Loonatics Unleashed Forums

The CW (ended 2007)

Ace and Lexi moments as a couple not seperate.

dannyforever888

[1]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 18

Heres my favorite from uh *thinks* I cant remember the episode,but its the one with the martian.

Martian:Ill just take you!!!*Lexi*

Lexi:What!Take me!

*Ace grabs Lexis shoulders*

Ace:Hey,no ones taking Lexi!

So cute

You might have noticed that I make mostly Ace forms,but hes my favorite,I cant help it!Tell me your Ace and Lexi fave moments!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-Silverstar-

[2]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    That episode was "It Came From Outer Space".

Normally, I'd refer you to either one of the previous Loonatics couples' threads, but each of them have been deleted for some reason. And since I'm not a shipper, I don't have a favorite Ace/Lexi moment. More to the point, I don't even recall there being any real concrete Ace/Lexi moments thus far, unless one counts the climax of "Acmegeddon". But in truth, any so-called 'moment' between any 2 characters is speculative right now.

Since shipper stuff doesn't really fascinate me, I don't really have anything to contribute to this thread. So I'll just say that currently Lexi is my favorite Loonatic, and Ace, while OK, isn't a particular favorite of mine; he comes off too infallible and needs to made more relatable.

Crossfire_7

[3]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 3
    Well, since this appears to be an Ace/Lexi topic, I`ll bite. The hug scene in Acmegeddon. It makes the shippers giddy, and the anti-shippers nauseous. For me, it`s so sweet. It`s the first time we`d seen such concern between any of the characters, and it carried a slight romantic touch, at least for those supporting the couple. I also like Ace`s determination to save Lexi in It Came From Outer Space.

Black_Oracle

[4]Mar 17, 2007
    • level: 5
    There's also the moment in "The Cloack of Black Velvet" where Ace comments that BV is 'hot', then Lexi tells him "Keep your eye balls in your head" with an annoyed look.

Also, in "Weathering Heights", she just had to call Ace for help when she was caught in Weathervane's whirlwind! He! He!

Fekul_the_Baby

[5]Mar 19, 2007
    • level: 15
    They do seem to respect one another. I suppose something amorous could happen, if, say, they were in close quarters, maybe trapped in a really small emergency space pod set drift or something...but I won't speculate. Let's see: Bugs had a wife in one picture...so did Taz...and Elmer...Prissy went very quickly from "spinster" to "Ol' Widder Hen" (I always wondered about this), complete with a kid...Foghorn Leghorn and Barnyard Dawg had grandchildren in one picture...and I hear tell of a theatrical short in 2000 with Porky having a daughter. But it was Duck's ancestor Daffy who had four wives in four different pictures, and children by at least three of them. And they say rabbits are notorious breeders....

WCBSFMTALRG

[6]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 4

Well, 'Acmeggeddon' part  2 where Lexi hugs Ace and 'It Came From Outer Space' where Ace grab Lexi shoulders.

So cute.Just thinking why did Lexi hit Ace's arm after hugging him.

-Silverstar-

[7]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 9
    He had her worried to death, simple as that. She thought he was dead. So she was glad to see that he was OK, but the arm punch basically said, "Don't you ever worry me like that again, ya screwball!"

WCBSFMTALRG

[8]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 4
    -Silverstar- wrote:
    He had her worried to death, simple as that. She thought he was dead. So she was glad to see that he was OK, but the arm punch basically said, "Don't you ever worry me like that again, ya screwball!"

ThAnKs SlIvErStAr

LeeHales

[9]Aug 12, 2012
    • level: 1

the reason i found it romantic was because when she hugged Ace she didn't care about rev