Long Island Medium

Sunday 9:00 PM on TLC Premiered Sep 25, 2011 In Season

Long Island Medium Fan Reviews (10)

• Annoying

I am not in the room but can hear her on TV. I need to ask why does her kids still live at home-I would have gotten as far away from her as possible. She doesn't talk she yells (typical NY woman)- she baggers her husband and kids. I thought this was suppose to be about readings she is doing less readings and the program is showing more family involvement her baggering husband and kids and this is boring and needless to say ANNOYING!!-not to mention a complete fake! Ranks right up there with Amish mafia
  • Amazing

Teresa you are amazing I would love to have a reading, I live in Blackwood, NJ (south jersey), If you are ever in the area. I would love to hear from my family that have passed on. Its been a bad year for me and I always wish they where here. My Mom and Dad where always there for me and I miss them dearly. Also my brother and older sister have passed and we where very close. Well keep up the good work you are truly truly amazing.

Grace
  • Fools

It never ceases to amaze me that a total fraud can convince monosyllabic schnooks that he/she has some make believe power. I'm going to reveal a secret of Superman. I'm for real. I'm super and I'm a man, so I must be Superman. Can I get my own TV show so I can show the world all the Superman stuff I do every day? Only thing is I do it so fast you can't see it because of my super speed. But I'm still doing super stuff, just super fast so you can't see it and I do things so super fast no one realizes it but I can't do everything super fast because there's too many things that happen all at once but I can do about 90% of the super stuff that needs to be done, not all of it. Still, 90% of bad things that would have happened don't because I prevent them from happening with super fast speed in a super way.
  • Never ceases to amaze me...

Teresa is absolutely amazing. How wonderfully gifted! I really admire those who dedicate their time to enlightening and helping others. She reminds me of an intuitive named Cari that I saw in New Orleans. The world really needs more genuine intuitives to empower everyone, we are all truly gifted.
  • Need your help..

Your great Teresa, and if you ever get to Oregon I would love to see you..My brother died 26 yrs ago and I think there was foul play when my father died. Also when my mother died, I think thier was foul play.Thanks for giving me hope. Thank you......Peace
  • my school review

Teresa Caputo captures moments from spirits that have crossed over. Caputo's T.V show, Long Island Medium tells viewers that there is more to life than what is in the physical world and that their loved ones are always by there side. This show takes up my entire DVR play-list every week. I am addicted to watching Teresa Caputos' readings; each week there is a new story, a new person, and a new reason to fall in love with this show. One might think how readings could be so addicting, but with Teresa's energy, uplifting attitude, and heart, it's hard not to. Not only does the show document her readings she gives to people, the show films her family life as well, which gives the show a comedic feel, since her family is so funny. Long Island Medium is a show I could watch at anytime of the day no matter what day it is, people who are interested in Mediums and like reality shows, this show is perfect for you.

In Teresa Caputos' show, three events always take place; conversations with her family, group readings, private readings and random readings. You may ask what a random reading is, if so, it is when Teresa is out eating, shopping etc. and she will feel a spirit and is compelled to tell him/her loved one what he/she is telling Teresa. Random readings are the best part of an episode because it shows Teresa's hilarious personality, yet you will be laughing and crying at the same time because Teresa's words are so incredible. If you are an emotional person, grab a box of tissues because every group and private reading is so inspiring and close to home for many people that the waterworks are sure to come. I have yet to miss an episode, and from day one, each episode is filled from start to finish with outstanding readings and hilarious family moments that will keep you at the edge of your seats throughout. The only downfall to Long Island Medium is skeptics. I know of plenty of people who will not even turn this television show on because they believe Mediums are bologna. Teresa will run into a few skeptics in her shows, and the outcome is always positive. I will not spoil what the outcome is as you will have to watch for yourself, but one can almost assume. I was never positive about life after the physical world until I watched this show. I recommend this television show to anyone that as cable. It is so uplifting and reassuring that there is a world after this world we live in, and our loved ones are still with us every step of the way

• Really?

If appointments are now over 3 years out and were over a year out when the show first started how did Dan & Helen get an appointment over the loss of their son who died 2 months prior to the reading in Season 3's "Help Me" episode? I think this is all phony and much like all the rest of these reality shows; staged and setup for gullible people. We have the likes of Jerry Springer to thank for all this phony baloney and that includes Dr. Phil, and Dr. Oz. They are there to make money period, not there to help anyone but their pocketbook. If people are there to truly help others they would never charge, take contributions, or gain financially from their so called gift.
  • see you - missing him

drew's ellen and zach - we will accidentally run into each other this weekend as i visit family in little silver. i am sure you know by now he is persistent enough to ensure this.
  • A Star is Born

Theresa Caputo is a star. I would watch this show even if she wasn't a medium because she is so funny, energetic and uplifting. She is blessed with her gift of mediumship and also blessed with a great family. This show is about more than mediumship, it's about how a family lives with the gift of mediumship and supports Theresa. They are a very cool family. I love watching Theresa approach people because she is kind and open and fiercely believes in her gift. Guess I'm a big fan!
  • sarah moit

I love this watched last night for the first time would like to get a reading from her ...
TLC