Lost Girl

It's Better to Burn Out Than Fae Away

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 23, 2011 on Showcase

• Lauren's not-so-little Secret

Just when I feel that this is where Bo and Lauren's real relationship starts, then a comatose girlfriend will appear...

Also, I can't believe that Bo has been played by the Dark Faes and The Ash. I kinda thought she's smarter than that. Then I thought, is this the episode where Bo started liking Lauren even more or is this her way of getting over Dyson? Dyson doesn't have passionate feelings for her anymore plus he is with an old fling Ciara so I'm really confused.

We all know Bo wants to do the right thing. We also know that she wants to help Lauren free from The Ash. But does she really love, love her like we want her to be or is she getting over Dyson and doing the right thing at the same time? Either way, I still liked the episode. Kenzi's awesome and cute. I like her dance which I think she also did when it was Dyson wearing the kimono minus the barfing.

• It's Better to Burn Out Than Fae Away

It's Better to Burn Out Than Fae Away was a really great episode of Lost Girl and I enjoyed watching because the story was good and entertaining, there was action, intrigue and drama. It was great to see more of the Dark Fae and The Morrigan, to see how they deal with things as well as the regular characters. I think the whole cast is awesome and well placed. This was an intriguing episode and I look forward to watching more Lost Girl to see what happens next!!!!!!!!!