Lost Girl

Sunday 9:00 PM on Showcase Premiered Sep 12, 2010 Returning on December 7th, 2014

Kaili_K

Lost Girl Fan Reviews (71)

• mmm getting worse, hopefully we shall see a comeback

Rated a 7 because season 4 wasn't the greatest. Rushed, and not well thought out. So many unexplained things happened. I really hope that season 5 improves and also that Kenzi will be there for it. I absolutely adore her and I don't know if I'd be able to continue to watch without her. Bo is good but the Duo is really what made this show spark for me. I await season 5 in 2015.
  • wish there was a better word than love

I have really been taken aback by how impressed with this show I have found myself. The character development is extremely solid, and they don't take short cuts and easy ways out like many shows do. When Bo's life works out, for better or worse, it feels very natural and not forced. Don't get me wrong, I feel, more often than not, that Bo gets the very short end of the stick. That being said, I am very impressed with the actors and the storyline. It is compelling and difficult not to just blast through the episodes. I actually had to stop myself from watching it to quickly, lest i be waiting for the next season too long.
  • Get rid of Kenzie!!!!

Started watching this serial last week

Please get rid of Kenzie. One character who has no place since the very beginning in this serial. A character which makes this apparently well directed serial look as a low budget production. She doesn't even know how to act!!!!

I have rated this series 4 only because of kenzie otherwise 9
  • A little outthere

please put Bo back with Dyson, and stop all this back and fourth, she only ended with Lauren because Dyson was force to reject her or does anybody remembers. He was the first person she every fell in love with and nobody forgets or get over that. Right now now she is coming off as Bo the hoe having sex with anything with two legs. Lauren is boring and offers nothing trying to pass her off as a doctor that knows everything is crazy what is she Dr. Jerkly and Mr Hyde enough already
  • Make a baby twist and revive the show and Kenzie at least!

Wow, so that's it huh! Kenzie MUST come back, she really is the heart of the show and she's a fabulous actor. I was so pissed to have Hale die and before she even got to say yes! I think it could have been an interesting story line having him back as Ash and Kenzie as his wife keeping him in line. She could have done so much with that! I really can't see her with Dyson, sorry Ella, its just WAY too wrong, not to mention breaking girl code in a huge and also disturbing way! Come on! That memory loss episode where they were together turned me right off!

I think Bo and Dyson need to get back together and the writers could really do something with the two of them creating a child as teased in previous episodes. But maybe make it a not planned pregnancy and create something cool about the two blood lines forming making the baby a special part of the show OR another cool twist could be for Kenzie and Hale to come back somehow and them make a baby! I mean, a half-human/half-fae would create a huge diabolical in the show and could bring even more depth for Kenzie's character in the show, making her baby a huge deal in shifting the fae world.

Either way, the triangle between Bo, Dyson and Lauren is getting tiring and that supposed `true love`Rainer, was just ridiculous! Dyson is her true love, I mean really, we`ve all seen it. Her relationship with Lauren is cool, I`m all for the gays, but we all know the soul to soul connection is between Bo and Dyson. So get it together writers!

It's neat that Lauren can now turn Fae into humans, though I don't entirely understand that, I'm curious to see what they do with that. To be honest, I also kinda like her with Evony it's an interesting power shift. I think we've all wanted to bring Evony down a peg or two from time to time, so go Lauren!

The whole story with Massimo was just dumb and we all know Kenzie should have got that revenge. But his story line went on WAY too long and got way out there for it to end the way it did. I was not impressed. Although it was cool seeing Kenzie with powers, I was hoping they were going to do more with that.

I really love Tamsin's character in the show and I hope they continue to do something great with her next season. Though I don't think it should be hooking up with Bo.

Finally, I still really love Bo too and I think if they tie up loose ends creatively enough and weave in some awesome new twists, the writers could really revive the show from it's disappointments and make the viewers happy again. Here's hoping!!!
  • Soft core p0rn with a great story line!

They've done the impossible with this show.... They've taken the "mixed supernatural society" concept, added in an element of straight up sex, and added a great story line. It's passion and action all in one! A must watch for husbands and wives together as a warm up for foreplay.

Love the characters, especially their onscreen chemistry.
  • I love this show soo very much

Kenzi is such a funny and good hearted caracter. My favorite episodes so far are S02E02 and S02E09, this part with "nakedness,..... there was supposed to be nakedness " and the Kenzi's new boots "restraint yay Kenzi" with a bit of finger magic, soo funny kept me smiling 2 days straight.
  • Why do I watch this?

