You Know You've Watched Too Much Lois And Clark When....

propop

[21]May 7, 2007
    • level: 8

supering wrote:
    What, you asking us if we think you should watch it? (I just watched it,just in case, to really remember what I think about it. But if that's not what you meant, then just ignore the rest of my post ) I'd say you should see it. I mean, it may not be the best eppy ever, and tho especially the ending is kinda depressing, considering it's the last thing we get to see, it's still good. I don't really like the story for the eppy, the villain, but the ongoing thing, with them trying to get kids is cute, and I love that part about it. So yea, unless you wanna keep not having seen the last one, which, all things considered, is understandable really, I'd say watch it.

Yes you read me right.  Thank you for the advice.  I am going to give it a go... I think...although I will make sure I have a pillow handy to scream into when the frustration is too much to bare!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

supering

[22]May 8, 2007
    • level: 20
    Ok...Clever move...With the pillow I mean ( But don't do it if you think you're gonna regret it, don't want you to be mad at me But I do think it's worth it tho..... / )

propop

[23]May 8, 2007

supering wrote:
    Ok...Clever move...With the pillow I mean ( But don't do it if you think you're gonna regret it, don't want you to be mad at me But I do think it's worth it tho..... / )

I won't be mad at you supering.  I am just grateful for the advise from someone braver than me!

supering

[24]May 9, 2007
    hehe ok then. Let me know what you think when/if you watch it

Sorceress_Girl

[25]May 15, 2007
    • level: 4
    mrs_kent wrote:
    LexClarkaresexy wrote:
    You know you have wated Lois and Clark too much when you start thinking that Superman is real and you wish there was really was a Clark Kent for you.
    who HASN'T done that? no matter how not addicted you are, everyone wishes they had their own Clark...

Been there, done that!

propop

[26]May 19, 2007

supering wrote:

It might take me awhile because I have decided to re-watch all the episodes again up to and including the finale.  I am currently on S2.. I love Lois and Clark and wish it wouldn't end!

Olieooni

[27]May 21, 2007
    • level: 14

When you spend the whole day going from episode to episode from when you get up to when you go to sleep. The only times you leave the room are to eat and go to the loo...Then you get the DVDs confiscated for watching them too much and "wasting time."

Personal experience lol! I sound so sad....

supering

[28]May 22, 2007
    O that's lovely! lol (I'm going to do that but I kinda can't atm.. )

Another thing, If you can watch the SAME episode over and over..right after eachother(like you watch it, go back to the beginning and watch it again)(I did that once. Saw the same one 3 times but then my dad came and tolde me to do something else, but I got to watch out the last time (if he had known it was the 3rd time I saw it he never wudda let me keep watching tho!lol))

propop wrote:

supering wrote:

It might take me awhile because I have decided to re-watch all the episodes again up to and including the finale. I am currently on S2.. I love Lois and Clark and wish it wouldn't end!

I love rewatching it! So take your time, enjoy and get back to me whenever ;P I know, it NEVER should have ended! Least not like that! I've decided that if I ever get the chance, I'm gonna make continuaton of L&C!

mihalloosh

[29]May 29, 2007
    • level: 1

its so funny reading everything you wrote cause i feel just like that and i thought i was the only one  exept that i dont like to rewatch it because im scared that ill get sick of it eventually, and i dont want that to happen!

i watch it online and the one that i cant find online i download from emule, so it takes time to get each episode... but than i get more exited to see it and i enjoy it more and think about it a lot and daydream about it...(i watched it last time on TV when i was in junior high, a few years ago, and forgot about it untill recently when i started missing it so much)

and for the question --> you know you've watched too much LOIS AND CLARK when you *almost* scream CLARK instead of your boyfriend's name when you're having sex.......... (but just almost!)

propop

[30]May 30, 2007
    mihalloosh wrote:

its so funny reading everything you wrote cause i feel just like that and i thought i was the only one 

and for the question --> you know you've watched too much LOIS AND CLARK when you *almost* scream CLARK instead of your boyfriend's name when you're having sex.......... (but just almost!)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha loved the one about the boyfriend!What a classic!!!

mihalloosh I remember how great it was to learn you're definitely not the only crazy person in the 'Lois and Clark asylum!  I'm always glad to meet more L&C fans  I hope to keep seeing you around on the boards!

Oh I thought of another one thats happened to me... You know you've watched too much Lois and Clark when you wake up at the crack of dawn to the L&C's theme music from the dvd's main menu and the lights still on because you fell asleep watching it during the night sometime.

Olieooni

[31]Jun 3, 2007

lol! nice one:!

you know you've watched too much Lois & Clark when you download the theme tune off iTunes and then transfer it onto your phone and make it your ringtone.

propop

[32]Jun 4, 2007
    Olieooni wrote:

lol! nice one:!

you know you've watched too much Lois & Clark when you download the theme tune off iTunes and then transfer it onto your phone and make it your ringtone.

Nice one right back at you Olieooni!  An excellent way to show a public display of affection for L&C.. very cool 

Olieooni

[33]Jun 4, 2007
    thanks  lol!

supering

[34]Jul 10, 2007
    I had a friend over today, and we ended up watching L&C. She saw one eppy(Witness) and she seems to already be slightly obsessed with the show and Dean Cain lol

propop

[35]Jul 15, 2007

supering wrote:
    I had a friend over today, and we ended up watching L&C. She saw one eppy(Witness) and she seems to already be slightly obsessed with the show and Dean Cain lol

Muawwaaaaa hahahahahah (evil laugh) You have snared a new L&C lover!! Well done supering!

supering

[36]Jul 18, 2007
    Thank you Guess that's a "YKYWTML&CW" - you look at it as a "mission" to get more people to watch it

Olieooni

[38]Jul 18, 2007
    damn right! my best friend is kinda into it and ive recorded the itv eps for her to watch but her vcr's broken so she can't watch them, but one day i'm gonna make her come round and watch the pilot at least and get her obsessed tehe. *evil laugh*. haha she loves dean though so that's a start!

supering

[39]Jul 19, 2007
    Yea that's good. ( But seriously tho, how people can walk around not loving him is a mystery to me )

ZoomZooms

[40]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 2
    s0njas0n wrote:

When you start to think H.G. Wells really invented a time machine... or did he???

Yep... totally me