Looney Tunes

Daily 1:00 PM on Cartoon Network Premiered Apr 19, 1929 In Season

rreett

Looney Tunes Fan Reviews (100)

• For my 200th review, I review the best TV show to ever grace the airwaves of television.

I have seen plenty of excellent TV shows, but in my mind there will only be one that is king of them all the Looney Tunes. Everything about this show is so revolutionary from the comedy to the characters it paved the way for so many shows. It's because of this show that many good shows are able to be around today, and it all stems from this show. The Looney Tunes Show is about a group of animals having wacky adventures of dealing with stuff that happens to them daily. From humans being cruel to other animals the episodes are full of antics and slapstick comedy. Each Looney Tune brings hilarious funny moments that are very creative and original. All the characters on this show are excellent, lovable, and memorable. You have Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, The Tasmanian Devil, Marvin the Martian, Sylvester the Cat, Tweety Bird, Foghorn Leghorn, and I haven't even scratched the surface as to how many characters there are in this show. The comedy is the best comedy ever to be shown on television, and influenced so many shows with its slapstick, and running gags. There is never a dull moment in this show, and every minute if it will leave people rolling on the floor in laughter until they can't breathe. The artwork is beautiful. The characters have original designs to them, the set designs are creative, and it got better as the show went on. The animation is excellent and flows very smooth in this show. Probably my favorite shorts had to be the Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner shorts. The Looney Tunes would also have TV movies that are really good and funny like the shorts. They even had 2 theatrical films: Space Jam, and Looney Tunes: Back in Action, and I enjoyed them immensely. If it wasn't for this show, so many other shows wouldn't be around at all, and this show continues to influence cartoons to this day. Everything about this show is perfect from beginning to end, and has definitely earned itself as the best TV show to ever be on television. If you have never seen this show at all, then see this show at all costs. Go to an FYE and get the DVD sets, or see the movies that stared them, and you will not be disappointed. This isn't just a cartoon, it is THE cartoon.