us?
    Clark: Not really, things are going pretty smoothly, assuming Lois keeps her end of the bargain and let's me have my turn in the bedroom tonight.

139: Clark: It drives you crazy not to be in on the secret. You always have to know everything about everything.
    Lois: That is not true. I like being surprised, as long as I know about it in advance.

140: Clark: Well, you figured me out, I'm not Superman.
    Lois: He's not Superman.
    Clark: A passing resemblance maybe.
    Lois: It's a thing he does at parties.

Edited on 12/21/2008 1:57pm
    Edited 80 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rylorleyton

[2]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    cool!!!! e for ego (Lois)!!!

Olieooni

[3]Aug 20, 2007

y sorry, no E!

_ _ _ _ /_ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _

Used letters: E

Posts so far: CONTINUED

141: Lois: I just spent five hours with the police, and they didn't mention me needing a bodyguard. And if I did need one, and I mean this in the nicest way, you would not be my first choice.
    Clark: Thank you. I appreciate that.

142: Lois: He's got my parents tied up to dynamite, and it's gonna blow up in ten minutes unless I marry him. Which means evil wins, and we're screwed.
    Clark: Don't worry. I'll find them. This sounds like a job for....The Lone Rider. Sheesh.

143: Perry: I'm too old to surf. And too smart to think that you can catch love in a net.

144: Lois: I'm not here, I'm not staying. If anybody asks, tell them I was never here. Don't ever admit that I live here. If somone knocks on the door, don't open it, unless you're sure you know who it is. Don't sign anything, don't accept any deliveries, I don't know where I'm going, don't call me, I'll call you. You got all this?

145: Cat: I'm on my way to the house of ill repute to interview the, uh lady in question.
    Lois: Aren't those also known as cathouses?
    Cat: Lois made a joke!

146: Lois: Superman!
    Superman: Hi, honey, I was in mid-emergency. What is it?
    Lois: I don't know.
    Superman: You don't know?
    Lois: If I knew I wouldn't need you.
    Superman: Lois...
    Lois: Something... Intense is happening in the kitchen.

147: Clark: I did get things out in the open, starting with "will you marry me?"
    Lois: No, I got things out in the open, starting with "you are Superman."
    Clark: A little louder. I don't think they heard you in Gotham City.
    Lois: Speaking of which, when were you planning on telling me? The honeymoon? Our first anniversary? When the kids started flying around the house?

148: Lois Lane: Well, you two are invited to my house for Christmas dinner tonight.
    Perry White: Well that sure beats the soup kitchen.

149: Clark: Why do you suppose someone would kidnap Bender?
    Lois: Can't be for money. Who would pay ransom for a lawyer?

150: Clark: What, do you stay up night memorizing maps?
    Lois: So?

151: Lois: Our byline is going to look great on a Pulitzer someday.
    Clark: Yeah, but whose name is going to go first?
    Lois: Mine, of course.
    Clark: It's great to have you back, Partner.

152: Lois: Clark, there's a secret compartment behind this, come x-ray it, see what's inside.
    Clark: What?!
    Lois: I saw through the front window, Bob was putting something away in there, come on quick before they come back!
    Clark: Why?
    Lois: Because it's a secret compartment!
    Clark: I don't go around x-raying everyone's secret compartments!
    Lois: How many people do we know that actually have secret compartments? Good people I mean.

153: Lois: Listen, if you can remember that name, I'll try and talk Clark here into letting you tattoo the Battle of Midway on his chest.

154: Perry: Lois! Give me those rats! Lois! All right, now go back to your desk.
    Lois: Gee, that's really fair.
    Clark: Can I have a rat, Chief, can I, huh, please?
    Perry: Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?

155: Clark: You guys stay here, it won't take long.
    Lois: What won't take long?
    Clark: The thing that I have to do, in the place that I'll be back from in just one second.

156: Clark: You were trying to say something and I... I...
    Lois: Had a sudden urge to return a tape. It's perfectly understandable. I needed to express a deep personal feeling, you had to save three dollars.

157: Perry: Jimmy, should I even bother reading my mail anymore, or should I just ask you for a summary?