I really can't answer that. From the start of the show when a succubus with no apparent prior combat training becomes something to apparently be feared by an apparent majority of the fae community, to each subsequent season where she for some reason plays a pivotal role in major fae just weird. The fae community survived on its own for millennia prior to her joining it, and now she for some reason takes center stage in nearly everything fae related?

Sure, the female stars are attractive, but any show needs more than eye candy to keep me interested. I'm a big fan of mythology, so that may have a little something to do with it, but this show takes most concepts and basically rapes them until they fit the mold of what they want it to resemble for their purposes. Granted, most shows do something similar.

However, for instance the thing with Hale having to basically aim his siren song is . It's audible sound. You don't have to aim sound. The person just has to be in range of who or whatever he wants to hear it.

All that being I'll probably keep watching it. I hate watching a series and then bailing on it before it ends, which by no means should come off as a ringing endorsement. And it'll stay a dark, dark secret.
  • A show to remember... Kyle XY!

Is it me or this show is confusing like Kyle XY??? I couldn't understand a single thing about that show and I'm having trouble to understand this one too. Sci-fi don't have to be that complicated.
  • Getting more lost!

just get rid of Lauren already. Can't stand her! Why has she got top billing next to Anna Silk? Wasn't Kensi supposed to be after Bo in the credits? Just so annoyed. I feel like we are loosing who Bo was she was happy to swing both ways and was fun & I felt she really did love Dyson just didn't want to get hurt because he couldn't love her in return anymore (little does she know). Anyone I know just doesn't think Lauren suits Bo at all.
  • Smart and funny show with the biggest heart

Strong character driven show with good stories and characters that you quickly grew to love. They are not afraid to have fun with it either and you can easily tell that they had blast making it, and it really comes through.
  • Good Ol' Fun

An entertaining show with great characters that's just darn fun to watch. Reminiscent of Charmed, Buffy, and Angel.
  • I suggest a better name for the show

I suggest a better name for the show "Lost Girl - Silly Found"

This show is extremely silly and lacks core. You may watch season 1 and some how find it interesting - try seasons 2 & 3 but there both the nonesense & the silliness start. Its all about a sex hungry bitch (socubus) that sucks energy from people and a cult calle Fae with stupid powers that stand against each other.

It is a total chaos - you better waste your time on a Nigerian Drama narrated in Hindi or an Polish series dubbed in Turkish.
  • Love it!!

Love this show, and I am sooooo hoping that Bo and Dyson gets back together! PLZ!
  • Team Lauren <3

don't get me wrong i love Dyson too....

i just think Lauren is better for bo she's way more happier with her and yes there are things they need to work out but i think Lauren will come to her senses and go back to bo, it seem's like Lauren has completely changed but i think we where not shown the whole picture, she's comes thru in the end to save Dyson even thou theirs so much in their past!

need the new season withdrawrel symptoms kicking in :) lol
  • <3 Team Dyson

Thank you Wil1ow_5ays_W4t!!! Finally someone else who is team Dyson! God I love him!
  • TEAM DYSON!! (no more Twilight love triangles)

Finally!!! Dyson is back in.

I thought there was about to be a replay of the worlds worst love triangle. you know! where the nice guy werewolf gets put on the bench cos there's a whiney vampire with massive hair living in town.

Well, i thought the lesbian thing was going to last forever, much to my dismay. Cos lets face it, we could all tell the scenes with the two girls were very strained, obviously our girl is a hot blooded hetero Bo/Dyson scenes, HOT!! it's why we started watching it in the first place.

• I Think I'm in LOVE

I love this show,but I'm mad that Bo and Lauren brokeup(team BOLO). Anyway, Can't wait for season 4.

PS: I only watched season 3.
  • BOLISHOUS

I love this programme and the love triangle that is going on at the moment with Lauren and Dyson. Though I myself prefer the wolfman Dyson, his kind and caring nature is so loveable but he has that wild side that would appeal to any red blooded woman. Bo is so pretty and holds a power that most women would want to be able to yield yet she has the best of both worlds. Kenzie is so funny and shows such loyalty to Bo, I wish every one could have a friend like that. This show is so open about relationships, it really is a trail blazer...
  • Like a replacement for Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

more of an edge. I like the show but nobody else i know does. Oh well. I think the concept of a show based in supernatural lore is a good one. The show doesn't always hit the mark but it does more than not and that works for couldn't enjoy a show about a succubus?
  • It just have to be more...

