A Looking Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on HBO
We've had a few weeks now to get into HBO's new series, Looking, and I have to admit: I'm hooked! This week's episode featured two of characters going on an epic day-long date and getting to know each other. & that's it! It felt very real, watching these two people who don't really know each other spend a day together and I loved every minute of it! I can't wait to see where this show goes and what will happen for this very likable group of friends. I'm already picking favorites. Are you?

Patrick

Oh so naive, sweet, adorable Patrick! Has a crush on his boss and almost ruins the first potential boyfriend he finds by pretending he just wants to hook up. Oops! I really want things to work out for him, but I have a feeling we're going to see his heart get broken a few times during the run of Looking. He's just too sweet for things to go his way.

Agustin

Hotttttt! Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Agustin is so hot! He's just moved in with his equally hot boyfriend, but it's clear that Agustin is going to mess this one up. He seems too preoccupied with finding other people to have sex with, and his boyfriend, although going along with it, does seem to want to be exclusive. Yikes! I hope they can figure this one out because they are just so cute together when things are going well.

Dom

Dom's a little older than his friends but to be honest, he also seems to be a little less mature. He seems to be only interested in having one night stands, although the show does make it clear early on that he has done the relationship thing in the past and (maybe) failed at it. I'm interested to see where his relationship with Lynn (Scott Bakula, drool!) goes, but I can't see it working well, to be honest. Dom seems like he might care too much what other people think and having an (even older) boyfriend might not fit into his life at this time.

Richie

It's unclear how long Richie might stay in the picture (see my thoughts above) but I really like him. He seems super genuine (maybe the most out of any character on the show) and real. I like getting to know him as Patrick does. I hope that even if he & Patrick don't make it as a couple, Richie stays around. Only time will tell, I suppose. Or the writers. Anyone know any of the writers?

Frank

I have a feeling that Frank is going to be the one facing heartbreak first. He genuinely seems to love and care for Agustin, who seems hellbent on destroying their relationship with lies and sex. I would put money on Frank sticking around too long, getting really hurt, and then finally standing up for himself and leaving his boyfriend. Fingers crossed Agustin makes it up to him because I don't want to see Frank leave the show, either.

Doris

The token woman! We haven't really gotten to know Doris that well yet, but so far it seems like her only role is to be the token women. I'm hoping she starts to get some stories of her own so this character can become a well-rounded female character in a male-dominated show.

Poll

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/22/2015

Season 2 : Episode 10

43 Comments
Follow this Show
Members