Lopez Tonight

TBS (ended 2011)

Lopez Tonight Fan Reviews (6)

7.1
  • George Lopez is the talk show host of "Lopez Tonight" and it's one of the best talk shows I've ever seen

He is an actor in movies and used to have his own sitcom "George Lopez"... but now, George Lopez has his own talk show. As most of you know, I am a huge George Lopez fan and he is one of the funniest comedians I've ever seen. He makes me laugh so hard. Some of his jokes are messed up but they are hilarious. I have never missed an episode of "Lopez Tonight" and it's always a perfect way to end the night before I get ready to go to sleep for school. I love most of the guests that George Lopez has. Some of his guests that are on this talk show... I've never heard of but I only stick around because of George Lopez. I love it when George Lopez does his stand-up comedy in the first 12 minutes of his talk show. I love that "Tweets Don't Fail Me Now" bit George Lopez does every Thursday and that is when he reads the tweets from his fans that write to him from Twitter. I also love the "So You See, What Happened Was..." bit which is so hilarious. Everything in this talk show is hilarious. George Lopez is a genius at comedy and he never lets me down. I don't see why some people don't think he's funny but oh well, everyone has their own opinions. Overall, one of the best talk shows I've ever seen and I'm glad George Lopez has his own talk show. 10/10