I hope its more episodes coming cause i really love this serie so much! Its fun and a lot of action, if its no more episodes coming, i think its a shame :( make more!

• NEW EPISODES

When o When can we enjoy Bo again? Tyson fabulous
  • Pretty fantastic, now.

The first season or so was pretty rough, but the quality of writing has really increased this season. Totally worth watching and keeping caught up on.

Need more Kenzi, Tamsin air time though. Lauren and Dyson bore me to death.
  • Love Tamsin, Hate Dyson

I love Tamsin aswell, im so hoping her and Bo get together next season, theyd be such a good couple. And her speech to Bo in the bath was the best. Dyson however is so fuckin borin and broody and i dont get how hes supposed to have sex appeal either...

im dreading the potential death scene of tamsin so much since shes apparantly "at the end of her life ill probably cry. Lots.

I used to like Lauren but since they got together ive liked her less and less, even though they are quite cute together. Also cant wait for Hale and Kenzie to have a romance, thatll be cute!
  • Love Tamsin - Really Don't Love Lauren

Love love love Rachel Skarsten's Tamsin - her looks, her strength, her character and her acting.

Often think of Micheal Jackson when I see Zoie Palmer's face, sorry. I find Palmer's acting wooden and below par with the rest of the cast. Would not care if Palmer left the show, she ruins it for me.

Agree with others that the Bo/Lauren story is stale. Keep Skarsten, lose Palmer. I Would like to see more of Eva - so sassy!

I have always thought Bo's eyes and the Chi should be Purple... perhaps when she comes into her full power.
  • Awesome show

I love how progressive the show has been but can we get some more fae story line and less romance? I need to know about Bo's dad. Who or what is he? What happened to Bo's mommy? Why hasn't Trick looked for his only daughter? Why would Bo's mommy not check on her daughter? And on and on... I don't care who Bo ends up with but can that happen later. Bo is lost and she should find herself.

Please more mythology!
  • Kenzi and her steampunk

On season 2 episode 9 Original Skin Kenzi is so excited about her new boots. I have been trying to find where I can get those boots. Any suggestions?
  • Valkyrie + Succubus = Hot hot hot

Dyson is a Jacob - always wallowing and smouldering. Ugh boring.

Lauren is a weak human - never going to last.

You want sexy, mysterious, strong and interesting, Tamsin and Bo all the way. Everyone loves the bad girl getting the girl so let's give it to her writers.

Tell me the chemistry isn't there.

Love Kenzi - her quips and her insanity make the show what it is.
  • Just saw the latest episode, so in love.

Ok i think its good they took out Kenzie out a bit, she was stealing the show, remember its not supposed to be about everyones favourite human its supposed to be about Bo. Yes, Kenzie is my favourite but I totally understand why they took her out a bit. Ok now thats clear, Im not a fan of Lauren, never have been, to me Dyson has sacrificed so much and was only ever against Bo when he FORCEFULLY lost his love, and in season 1 arachnophaebia (think i spelt it wrong) Lauren didn't care if Bo died, until the very end where she took all the glory. I think that the Lauren/Bo thing is getting old and that everyone is just waiting for her to leap into dysons arms again, we now its going to happen, we are just waiting. I want more kenzie, better kenzie, why has kenzie been so boring and stale this season. I want the witty funny girl that everyone loved. I was looking at that rash thing (faux Kenzie) they could have done so much with that, Had kenzie go bad, had kenzie have temporary fae powers (and show it!!) But instead they wasted a perfectly good plot, whats happening lost girl!! I love tamsin. That girl is awesome, Watching todays episode made me giggle and scream!! Tamsin and Bo! Oh how interesting! Whats this wonderer? Ahh cant wait for next monday! I'd like to see good old fashion monsters back again. The show is taking the exact same turn supernatural did. I hate that kenzie is now on team lauren, we hate it, everyone hates it GO KENZIE!! I really love tamsin. and kenzie. Everyones bored of dyson and lauren now and the writers have to face it, bring back that dark fae guy, bring back vex!!! And maybe bo's ex fianc whats his name... Ryan? Yeah him. I wanna see some kenzie and hael action (is it hael or hazel? I know its pronounced hael) Ok no seriously im really getting annoyed, MORE KENZIE.
  • Mysterious Succubus... New found powers!

This show is cool and righteous for Bo's role but she also is so Bisexual. In a show its cool to have that tension, but Dyson's sacrifice for his love for Bo taken away like that without a way to save demand they fix it.
< 1 2 3