A Lost Girl Community
Showcase (ended 2015)

First Canada takes gold medals from us in both men's and women's ice hockey at the Winter Olympics, and now the country is flaunting more Lost Girl in our faces?! Canadian cable network Showcase renewed Lost Girl for a fifth season today, requesting 13 more episodes' worth of sexy she-demon shenanigans, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Of course, here in the U S of A, Lost Girl airs on Syfy, so where's the news that Syfy is bringing it south of the border, all crusted over with Tim Horton's and hand-delivered by Mounties? I sent an email to Syfy wondering what the deal is, and a network rep said that a decision hasn't been reached yet. So I'll give you American Lost Girl fans a reason to worry by reminding you that when Showcase renewed the series for Season 4, Syfy simultaneously announced that it would import the new episodes. However, you probably don't have to worry too much, because how can Syfy pass up on a show that's already been made? 

Lost Girl stars Anna Silk as Bo, a succubus who functions and feeds off of sexual energy, so events like the one you see pictured above tend to happen. Season 4 recently concluded on Showcase, but is currently only halfway through on Syfy.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 10/25/2015

Season 5 : Episode 16

31 Comments
Comments (31)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Has anyone else tried to watch Lost Girl on the Showcase webpage? I can't get it to play. I don't know if it's just my comp or the site. I would appreciate a response from someone, thanks! :)
Flag
Yeah I got it to w0rk for me
Flag
If they don't bring it to scyfy maybe they will itunes or amazon, maybe netflix it.
Flag
Omg u have to bring it back sooner then 2015 I can't wait that long its going to drive me crazy waiting
Flag
OMG please bring the show back to the US!!! It is one of the best shows on, I love this show! Been patiently waiting it would be awful if you didn't bring it back. Its such a fun show. Please Please!!
Flag
Loved the first 3 seasons, but despite enjoying season 4 it still felt rushed and full of holes. Hopefully season 5 won't feel so forced.
Flag
"First Canada takes gold medals from us in both men's and women's ice hockey..."

Bwahaha! I daresay they were in the hands of the Canucks the whole time, and therefore not taken. Joking aside, though, Canada is producing some decent programs, with this and Continuum being bought up by SyFy (if they do by up this program, that is). Still, you compare that to the bevy of over-the-top-amazing programming in the US these days (with some notable shows coming out of Britain as well), if there were a TV show Olympics the US would not only win in medal count but also be more or less solid gold (they'd win in a few 'dud' categories as well, but a medal's a medal).
Flag
Yeah I'm glad can't wait
Flag
Damn straight they need to fix the finale
Flag
I do agree that S4 was rather messy but I do want one more season!
Flag
Even though the last season wasn't its best, I'm happy it got renewed. Now, if we can get SyFy to run it concurrently with Canada, it would be great.
Flag
Yes! I really wish SyFy would air it the same time as Canada (or at least a little closer). I have lots of Canadian internet friends I wish I could talk to about the show.
Flag
oh and a photo from season 3 doesn't seem all that relevant. she was with a man all of this season. maybe the baby changed her...

Flag
I watch it after showcase airings, eff syfy. though this season went down the tube near the end IMO.
Flag
YES!!!!! Thank you Showcase :)

I hope all the cast will return for season 5...
Flag
It's not like Helix is all that strong and Defiance's lack of setting set up was wholly disappointing. At least it seems like Canada knows how to do sci-fi. Continuum is the best sci-fi show since Farscape.
Flag
I disagree on both the helix and continuum fronts. oh and lost girl if you're saying it's something special. it usually just musters passable where my tastes are concerned.
Flag
Spoken like a true connoisseur!
Flag
It's funny to see this in reverse. Canadian's are just used to loosing shows because Canadian networks drop shows or getting them a year behind. Although, the internet has made it easier to get around. And you all should be use to loosing to us at hockey by now lol.
Flag
A lot of this season was a mess. I can understand the hesitation. Plus they're probably still pissed about Bitten.

At the end of the day, it's not like Syfy is producing much better, though so….
Flag
yeah I was particularly disappointed a number of times this season. especially considering the episode load was dropped to 13, I thought they'd manage stronger writing when they had to come up with less of it.
Flag
Lost Girl's storytelling suffered a lot in season 2 when it was 24 episodes, it was largely filler... season 4 was alright but they got aimless after they found the Wanderer and lost a lot of their momentum. and what happened at the very end better be fixed in episode 1 or 2 of season 5 because ____ was the best part of the show.
Flag
Cause the ratings are in a free fall and rapidly nearing half a million viewers an episode. At some point they're gonna start saying you get what you pay for. And Lost GIrl isn't worth it anymore, not even if it were free.

Flag
with Syfy cancelling all but 3 of their shows over the past few years, I think it's probably a safe bet that they'll keep importing Lost Girl, Continuum, and Bitten (if it comes back) from Canada.. what else will they show? more reality?
Flag
They'll just add another Rasslin' show. Or have rasslers doing a reality cooking show.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members