A Looking Community
HBO (ended 2015)

Confession: I spent a good part of 2009 and 2010 in a one-sided internet relationship with Jonathan Groff. It was a weird time in my life and I don't like to talk about it, but if you were to go back far enough on my Tumblr, you'd find evidence. I'm not proud of it, but I'm not ashamed either, because Groff is a very, very talented man. 

Which is why, when this trailer for Looking, his new half-hour series on HBO, popped up on the internet last night, I watched it approximately seven times (it's only 30 seconds long so give me a break, okay?). And then I reverted back to 2009 Kaitlin, posting it on a friend's Facebook wall and telling her to "do finger push-ups" so she'd be ready to deal with the text-spamming I'll be doing once the series premieres on Sunday, January 19.

Sorry, RJ, you didn't deserve that. But Jonathan Groff (Glee), Frankie J. Alvarez (Actor # 6 on Smash!), and Murray Bartlett (Guiding Light) deserve to have you check out this trailer at least once:  

Looking is being paired with Girls for obvious reasons—and people keep describing the show as a gay version of the Lena Dunham comedy, although that's probably inaccurate. The San Francisco-set series follows three men in their 30s as they search for life's answers to finding love and happiness. Russell Tovey, Scott Bakula, and Raul Castillo also star.

Thoughts? Comments? Will you be watching Looking?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/22/2015

Season 2 : Episode 10

23 Comments
Follow this Show
Members