Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

Individual Responsibility

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 16, 1995 on ABC

• Fantastic episode one of the best in the season

The first thing i should say is i am biased to anything with Bruce Campbell in it but this has to be one of the best episodes of the season if not the series, the introduction of Red K was very enjoyable for a long time superman fun such as myself, Bruce Campbell puts in a classic first apperance as Bill Church Jr, and perry really gets a chance to shine in the main story, the only thing i really disliked about this episode was the Scardino or Clark side story which i never really enjoyed mostly because Scardino wasn't a very interesting Character aside from that classic episode with a solid story.
  • Interesting One

This is one of my fav epsiodes of this show. The main reasons being Bruce Campbell as a great villian. Also the Red Kryptonite was a cool idea. The plot was also good. I liked how the villains used the stone to make Superman not care. The plot was the planet was trying to be sold. They refused to sell to Intergang so they kidnap Perry. Now Superman dont care cause of the Red Kryptonite. Also Lois is still mad and gets close to Scardino. Since Clark keeps missing their dates. Simply cause he is Superman and something happens. I thought this was a great epsiode. With a very good plot. In the end Superman stopped Bill Church Jr. Also Lois dumped Scardino and got back to Clark. This is one of my top five episodes of season two.