Looney Tunes Forums

Daily 1:00 PM on Cartoon NetworkIn Season

Looney Tunes back on Cartoon Network.

t00nd00d17

[1]Mar 25, 2011
    • level: 4

Airs 6:00AM everyday and 12:00PM every weekday. I suggest the fans take the time to view all the airings to keep the show on the network with great ratings.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stephen0684

[2]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 8

To bad the shorts aren't restored though. Other then that, it's about time that Cartoon Networkreturned the Looney Tunes to television.

Jammet

[3]May 19, 2011
    • level: 10
    After watching the first three episodes, I guess it's safe to say that the characters are more fleshed out, and there are some hilarious jokes in here.

Though there is a lack of females in the main cast. Plus everyone had a sort of character change, for better or worse. Best of so far was the second episode where Bugs was almost going to get married by mistake, and his girl was hilarious!

Worst so far was CG Coyote short. It was both a blast from the past, but rendered. Terrible.

MarekSk

[4]Mar 23, 2013
    • level: 1
    After watching some episodes I'd say that, apart from characters, The Looney Tunes Show has almost nothing to do with Looney Tunes... look - different personalities, totally different kind of humor, and this urban environment... it's just Looney Tunes characters put in a sitcom.