158: Clark: What we need is a shelter.
    Lois: No, no, no. What we need is a shower, a sauna, and some room service. So why don't you just scoop me up and fly us off. Maybe we're near Rio.

159: Lois: You think I'm fat don't you?
    Clark: What?
    Lois: That's why you didn't bring me any yogurt. You think I'm fat.

160: Jonathan: And who are you?
    HG Wells: HG Wells.
    Jonathan: The Writer? Aren't you dead?
    HG Wells: Well, only some of the time.

161: Clark: Who can I ask to do some research for me?
    Jimmy: Are you kidding? Here's how it works. You come barreling in and say "Jimmy, I need so and so and I need it now" and then I drop everything and I do it.

162: The best we've got is your Editor in Chief hanging from the top of the World Trade Centre in a gorilla outfit but my costume hasn't arrived yet. Now I'm going to page you when it does.

163: Lois: If you had no powers at all, if you were just an ordinary man leading an ordinary life, I would love you just the same.
    Superman: I find that hard to believe.

164: Superman: So, is that Tiffany with and "I" or a "Y"?

165: Jimmy: Where are you going?
    Lois: Nowhere.
    Jimmy: I'm coming too.

166: Lois: Well, we'd like to tell you, chief, but we can't. It's better this way.
    Clark: Better off not knowing, chief.
    Perry: It's a little late for that. I know.
    Lois: You know?
    Clark: What exactly do you know?
    Perry: You know, about him. Where he is.
    Clark: Oh so you do know.
    Lois: How do you know?
    Perry: It's better you don't know. But, I don't know officially. But then, if a man in my position didn't know, unofficially, I wouldn't be a man in my position.
    Lois: So, now that you know, unofficially, are you gonna tell anyone that you, you know, know?
    Perry: No, I just wanted you to know.
    Clark: Thank you sir. I feel much better knowing that you know.
    Lois: Me too.
    Perry: There is something you should know, though.
    Lois: What's that?
    Perry: The minute you step outside that door, I no longer know. And I don't wanna know anything else worth knowing in the future.

167: Lois: Couldn't you afford a whole dress?
    Cat: Less is more, darling. Sometimes...

168: Person 1: Superman still in China?
    Person 2: Repairing The Great Wall.
    Person 1: Boy scout.

169: Lois: Dad, you can't expect mother to just sit here as string popcorn with, you know.
    Sam: Is spending one evening with a robot so terrible?
    Lois: No, but being replaced by one is.
    Sam: You're right, you're right. I've got to be more sensitive. Baby, get in the closet.
    Lois: Daddy!
    Sam: What? Easy storage is her best feature.

170: Clark: Mr Doe, has anyone ever told you that you bear a strong resemblance to... someone else?
    Tempus: Just who else could I look like, Mr. Kent?
    Clark: A nihilistic sociopath from the future who will stop at nothing to quench his bitter thirst for power.
    Tempus: It is said we all have a twin someplace in the world. Why Mr. Kent without those glasses I'd say you'd look exactly like... well, duh.

171: Clark: It's the new glasses, isn't it? They just don't work as well as the old ones did. Okay. I guess the first question is...How long have you known?
    Lois: Really? I would have thought it would have been...How did I figure it out?
    Clark: That's kinda neck in neck with... How mad are you?
    Lois: Let's save that one for last.
    Clark: Okay.

172: Jimmy: Speaking of lunatics, can I ask you guys a question? What is up with Perry's taste in ties lately?
    Clark: Old gifts from Alice. They're not getting along and he thinks wearing the old ties will smooth things over.
    Jimmy: Yeah, well, his last tie looks like someone smoothed a clown over it with a steamroller.
    Lois: He loves her!
    Jimmy: There isn't that much love in the world.

173: Lois: What kind of person keeps a frozen body in a glass case?
    Clark: Someone who's having a hard time getting a date?

174: Tempus: Get away with what? Becoming mayor of Metropolis by murdering Perry White? Because somebody might stop me? Big, brawny, looks good in blue? Gee, if only I lived in a dimension with no Superman. Oh wait, duh, I do.

