Longmire

Monday 10:00 PM on Netflix Premiered Jun 03, 2012 Between Seasons

TesserT

Longmire Fan Reviews (48)

7.6
  • Cant believe its gone already

Just discovered this wonderful show and gutted to hear its cancelled already
  • I want Longmire back on TV!

Hey, Ya'll I'm a redneck and I would rather see Longmire any time than that Duck Dineisty. I dont even like ducks to eat. Put Longmire back on. Please!
  • longmire

one of the best shows on tv, only blue bloods and NCIS on CBS is better. when your sponsors say older people don't buy they need to run new survey. older people don't go shopping as much outside the home but they shop and buy on internet and imagine results will astound you. I was in business a long time, ran lots of ads, not that they were going to sell anything, all a ad is good for is try to get buyer to your business if they are looking for a object, advertised by several other sellers. Hope some one smarter picks Longmire up.
  • #LongLiveLongmire

Best show on tv looking for a good home, join the Longmire Posse on FB, to keep up with stampede!
  • Way to go A&E

A&E does it again. Leave Duck Dynasty for all the redneck bigots, but cancel Longmire, one of the best shows on TV. I guess those of us who want to watch positive good TV instead of mindless reality shows have no standing with the network or cable TV heads.
  • Good show

Edit 17Sep2014> Thanks for all the thumbs up - usually my posts inspire the opposite. I wanted to add my hopes for the entire cast to go on to even bigger and better things. I especially want to single out Sackhoff. Very VERY few attractive young actresses have the skill, courage and self-assurance to take on serious dramatic roles that downplay their physical attractiveness.

I have to put her in a class with Katey Sagal, 25 years older but my admiration for her skyrocketed when she pulled off most of SOA season 5 looking like Mike Tyson's sparring partner.

Edit 28Aug14> Yikes - first Glades, now Longmire. What's the point of watching anything on A&E anymore? Why oh why doesn't USA pick up shows like this instead of the soapy mush they seem bent on riding over the cliff into oblivion? Longmire was better than 90% of shows that have debuted in the last 3 years, including the major networks...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad - after vilifying the 1-dimensional Branch they've found a way to infuse his character with the depth and breadth worthy of our interest. I'm glad they didn't discard him like SoA did with Wayne's season 1 deputy Hale - I thought he brought a great dimension to that show...

The writers also deserve credit for putting together good, well-paced, adult stories without the crutch of gratuitous sex, violence and profanity that have become the staple of most new shows.

Edit 05Aug2014> Just saw the new Dodge Ram commercial with Walt and Ferg - good tribute to the show's success...
  • One of the best TV shows

So disappointed to hear of this cancellation - Arguably one the best shows on TV. Love the modern western, great characterization and beautiful scenery with wide open spaces. I hope another network picks this one up.

• What the heck?

What happened to all the comments (including mine) that were on here the day before yesterday from all the people that are ticked off about the cancellation? Does that mean this will be gone too? At least we still have the books by Craig Johnson. A&E can't cancel those.
  • Another one bites the dust...

Not surprisingly, the network decides to cancel this phenomenal show, right when it really starts picking up the pace.

I really can't be bothered to watch any other show from that deranged network again.

I am really going to miss this show :(
  • Great Episode!!

This show has consistently given great scripts and fantastic acting every episode, but ashes to ashes surpassed them all. This one had me laughing and crying and holding my breathe!! Do we really have to wait so long to find out if Branch is alive?? :) just brilliant!!.
  • The absolute best tv show currently playing!!!!

I give it 10 I love this show, Craig Johnson really knows how to create believable characters, with wonderful plots and twists, the casting is also fabulous
  • Longmire Great But Needing Tweaking

Good show that holds ones attention to the end. Compelling storyline. Robert Taylor's portrayal of his character is stellar. However, I have a hard time watching Branch, and sometimes Vic. Bad casting or bad acting? Not sure which, but Branch's portrayal is awkward and painful to watch. Vic is also often awkwardly portrayed, but a bit more watchable than Branch. Robert Taylor's acting and the storyline keeps me coming back. I'd love to see Ferg's part expanded. Will Branch be killed off? Will the show come back for a 4th season? It would be a loss if it's cancelled, but the show would benefit with some casting changes.
  • Good, but...

