Lost Girl Forums

Sunday 9:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Why Season 2 already

blueskittle

[1]Apr 17, 2012
    • level: 10

I don't get why SyFy went right into season 2 instead of waiting for Being Human to come back next season. It really seems like a waste since season 2 is 22 episodes. It can't be cut into a 2 part season until season 3 is ready to start. Kind of feel like it won't hold attention againt all the summer shows people are already invested in. How do you guys feel about it?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LukCPL

[2]Apr 19, 2012
    • level: 13
    They want to catch up with Canada in time for season 3

mattgus

[3]Apr 30, 2012
    • level: 14
    it is a bit differant than series from the bbc...usually or always we stay at least a year behind them. being human uk was less than a yr i think. some like mi5 are more...and sometimes hard to find??? so is that info from an article? just curious. i think this is the 1st canadian series that would run in "real" time with this country...or at least i can't think of any...da vinci's inquest is the only other canadian series i can think of right now...there have to be more.

blueskittle

[4]May 1, 2012
    Only watch Being Human US so not sure about time delay on it. Once they changed Mitchell actors I was over it. Just feel Lost Girl will be canceled on US side because season 2 so long and it will run over the summer, when most in my experience don't watch much tv during the summer.

slcrum

[5]May 10, 2012
    • level: 25
    Being Human US started the same time as Being Human UK Season 3, but the stories diverged enough not to overlap. Being Human US Season 2 is all over the place compared to Being Human UK. It is weird that they're playing Lost Girl Season 2 so soon. Maybe because they started it about a full year after if aired over in CA. Whatever, I've already seen it. Can't wait for Lost Girl: Season 3.

blueskittle

[6]May 14, 2012
    Me either, seaosn 3 should be great. Just worry it will fall off during the summer in US. I admit I have so many other shows I love during the summer. I just record it even though I'm caught up on season 2.