175: Lois: Hi, you've reached the desk of Lois Lane. Leave a message at the tone. But don't expect a call back unless it's about Superman. Have a great day

176: Leanne: It's so hard when your little boy turns to you and says, "Mama why can I fly? Why can I bend steel bars over my head? Why wasn't I hurt when Uncle Luke shot me?"

177: Perry: Listen up everybody, look who's decided to join us this morning. Let's give it up for Lois and Clark! Whoo whoo whoo!
    Clark: Chief, we were out on a story.
    Perry: I bet you were.

178: You know Mrs Church, you're becoming a full time job. When is all the killing gonna end?
    Mindy Church: I don't know, is there a rule?

179: Cat: If it turns out that you and I have any of the same genes, I'm getting mine altered.

180: P1: Interesting, he's lying.
    P2: How do you know?
    P1: I don't. I just think everyone's lying.

181: Lois: Can I go?
    Clark: No.
    Lois: Oh come on Clark, why do we go through this? We both know that I'm gonna go.
    Clark: Then why do you ask?
    Lois: I'm trying to be nice.

182: Clark: Lois, are you feeling okay?
    Lois: I just couldn't help noticing how very handsome you look today!
    Clark: Handsome?
    Lois: Very!

183: Cat: Lois Lane, finally, literally, swept off her feet. Too bad he's an alien.

184: Perry: Do you ever get the impression that we'll never know everything that's going on with those two?
    Jimmy: Instead of always standing around watching Lois and Clark, wondering what they're doing, we get to get lives of our own that are little more interesting.
    Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.

185: Lois: I'm not giving you any look.
    Superman: Exactly. It's your 'not giving me any look' look.

186: Jonathan: Oh boy. What am I doing playing with lasers? I'm a farmer.
    Martha: You're helping our son, now get your telemetry straight.

Edited on 04/06/2010 12:52pm
    Edited 42 total times.

supering

[4]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 20
    O fun! Great idea! Ok my guess: A

Olieooni

[5]Aug 20, 2007

Ok, A:

_ _ _ _ /A _ _ /_ _ A _ _

Used letters: E

lilacmonkey12

[6]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 10

hey i got the words!! its very easy but i might as well play along

L

supering

[7]Aug 20, 2007

OK now I think I got it too..but really you should just say it..and then come with a new one...untill then

S

(edit- btw are we using quotes from the show or just (more or less) random stuff ?

Edited on 08/20/2007 12:01pm

kdtfiles

[8]Aug 22, 2007
    • level: 23
    I think we need to start another one, Olieooni hasn't been back in a few days.

I think we all guessed what it is.

supering

[9]Aug 27, 2007
    Ok...Lilacmonkey12??

lilacmonkey12

[10]Aug 27, 2007

ok i'll do one cos im on here like everyday (wow i have such a intresting life lol)

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _

as soon as you think you know it please say it

penguinlova

[11]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    How about an "I"?

supering

[12]Aug 28, 2007
    A

lilacmonkey12

[13]Aug 28, 2007

_ _ _ A _ / _ _ A _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ I _

Used letters: I, A

supering

[14]Aug 28, 2007
    E
    (haha this is so much fun! ............ )

lilacmonkey12

[15]Aug 28, 2007

yeah it is

_ _ E A _ / _ _ A _ E _ / _ _ / E _ I _

Used letters: I, A, E

kdtfiles

[16]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 23
    how about O

lilacmonkey12

[17]Aug 29, 2007

_ _ E A _ / _ _ A _ E _ / O _ / E _ _ I _

Used letters: I, A, E, O

Edited on 08/29/2007 10:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

Olieooni

[18]Aug 29, 2007

F

sorry i haven't been on for ages and you had to make a new one. oops sorry bout that but ive been extremely busy. glad you're having fun though with the thread.

lilacmonkey12

[19]Aug 29, 2007

its ok, when you're not so busy maybe you could do another one.

_ _ E A _ / _ _ A _ E _ / O F / E _ _ I _

Used letters: I, A, E, O, F

supering

[20]Aug 29, 2007
    L

Yea no worries Olieooni