Lost Girl Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ShowcaseBetween Seasons

Anna's pregnant!!

KasenStuff

[1]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 5

Can't wait to see how they work that into Season 3! I know she's with the doc but... Oh where the heck is the spoiler hider??? Ah, well... Can't say anymore!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ptkitty

[2]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 6
    Oh, I hope they'll ditch the doc. I know it's cruel, but she's just so... blah... And, maybe as a separate character I would've even liked her, but as with Bo, she's hardly any chemistry, their relationship feels corny, and they just don't know how to argue... I miss the Dyson-Bo dynamic.

DavidPickles

[3]Jan 28, 2013
    • level: 7

for some one as hawt as anna it took this long ?

her fella must be trippin/or have lazy as hell sperms...

KasenStuff

[4]Jan 29, 2013
    • level: 5
    Yeah I like Bo and Dyson, too. And obviously the doc can't get her pregnant, but I'm hoping for a hot sweaty night with D and he's the father.

blueskittle

[5]Jan 30, 2013
    • level: 10
    Totally agree I miss Dyson and Bo, Never did see the whole Lauren/Bo thing, maybe I could if I find the actress playing Lauren attractive I could but I just can't. Happy for Anna and hope her due date doesn't mess up filmming or her baby.

Soberri

[6]Mar 9, 2013
    • level: 2

I think it would be really cool if Ryan came back and got Bo pregnant. He was awesome and Dyson and Lauren are so boring blah! Or bring someone new in. More Vex and Kensie please.

kanniballl

[7]Apr 3, 2013
    • level: 18

I'd noticed before I'd heard / read the news. She's still gorgeous, but I suspected as her already-large "attributes" got even larger and she was looking SLIGHTLY heavier (but still very healthy).

I'm happy for her.

I guess depending on when they decide to start shooting Season 4 they might be able to ignore it all-together. Just having her wear dark and loose clothes and such for the beginning of the season and some body-doubles when the clothing becomes optional.

If they can avoid filming while she's in her 3rd trimester then they can get away with it quite easily. Many shows have done that in the past, and depending on the actress it's not too obvious. But once the 3rd trimester hits, it becomes harder to cover up.

Edited on 04/03/2013 12:19pm