A Looking Community
HBO (ended 2015)
goodbye happiness
Mar 25, 2015
HBO Cancels Looking After Two Seasons, But Will Air a Series Finale Special
The news isn't surprising, but it's definitely disappointing.
it's not us, it's them
Feb 12, 2015
7 TV Couples Who Need to Get Their Sh*t Together
Valentine's Day is the perfect time to start a relationship OR to end one.
Jan 13, 2015
Looking 2.1 Review: Looking For The Promised Land
It’s important for a series with an ensemble cast to take time every now and then to ensure that its main characters are keeping in touch with each other and haven’t become too separated or marginalised by their own individual storyline. There no better time to do this than in a season premiere, allowing both the characters and the viewers to take stock of what happened last season and where they are now. Looking did this by having Patrick, Dom, and Agustínhead to a secluded house in the woods, owned by Dom’s now boyfriend Lynn, and it eventually resulted in a well needed release for all of our characters.

I usually find Patrick to be the most relatable character, early on in ‘Looking For The Promised Land’ he was a downright painful goodie two shoes, wanting to visit a thousand year old trees, quite Walt Whitlam, and ...Read more
marathon fan
Dec 23, 2014
The Great Midseason TV Cram (2015 Edition): 10 Shows to Catch Up On During the Holiday Hiatus
The TV schedule will be packed again before you know it, so now's the time to prepare for the onslaught by catching up on soon-to-return shows.
the year in tv
Dec 04, 2014
TV.com's Best of 2014: The Best New Cable (and Streaming!) Comedies
We like laughing, so 2014 was reallllly good for us thanks to this crop of new cable comedies.
Helter skelter
Jun 21, 2014
News Briefs: Game of Thrones' Renly Baratheon Will Play Charles Manson for NBC
Plus: Mary Steenburgen is a mom on OITNB, a Breaking Bad director will helm Star Wars, and the Freaks and Geeks character bible!
No modern family!
May 28, 2014
The 2014 Critics' Choice Awards Nominees: Fargo, Big Bang, and Some Notable Newcomers
Broad City, Walton Goggins, and Albert Tsai also get noms in this well-picked lot.
best news ever
Feb 26, 2014
HBO Renews Looking for Season 2
The HBO dramedy has also upped three cast members to series regulars. Booyah!
Feb 19, 2014
Getting to Know Looking: Who Do You Love & Love to Hate So Far? (POLL)
We've had a few weeks now to get into HBO's new series, Looking, and I have to admit: I'm hooked! This week's episode featured two of characters going on an epic day-long date and getting to know each other. & that's it! It felt very real, watching these two people who don't really know each other spend a day together and I loved every minute of it! I can't wait to see where this show goes and what will happen for this very likable group of friends. I'm already picking favorites. Are you?

Oh so naive, sweet, adorable Patrick! Has a crush on his boss and almost ruins the first potential boyfriend he finds by pretending he just wants to hook up. Oops! I really want things to work out for him, but I have a feeling we're going to see ...Read more
Follow this Show
Episode 10 Season 2
Looking for Home
Episode 9 Season 2
Looking for Sanctuary
Episode 8 Season 2
Looking for Glory
Episode 7 Season 2
Looking for a Plot
Episode 6 Season 2
Looking for Gordon Freeman

Looking is an American comedy-drama television series about a group of gay friends living in San Francisco.