Lost Girl Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on ShowcaseBetween Seasons

Kenzi seemed different after the bottle broke on Into the Dark (spoiler)

p2662m

[1]Mar 27, 2012
    • level: 2

Does anyone have any idea what was in the bottle that Kenzi broke? I know she had a lot on her mind with all that had happened and with the big battle coming, but she didn't seem the same at all at the end of the episode while she was talking to Bo. That wasn't like her either when she told Bo that she should go be with her girl. It seemed like she wanted Bo to leave or something. Am I just imagining this or did anyone else feel that while watching them chat at the end? Just wondering if it had to do with possible affects from whatever was in that bottle.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JoshSutton

[2]Mar 28, 2012
    • level: 15
    I thought it was strange she didn't tell Bo about Dyson but i figured she didn't want to distract her from the faepocalypse? I guess we'll see.

ltcomstella

[3]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 18

i'm thinking she's in shock from the 'infection' dealing with the norn and getting dyson's heart/soul back

it's a classic plot device so what should be said soon after it happens is always held back for dramatic effect later on, kinda sucks imo

i reckon kenzi will turn 'dark' in some form, the stuff was black and slimey/oilymaybe in a fred from angel way or a willow from buffy way

or even a dumbledore's black finger/hand from the horcrux ring of salazar slitheryn/ the ressurection stone set ring

DavidPickles

[4]Feb 11, 2013
    • level: 7

stella nailed it kenzi has gone 'dark' or maybe evil twin/copy