A Looking Community
Sunday 10:30 PM on HBO
staff
Helter skelter
Jun 21, 2014
News Briefs: Game of Thrones' Renly Baratheon Will Play Charles Manson for NBC
Plus: Mary Steenburgen is a mom on OITNB, a Breaking Bad director will helm Star Wars, and the Freaks and Geeks character bible!
staff
No modern family!
May 28, 2014
The 2014 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees: Fargo, Big Bang, and Some Notable Newcomers
Broad City, Walton Goggins, and Albert Tsai also get noms in this well-picked lot.
staff
best news ever
Feb 26, 2014
HBO Renews Looking for Season 2
The HBO dramedy has also upped three cast members to series regulars. Booyah!
staff
Story
Feb 19, 2014
Getting to Know Looking: Who Do You Love & Love to Hate So Far? (POLL)
We've had a few weeks now to get into HBO's new series, Looking, and I have to admit: I'm hooked! This week's episode featured two of characters going on an epic day-long date and getting to know each other. & that's it! It felt very real, watching these two people who don't really know each other spend a day together and I loved every minute of it! I can't wait to see where this show goes and what will happen for this very likable group of friends. I'm already picking favorites. Are you?

Patrick

Oh so naive, sweet, adorable Patrick! Has a crush on his boss and almost ruins the first potential boyfriend he finds by pretending he just wants to hook up. Oops! I really want things to work out for him, but I have a feeling we're going to see ...Read more
staff
big things are happening
Feb 13, 2014
Change Is Coming to HBO Very Soon
The next 12 to 18 months are going to be very interesting for HBO. Here's why.
staff
murdered
Jan 23, 2014
News Briefs: NBC's Murder, She Wrote Reboot Is Dead
Plus: No one watched Looking, Stephen Merchant will visit Modern Family, and Days of Our Lives will outlive us all.
staff
ann on the move
Jan 22, 2014
News Briefs: Rashida Jones Will Star in Steve Carell's TBS Comedy Pilot
Plus: 24: Live Another Day adds one of the Hostages, Enlisted gets a new assignment, and NBC is crossover-happy.
staff
the real world
Jan 20, 2014
Looking Series Premiere Review: Hey There, Good Lookin'
HBO's newest dramedy might be something like a gay version of Girls, but that doesn't mean it isn't any good.
staff
FRIENDLY ADVICE
Jan 17, 2014
Hey TV.com, Should I Watch HBO's Looking?
Is the new dramedy about three gay men in the San Francisco Bay Area worth a... look?
staff
what's on *your* list?
Dec 01, 2013
FTW vs. WTF: The TV Week in Review (November 30)
This week: More big character deaths, a stunning episode of Person of Interest, and more.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 8 Season 1
Looking Glass
Aired
Episode 7 Season 1
Looking for a Plus-One
Aired
Episode 6 Season 1
Looking in the Mirror
Aired
Episode 5 Season 1
Looking for the Future
Aired
Episode 4 Season 1
Looking for $220/Hour
Aired

Looking is an American comedy-drama television series about a group of gay friends living in San Francisco.