I love Longmire, but every time I see Branch I want to fast-forward. All he does is brood and stare sulkily into the camera. His new villainy doesn't work, IMHO, and all they've done is put dark circles under his eyes with constant close-ups on his face. I know he's pretty, but it doesn't work to have him completely go off the bend.
  • let us thank A&E for bring Longmire to the screen 9.5

A&E has broken the chain of mediocrity television. Now there is something worthwhile rather than having to look at the inane, idiotic reality shows, such as Duck Dynasty;

We now have LONGMIRE. I hope the producers wake up and give some thought to publicize this really good tV show.
  • What's wrong with TVcom???

My problem is that this show, which in this summer season is one of the best on TV, is not advertised as "What to Watch Tonight", nor is it reviewed/commented on by staff after being shown. What gives?!?
  • Great cast

one of, if not the best tv series we have seen in years
  • This is a keeper!

Great characterization, wonderful plots, strong atmosphere, beautiful locale. What more does one want in a drama? It's a keeper.
  • Salt/pepper hair & all - Walt hasn't ................

a step since previous season. White warrior was terrific : cowboys & Indians & ghosts - what more could anyone want ? More women in Walt's life maybe !?
  • Renew

Great news that this wonderful show has been renewed. I love the actors and the story line is great too. I wish the network would promote this show a little more. I would hate to see it get cancelled like so many other shows that I liked.
  • Love this show!

I LOVE Longmire! I am so glad that there is another season!
  • Missing Longmire!

Love this we get another season soon.
  • When will it come back?

I'm ready for more Longmire...
  • Longmire's return

I like this show a lot. Great acting and country flavor missing on tv. Please continue this show. Looking forward to future episodes
  • Need more Walts

As usual this episode had me on the edge of my seat. I love Walt and Henry. The world needs more Walts. This is so good. I am really liking the modern day western of this show. I will be waiting with excitement for next season. Branch better live. This is one of the top shows on tv for me. Oh and I think Katee does a great job on this show, but then again I like her acting ability. Fine show indeed.
  • What the heck are you doing to my Longmire??!!

I'm sick of race baiting from our government and from the press and from lib-tard Hollywood
  • Love the show !!

Being in a small town this is a lot like what small town law enforcement would be like, I cant wait till the new episodes next season hope that's soon !!
  • Game & Fish

Writers should get it straight , especially if you want to believe this show is based in Wyoming. Couple of times the characters have called it the "Fish & Game" department, that's wrong. In Wyoming, it's called the "Game & Fish" department!
  • Best show ever.

This is the best show ever. There's nothing wrong with it. It a lot better than the rest of the shit that's on tv now.
  • Everything but Red Rock Country

Got love that crusty sheriff devoid of all the modern contraptions of law enforcement. This is a must watch show.
  • Really?!?

Up until now I couldn't be happier with a series and character. Now, I don't know. Walt's gonna punish himself cuz his daughter was hit by a car?!? Really?!? Come on guys! This is TOTALLY out of character for Walt Longmire. Let's cut this crap and get back to what this show is supposed to be about--Walt Longmire solving crimes using his head! Since I'm here, let me get a few other things off my chest. Could Vic's clothes be any tighter? Could Branch's clothes be any tighter? How about a whole lot LESS of Branch and Vic and a whole lot MORE of the Ferg! Actually, you could probably can Vic and Branch. They don't add anthing to the show anyway. And what's with the obligatory 'sh*t' word in EVERY episode?!? I can't watch this show with my grandson because that word has to be used at least ONCE every week. I LOVE this show but there are too many unnecessary distractions. Let's recap: Get rid of Vic. Get rid of Branch. More Ferg. No more Native American rituals. Still a good show.
< 1 2