Lost Girl

Fae-ge Against The Machine

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Mar 10, 2013 on Showcase

• Really enjoyed this episode

Before this episode I never thought that Bo and Tamsin will make a couple, heck, it would possibly be rather awkward seeing that Tamsin and Dyson are partners and that would possibly get a lot of frowns.

That aside, I am sorry to see Lauren slowly being kicked out of the show, I don't see what she requested being so demanding. She would like her girlfriend to accompany her to some super scientist award, what's so selfish about that?

I think the show is trying to show some diversity by giving Tamsin a stronger role for this episode. I do miss Kenzie, but the show is about Bo (and her various fun adventures), so it's ok that Kenzie takes a break (although please don't let it be too long). I do enjoy the chemistry between Tamsin and Bo and I think it's smart that they are bringing in a possible new love interest for Bo as Dyson and Lauren is becoming quite a snoozefest. I don't really like where it is heading towards this "Wanderer" thing though... it seems to have an implication that Tamsin will have to end up killing Bo or something.

Anyways, good episode overall, the crying girl is seriously funny.
  • Fantastic!!!!

OK, This episode was simply did miss Kenzie get that she is still dealing with the whole kidnapping weird to see a whole episode with Bo and Dyson either....

Loved the machine and Trick deciding how the results would Nicely done!!!!!
  • Where's Kenzie??

Where's Kenzie and hale? Good to see it looks like they are slowly weining out lauren, its a shame the characters so bad because the actress is so good. Aah latest adventures of bo and tamsin, I'm liking this romance so far. Who is the wanderer???