Long Hot Summer Forums

ABC (ended 1966)

Anyone interested?

stuartfanning

[1]Dec 14, 2006
    • level: 3
    Anyone interested in discussing this series? Incidentally I know where 12 of the episodes can be bought on DVD or Video. Original network prints.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

armandocuchun

[2]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hi: Stuartfanning,i am really interested in buy the series or know how to get it from the company. this could be my dream. thanks: armandocuchun

stuartfanning

[3]Jun 23, 2011
    • level: 3

I have uploaded episodes on to YouTube. Check link below.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=stuartfanning+long+hot+summer&aq=f

cmdelacruz7

[4]6 days ago
    • level: 1

Now that I don't have to share the TV with my kids (they are now all adults), and there is the internet resource, I can actually watch this favorite of mine whenever I want! I loved it as a young adult and can even appreciate it more now as a mother and grandmother.

As I said in the fan contact that I found via the internet to Mr. Thinnes, he continues to be my favorite tv actor, and him and Nancy Malone by favorite tv couple! I don't think I'll get a response to my email from Mr. Thinnes and I"m so sad to find out that Ms. Malone has passed on- I would have liked to also have sent my feelings on the show to her and, her (in my opinion), great portrayal of Clara with Ben. I really love these two people together in this show.

Edmond O"Brian and Paul Geary also made the show good to watch, as did many other regulars in the cast.

I am hoping and hopeful that sometime soon the rest of the episodes, pilot episode, trailers and anything else related to this series will show up on the internet to watch and enjoy.

THANKS