Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

ABC (ended 1997)

gabfan31

Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman Fan Reviews (92)

• A great show!! Sadly, it has been forgotten by many, but it still holds a special place in my heart.

I first started watching Lois and Clark ages ago when I was just a little kid. My babysitter introduced me to the show, and instantly I got hooked! I watched it until about midway of season 3, when I went on vacation and came back I couldn't seem to find it on TV anymore. I sadly forgot about the show, and it escaped my mind for years. Then one day about two years ago, I remembered the show I used to love so much. I researched the show and voila, I started rewatching it and got re-hooked on it. Anyways, this show has it all, action, adventure, comedy, romance, you name it, it's all on Lois and Clark! So many of the episodes are classic, very well done even though the special effects aren't the best. I normally don't like superhero stuff but Lois and Clark is the exception! Teri and Dean are wonderful together, and their acting is great! I would certainly recommend this show to anyone, and hope others still love and remember this wonderful show the way I do.