A Lost Girl Community
Monday 10:00 PM on Showcase (Returning Fall 2014 on Showcase, 2015 on SyFy)
staff
canada 1, U.S. 0
Feb 27, 2014
Lost Girl Is Renewed for a Fifth Season In Canada... Will Syfy Bring It to the U.S.?
Okay Canada, are we going to have to invade or what?
Story
Feb 19, 2014
Lost Girl Season 4 Finale "Dark Horse" Review
Okay. Let me breathe for a second and relax, because there's NO WAY I just saw what I just saw. If there's one thing I hate is having a show treat me like I'm mentally challenged and keep repeating the obvious throughout an episode. I felt that was exactly what happened here in "Dark Horse".

But let's start from the beginning.

This episode begins with Bo and Rainer arguing about his former warrior turning out to be a crazy lady, and him swearing he didn't know a thing about her swapping sides. And HERE's where I begin to say "No-No". This whole dialogue felt forced, we're still TOLD how much they love each other, without seeing much of this love. Bo, naturally, goes to her grandfather for explanations.

Another bit of "I want to be heartfelt, but really I'm sappy" dialogue where ...Read more
staff
team dyson!
Nov 23, 2013
News Briefs: Syfy Announces January Premiere Dates for Lost Girl, Being Human, and Bitten
Plus: TBS is cooking up a Thanksgiving Friends marathon, a Smash alum is stopping by The Good Wife, and Jessica Lange explains her impending American Horror Story departure.
staff
Thanks, Canada!
Feb 28, 2013
Syfy Renews Lost Girl for Season 4
Bo will be back for more sexy supernatural times as the import gets another season.
Anticipation Station
Sep 15, 2012
Lost Girl's Season 2 Finale: The Final Set-up
"Flesh and Blood" had plenty of (hilarious) flaws, but I like my finales served with a healthy dose of anticipation for the next season and on that front, the episode really delivered.
Lost Girl "Into the Dark" Review: Of Sex and Soccer
Season 2's penultimate episode was full of Fae politics, but it still managed to be a lot of fun.
Starring The Most Courteous Henchmen Ever
Sep 01, 2012
Lost Girl "Lachlan's Gambit" Review: The Naga's Got Nada
The Garuda's big reveal was exciting to say the least, but between Dyson and Bo's miscommunicated entitlement to finish him off and an unnecessary character death, we're worried that this forward momentum will hit the brakes hard next week.
Bo, Lauren, and Kenzi's Choice
Aug 25, 2012
Lost Girl "Truth and Consequences" Review: Decisions, Decisions
There were a lotta hard decisions this week, but that's exactly what gave this episode the strength it needed to keep us interested and engaged.
Blood Lust
Aug 18, 2012
Lost Girl "Fae-nted Love" Review: Amnesia Wedding
This episode was great fun, but we really thought the Garuda would've been here by now.
Having Cake/Eating It Too
Aug 11, 2012
Lost Girl: You Can't Always Get What You Want
When life gives you the choice between one thing or another, you usually can't answer, "Both, please!" And "neither" usually isn't an option either. In "The Girl Who Fae'd With Fire," both Fae and humans had difficulty with the concept.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 4
Dark Horse
Aired
Episode 12 Season 4
Origin
Aired
Episode 11 Season 4
End of a Line
Aired
Episode 10 Season 4
Waves
Aired
Episode 9 Season 4
Destiny's Child
Aired
Bo Dennis
Mackenzie "Kenzi" Malikov
Lauren Lewis
William Haley François "Hale" Santiago

The series follows the life of a succubus named Bo, as she learns to control her abilities, help those in need, and discovers the truth about her origins.

Starring Anna Silk as sexy succubus Bo, Ksenia Solo as perky sidekick Kenzi, and Kris Holden-Reid as light fae hunk Dyson.