Lost Girl Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ShowcaseBetween Seasons

Fae-ge Against The Machine spoilers

blueskittle

[1]Mar 10, 2013
    • level: 10

Just finished tonights episode and wonder if I've missed something from last week or not. After Trick pours the drink into the machine and it affects Bo she starts talking about how Dyson has his love back and hasn't told her. When did she find out? Haven't missesd an episode so this confuses me. Any thoughts? She didn't mention it again once she and Tamsin were back at the Dal or not sure Bo even remembers what she said. Also anybody have anythoughts on what the Wander card is all about or how Tamsin is involved?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ltcomstella

[2]Mar 11, 2013
    • level: 18

i don't think you missed anything..unless i did too

last episode bo asked kenzi why she went to the nourn. so i doubt kenzi told bo everything i would assume it was part of the 'game' the drink being her least favourite 'left a nasty taste in her mouth' so that some how relates to the cold hard ugly truth about kenzi and dyson..

not sure i like lauren suddenly forgetting bo's situation with the dawning and thus getting drunk and then going out with mr smooth science guy...and then we see tamsin and bo getting closer...

the wonderer is an interesting plot twist... but i think the writers may of done too much..unless this wanderer is part of the dawning.

here's a link i found talking about the real taroh card.

http://thetarotoraclewitch.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/day-1-wanderer.html

blueskittle

[3]Mar 12, 2013
    • level: 10
    Watched a preview of next weeks episode over on spoiler fix. At this point I'm not sure if the Wander card has to do with Tamsin, Bo or maybe Bo's bio dad(he really hasn't been mentioned ever). Have seen taroh card before but never this card. Tamsin seemed pretty worried when she picked that card up, well everyone looked freaked. Don't think Bo and Tamsin are closer per se but she's told Bo many times she doesn't see people clearly so I really want more insight into the who and why's of Tamsin and what really brought her to where Bo is. The kiss was all Trick and the Lode Star lady I can't remember her name. But Tamsin clearly has some role to play we just don't know what yet.

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by "cold ugly truth about Kenzi and Dyson". Yes both of them should have told Bo what happened with the Norn. Can agree with Dyson's reason's for not telling Bo about having his love back since shes happy with Lauren. But also think Trick is correct saying Bo's relaionship with Lauren can only be fleeting, but it isn't right to ruin it for that reason. I don't like Bo and Lauren together, just don't find the actress playing Lauren attractive or see the same chemistry as with Dyson or even Ryan. Kensi should talk to Bo if only to tell her what she did and why she did it. Dyson shoud do the rest. Think Bo still loves Dyson. Totally did not like it when Lauren told Bo she could sleep with anyone but him. Have thought Lauren was a bit odd this season so I didn't care at all she left with that Dr, but I think she was also affected by the game invite as part of Bo's happiness and sadness. Not sure Bo even remembers what she said ot Tamsin about Dyson. Ntot too many long standing questions have been answered yet. Who's Bo's dad, why is the Dawnign happening to early. In next weeks sneak peek Dyson said a thousand years, he isn't that old is he, can't remember what Trick told Bo and Kensi is Dyson's age in season 2. That seems way too old.